Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget (2388 Views)

Construction Of Two Bedroom Detached With Hidden Flat Roofing Systems / Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System / 3 Detached Flat Of 2, 3, & 4 Bedroom @ Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by olukaygold(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11
Back to Site for our Urgent 2k which Covers Panel Doors Fittings, Pop ceiling installations and Tiling Work.

Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by olukaygold(m): 2:11am On Jan 20
South Africa brick tiles laying...

Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by aboyaji(m): 2:55am On Jan 20
Simple and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by ssssh: 8:53pm On Feb 14
Following
Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by olukaygold(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15
ssssh:
Please contact Butura BUILDERS

We help businesses and homeowners with commercial and residential building projects,both Big and Small since 1985

Thanks
419...beware

1 Like

Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by princechigzy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15
As a builder, I am impressed at the simplicity and aesthetics...

Wish you could avail us to see the interior or floor plan, cos I believe this is super functional and affordable.

What is the total cost as at this point, can you tell us please?

Thank you.....super nice work Chief
Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by olukaygold(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15
princechigzy:
As a builder, I am impressed at the simplicity and aesthetics...

Wish you could avail us to see the interior or floor plan, cos I believe this is super functional and affordable.

What is the total cost as at this point, can you tell us please?

Thank you.....super nice work Chief
I'll upload the interior soon as work still in progress. I can't upload the floor plan freely, it comes with a Price. The total cost is uncertain as the price of Building Materials is skyrocketing every hours grin
Re: Building Of 2bedroom Detached(flat Roofing System)12m budget by olukaygold(m): 5:47am On Mar 07
Getting ready...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A 2nos Of 2bedrom Set Back At Obawole Ogba 14m 3bedr00m Set Back12m Good / Car Park Management System / Current Prices Of Roofing Materials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.