Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Digital Skill Hack On Upwork - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Digital Skill Hack On Upwork (214 Views)

Optimize & Respond To Questions On Job Description Asked By Client On Upwork / Literally Get A Digital Skill With My Training And Earn / How @hayatulimisticor Saved Me From Losing A Vital Client On Upwork!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Skill Hack On Upwork by Prosper79(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Digital Skill HACK on Upwork

Get your Upwork profile setup and optimized for you and attract paying client

**Are you a newbie at Upwork?

**Have you been in Upwork for some time, but, you're finding it difficult in understanding it?

**You haven't gotten a client after writing a proposal?

**You are running low on Connect faster than you earning, huh!...do I hear you ask what a Connect mean

**You don't know how to write a proposal?

**You've watched a lot of YouTube videos on Upwork, but they've left you more confused

If you have digital skills such as graphic design, web designing, comic art, Copywriting, content writing, blog posting, social media management, writer...

You should be looking for a way of monetizing them on a freelance platform such as Upwork.

It offers more benefits asides from working with International clients, but getting paid in dollars has more value in this failing economy.

The amazing thing is: if you know your Onions, you will get paid more value for the same work you do in naira

✅ What do you stand to gain:

- Get an approved legit Upwork account created for you.

- Setting up your Upwork profile to attract high-paying clients

- The best and new strategy for setting your rates.

- How to land your First Job on Upwork

- Proposal templates for landing a job

-Setting up well-optimized profiles

- How to handle interviews from clients.

- Scaling up your freelance business

Becoming a solution provider

- The top 2 withdrawal method from Upwork.

-How to attract a premium, pleasant and permanent clients on Upwork.

-What you need to look out for when searching for a job and maintaining a good stand.

And lots more.

Get this service for N2000 instead of N5000.

DM now at 09033951266

I also offer a Copywriting class and how to position yourself to pull money out from the pockets of others to yours for N1500

*You will also learn to write:*👇

--- New secrets of copywriting and where website to get copywriting jobs.

----- How to write a non-plagiarizedrized article with the 2 most effective strategies I discovered.

---- How to write email copies, product reviews and
descriptions.

---- sales copy from the ability to offer either a service or a product

---- Get access to my Quillbot premium for Free to paraphrase your content

You can offer all this on social media platforms I will be teaching you.

*Any other thing?*

you will also get from me bonuses such as:

* A Free ebook on over 101 Freelancing gigs you can start today: Valued at $20 (N7,200)

If you're ready to invest in yourself today and enjoy the benefits of life, give me a DM now at 09033951266

(1) (Reply)

Why Wole Adedoyin Founded The Society Of Young Nigerian Writers (SYNW) / Arcadia / Synw Greets Muslims As Ramadan Fast Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.