Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,052 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win (434 Views)

Who Is GRV Of LP Deputy Candidate? / What I Noticed About Those Supporting GRV Of Lp For Governorship. / Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by ChatterHouse: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Labour Party has proven itself as a party of "talk and do " and I see brilliance in the gubernatorial Candidate

They way we come enmass and vote for Peter Obi,

please on 11th March let's come out for GRV of lagos

Lagos must be Rescued from Godfatherism SHACKLE
GRV has reinvent himself as Face of youth

GRV is Competent
Vote Wisely Vote Gbadebo Rhodes vivour of
Labour Party for an Amazing lagos state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
INEC IS COMING! grin
Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by GeneralPulal: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
No be only GRV, nah GCE

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by isan(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chinedu will never rule Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by Nwaetche(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
I completely agree with you 101%

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

ChatterHouse:
Labour Party has proven itself as a party of "talk and do " and I see brilliance in the gubernatorial Candidate

They way we come enmass and vote for Peter Obi,

please on 11th March let's come out for GRV of lagos

Lagos must be Rescued from Godfatherism SHACKLE
GRV has reinvent himself as Face of youth

GRV is Competent
Vote Wisely Vote Gbadebo Rhodes vivour of
Labour Party for an Amazing lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by unclejb2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you are an INEC official, SPO, PO...etc..... Listen carefully.

If you fail to upload results at the polling unit for the coming election on Saturday, Nigerians are going to lynch and mob you to death.

Tell your superiors that this is what Nigerians are saying. Don't die for another man's greed

Don't say that you weren't warned.
Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by PeterObi4LP: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Come 11th March, All Lagosians and OBIdient will come out en mass to vote for LP candidate. Any INEC official PO that refuse to up load the result with the BVAS immediately, may not live to tell the story with the anger in people now.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by optionalY09: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Don’t waste your time trying to change anything with vote. Go and change the constitution first. Ode

The presidential election, who counted the vote - INEC - Did your votes count- NO

The gubernatorial election, who’s going to count it - INEC? - Will your votes count? - NO

Go and fix the root cause issue first and your votes would start counting
Re: Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win by Finesse247: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
APC having known that election can be won on social media and there are ballot boxes on twitter have launched a media propaganda against GRV. However, GRV's digital footprints on twitter about ethnicity isn't also helping the matter. GRV is an architect from MIT, If I am a Lagos voter, I would vote him and not a puppet.

(1) (Reply)

Wagner Founder 'sends Truckload Of Champagne' To Ukrainian Women / APC Trying To Bribe LP Governorship Candidate. See Inside / Gov. Wike -’I Did Not Support Obi Because Nobody Discussed Igbo Presidency With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.