Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Optimize & Respond To Questions On Job Description Asked By Client On Upwork - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Optimize & Respond To Questions On Job Description Asked By Client On Upwork (231 Views)

How @hayatulimisticor Saved Me From Losing A Vital Client On Upwork!! / Pls I Need Answers To Questions On "Tales From Grandma" By Dele Falodun / Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Optimize & Respond To Questions On Job Description Asked By Client On Upwork by Prosper79(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Don't rack your head over any questions on the job description asked by your clients on Upwork.

I will be showing you some templates: responses you can model to reply to any question on your job description.

Sit tight for this...
Use this format to write your proposal when applying to any gig:

- Greetings.
- Highlight the client's benefits.
- Show expertise in the project and related projects.
- 2 to 3 sentences answer their questions if asked.
- Check your spelling
- Try to create a direct URL to your previous work sample.

NOTE: Your Response will be read if the client goes through your Proposal.

When Asked About Your Similar Experience With The Project:-
"In my recent experience, I have completed several projects that are similar to this one.

For instance, I recently worked on (project name) for (client name if you have it), where I (briefly describe the project and your role).

Additionally, I have also worked on (project name) for (client name), where I (briefly describe the project and your role). Through these projects, I have gained extensive experience (list key skills or areas of expertise related to the current project). I am confident that my experience and skill make me a strong fit for this project."

List Any Certification Related To The Project If Asked By The Client:-
"I hold the following certification related to this project: (Certification number 1): This demonstrates my expertise in related skill or knowledge area). I earned it by completing it (briefly describe the requirement or training involved).

(If you have more than one certificate, you list it too).

These certifications have equipped me with the knowledge and skill necessary to excel in this project. I am confident that my expertise and qualifications make me a s strong candidate for this opportunity."

When Asked What Part Of The Project Appealed To You The Most:-
"I am excited about this project for several reasons, but the part that most appeals to me is (specific area of the project that you find challenging or interesting). This aspect of the project aligns with my skills and experience, and I am confident that I will deliver high-quality work that meets your expectation.

Additionally, I am committed to delivering work at the deadline and adding value to this project.

Overall, I'm excited about the opportunity to work on this project and I'm eager to get started."

If you find these helpful...I share more tips in my Upwork Masterclass that have helped a lot of freelancers optimize their profiles, win proposal invites, & interviews, and secure their gigs.

I organizing a Class to teach more on how you can optimize your Upwork profile at a discount amount of N2000 for a limited time, DM now 09033951266 before price shoots to N5000.

(1) (Reply)

Delilah (Episode 1) / Amazing Johnson-episode 14-17 / Humepoets.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.