Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Peter Obi Speaks On 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaks On 2023 Election (282 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On Petrol Subsidy / Peter Obi Speaks On PDP-APC Clash At Dei-Dei Market / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Speaks On 2023 Election by SageAfia: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yesterday, Peter Obi, the candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 presidential election, announced that he will be addressing Nigerians. And this comes in the wake of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s victory in the election.

Obi made the announcement on Wednesday afternoon through a post on his verified Twitter handle. He stated that he would address Nigerians and the international community in the near future.Peter Obi speaks on the 2023 election for the first time after Tinubu was declared the president-elect. He said:

“At this point, I want to address everyone and all my followers and all humble obidatti that your efforts, prayers and votes are not in vain. It’s obvious and clear that the level of manipulation of results this time is well seen with evidence of videos flying all over. I wish to say that this matter is still not over because lies can’t stand in this country for long. The truth is coming and it’s coming with facts”.

He went on: https://politainment.net/nigeria-politics/peter-obi-speaks-on-2023-election-presidential-candidate-of-lp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On 2023 Election by mii4u(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
And the truth must prevail.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On 2023 Election by SHIVA001: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi wey no get Structure no wan win election?? I Laugh JAGABANICALLY. If obi has the capacity of rigging this election, you think say him no go rig am??. Person wey wan hack Inec portal. Igbo man..
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On 2023 Election by olivegirl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa and yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (

(1) (Reply)

What Is BVAS- Explained / . / How Igbos Have Tried To Claim Lagos As ‘No Man’s Land’ Before Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.