Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) (24676 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
His true colours are gradually appearing. Smh
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by korede181: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
i didnt see where he cry.. was he talking and crying or something..
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Ca4real: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Flakes44:
Exactly . This man may reclaim his stolen mandate soon.
I have been heartbroken since the declaration of the final result. My landlord is even compounding the whole issue. I owe him a balance of 20k for house rent. I lost my job a few months ago, and he's threatening and harassing me. I'm just downcast. I can no longer sleep in my house comfortably. Once I hear a knock on my door, my heart jumps. I don't have anybody to seek help from. I am restless during the day and sleepless at Nights.
No father to help, no mother, no siblings.
I need a help people
U fell from heaven? With the account you created today for the sole purpose of scamming. Nairalanders are wiser now.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Goodlady(f): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ginaz:

And what makes you think Obi didn't do what would have made him win? you think you have so much intelligence which is a big fat lie , rather you're partial and shallow. your political analyst is a Joke and mockery to sound intellectual people who actual know politics.

pls shut up like i said you have zero worth in the political world. shut up ! you're partial and that's all. shut up and have a nice day little rat!

Your 4k no fit feed my dog and she eats better than you. see this rat with low self worth, who you with am dey do this nonsense ?

I will roast you till you burn. SHUT UP!
I v made my points. You v made none.
Meaning, your are duller than your dog. N4K ll definitely feed you n your dog for a week.
You don't drag issues like this cos I m not your mate. Answer with intellect. Counter my previous points and let's see how low your IQ is.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by HellVictorinho7: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
define "all"
y
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Jiroville300: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
What's wrong with Mr Peter Obi and his followers.
I made up my mind never to comment on this election again,some battles were lost but eventually the war was won.
It's time for Nigerians to move on with their lives,but like I said in another thread there's a disinformation conduit money pipe around Obi,the more disinformation he peddles,the richer his clowns become.
Someone should tell Gringori his party won less than 10 seats out of a possible 109 assembly senate seats all around Nigeria,yet he's claiming he won the presidential election.
Go and verify mumu man
Where did he get his figures from,pls Gringori and his deluded followers should know the campaign is over, Nigeria must move on,any attempt to protest with be met by the force of the majority and the Nigeria security forces.
Gringori and his followers will feel the full force and power of the 8 million Nigerians that voted for Asiwaju.
We are silent but not foolish.
Rubbish and Nonesense.

and ur name is faiththatworks? no wonder they say the devils are in religous garbs ..
God bless Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Ginaz(f): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I v made my points. You v made none.
Meaning, your are duller than your dog. N4K ll definitely feed you n your dog for a week.
You don't drag issues like this cos I m not your mate. Answer with intellect. Counter my previous points and let's see how low your IQ is.

that's why I said you have zero worth. it was you who said you can feed me with 4k and I said my dog feeds better than you cos your 4k can't feed her .

which one you want come act emotional ? only you will be shouting "ugly bitch" and still say one should answer with intellect! 🤣🤣 see this goat who preaches what she doesn't practise.

you are a smelly piece of shit. I know it's painful , the only option you have is to shut up cos the more you keep talking the more your so called political career keeps opening it's ass to be a fraud!

you don see goat wey get political knowledge b4? yours is no different!

RUN off abeg let me see better people.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by WantsandMore: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/02/you-cant-build-peace-on-faulty-foundations-ill-challenge-the-process-obi/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Peter Obi reminds me of Gowon & Ojukwu...I no gree, I no gree na him dey cause fight...
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by NLegendforte: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
I wish foreign countries in the world will prevent and stop all Nigeria politician and their children from entry their country, let see if they will not seat back in Nigeria and work for the good and interest of this nation.

If feel that's the solution that will make a part way in this country.

The nonsense and citizens enslavement is too much.
These foreign countries actually does not like to see african nations rival them.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by DaBullIT(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Was your mum a Virgin?

jeromestarks:
This mumu boy will not go and sit down or what?

I don't blame him. I blame his rebellious followers.

Accept what has happened. Congratulate that drug lord and support him for the betterment of Nigeria. How difficult is that?🤔.

If Obi really wants Nigeria to move forward, he will just bend the knee for Tinubu and become a minister in Jagaban's cabinet.
He can contribute his quota from there instead of trying to divide the nation.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage. Be wise. Do not let any family scam you by giving you second gurl as a wife unless you're destined to get the worst in this life.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
AS E DEY PAIN DEM
E DEY SWEET US

He won.

You rigged the election.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by edungene7: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Flame333:
The victory that send silence down the spine of the streets of a nation with over 200 million is a victory from darkness.. I have witnessed electoral fraud but this one of YAKUBU, is international standard.. Even the devil is surprise..

Men who can destroy the naira from 200 to 800 and aggravate the poverty level of its people but claimed it has done well is the greatest magic in the history of mankind..

Urchins have spoken and the greatest of them all, YAKUBU has installed one their own
my Broda since I was born I have never seen a president that was declared by 3 am in the morning if he is not a thief because the bible says the thief cometh in the night

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
twosquare:
Obi may set this country on fire if we are not careful.

This if I can't have it, you can't have it too is something else...

Obi will only set himself on fire ! For now, his stupidity and that of his followers is such a delight to behold on national TV !
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by benjaminlawson(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
What's wrong with Mr Peter Obi and his followers.
I made up my mind never to comment on this election again,some battles were lost but eventually the war was won.
It's time for Nigerians to move on with their lives,but like I said in another thread there's a disinformation conduit money pipe around Obi,the more disinformation he peddles,the richer his clowns become.
Someone should tell Gringori his party won less than 10 seats out of a possible 109 assembly senate seats all around Nigeria,yet he's claiming he won the presidential election.
Go and verify mumu man
Where did he get his figures from,pls Gringori and his deluded followers should know the campaign is over, Nigeria must move on,any attempt to protest with be met by the force of the majority and the Nigeria security forces.
Gringori and his followers will feel the full force and power of the 8 million Nigerians that voted for Asiwaju.
We are silent but not foolish.
Rubbish and Nonesense.
God bless Nigeria

Which majority, 8 million as against 13 million, is that a majority?
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Flakes44(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ca4real:

U fell from heaven? With the account you created today for the sole purpose of scamming. Nairalanders are wiser now.

I won't lie for any reason. I won't
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by mcmurphy132(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author
But he won

Door Anambra
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Knight2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peace without Justice is a fraud...
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
y
so that you will get the gist of my comment.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Flame333: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
edungene7:
my Broda since I was born I have never seen a president that was declared by 3 am in the morning if he is not a thief because the bible says the thief cometh in the night

I was so surprised
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by HellVictorinho7: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
so that you will get the gist of my comment.
whatever
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by jeromestarks: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaBullIT:
Was your mum a Virgin?

If she wasn't, I won't be posting this with pride. I won't be motivated to marry a virgin.
My dad won't be proud of saying he's the only one she has ever slept with.
We, her children, won't be legitimate.
My sisters wouldn't have married as a virgin (girls are a copy of their mothers).

My mom was a virgin when she met my dad. Can you say the same of your future wife?
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by viodemus: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
it was a tribal coalition against their focus, the igbos. They want to breakdown the igbos and any tribe that even try assist in making the country balance, they will give them small carrot and if they don't accept, they will deal with them. They are easy to intimidate and rollover. So, it is bigger than you. Wake up and smell the coffee, it is called containment and eventual decimation.

They deny igbos from NA, and other supreme forces, that way they can manage the economic outcome and other outcomes. So, quit this holdout, and go back to your life or go to court. They won due to illiteracy in the north (by keeping most core northerners in a followership position and then telling them that igbos will takeover them etc) but they are okay with igbos having to always let others take over them.

They say we are one Nigeria, but they don't like it when they see igbos outside the eastern region, because most other regions don't like moving around their so called country to find and progress with better opportunities. So, we all know this is not sustainable.

You should join the people telling the US and other responsible powers not to sell Nigeria more mean weapons, because it seems like it is a stockpile cache for very soon, when they will use it against the igbos. Any other minority tribe are not their main focus, herdsmen can easily put those ones in line; they don't need any big big toys to humble them. So, these world powers, UN, and others need to be reminded that there is a genocide planning going on against the igbos. Igbos have to step up their diplomatic awareness training of foreign powers.

The yoruba muslim is backed by the north, who are backed by neighboring countries, who are then backed by middle east countries.

The core north decided this election, and as long as you are igbo or igbo sympathizers, you are viewed as an enemy. The core north can control all of Nigeria and make them conform except the igbos, so that's where the problem lies. That's why igbos are enemy number 1 in Nigeria.
So, election will never favor the igbos, no matter how hard you try or how sincere and determined you are.

Maybe you know something we don't, yeah, wike influenced the election in Rivers by rigging. but notwithstanding, the core north will not vote for you. The yoruba muslims are just placeholders, they are power hungry to atleast see if the core north appreciate their efforts in the south.

Anyways, I can't predict how igbos will survive Nigeria, but igbos are aloof to the situation of the country. Hisba will be coming to town soon. So, let's strive for peace, but also get ready for 90% of what we all know will come soon. Bring your head down, make you hear about the adjustments taking place.

#igbos refuse to be slaves in Nigeria.
#make Nigeria fair or
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Funflipper: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We shall reclaim our mandate by the grace of God.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯

You guys are like the Biblical Pharoah of Egypt. He didn't give up until his army got drowned in the red sea.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Timiolutomi: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We shall reclaim our mandate by the grace of God.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯

So others are Insane cos your candidate didn't emerge?

You are indeed sane grin
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by lanre316: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
twosquare:
Obi may set this country on fire if we are not careful.

This if I can't have it, you can't have it too is something else...

He cannot.

Ojukwu was stronger than him and he only wasted the lives of Igbos for nothing, absolutely nothing!
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by onuman: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Neddstark:

Then go to Iraq

In Iraq, they reason same way you do. That's why Americans occupy the place literally.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by caprini1: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
12Monkeys:
Oh its now the idiot knows that the system is flawed after losing out

Was it not this same Zikist fool that was spewing rubbish saying he is OK with the flawed Zikist handed down centrist arrangement.?

Fool.
Stop it....INEC promised and assured the whole nation,the election will be free and fair and gave guidelines,only to renege ,after collecting 305 billion naira.We cant continue like this as a nation.As football fans,we support our various teams during games nd when we loose games officiated free nd fair,we go home nd take the loss.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/02/you-cant-build-peace-on-faulty-foundations-ill-challenge-the-process-obi/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Cry cry for national TV
Shameless flat-headed-dog
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Kccheechy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
you done go listen to that prophet prediction grin
Yes and I believe every word he said. Another prophet gave the same prophecy months ago.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by wingmanIII: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
siraj1402:
One thing I am sure of is that whomever want to be president should try and make his name to be announced at once. Nigeria is so young in democracy for even the highest court in the land to pronounced that a sitting president should vacate. The law will be rather be twisted. So, Obi should try again next time.
Yes, he may try again, but all legal processes must be exhausted
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Freshtruth(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kccheechy:

Yes and I believe every word he said. Another prophet gave the same prophecy months ago.
wow true true bola spread him hands for press conference today grin I come dey feel say the prophecy might come to pass like this
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
go back to primary 4
Lolzzzz! INEC declared Tinubu and presidents around the world has been greeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.