Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. (646 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by BItt: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
As a Nigerian, the most stupid thing you can do is believe a politician cares about you.
it gets more foolish when you believe them because they cried on national TV..

i mean some people have done that in the past, and look where it brought us

3 Likes

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
It baffles me how these politicians keep using emotional blackmail on their supporters, and more baffling how they get away with it every time. There are people who actually feel Obi cares for them because he cried on live TV. Buhari did same.

It's amazing how a man who was vilified by mostly Igbos for doing nothing in his state as Governor suddenly became a messiah because he people saw a chance for an Igbo man to be President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by olivegirl(f): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by SLAP44: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
BItt:
As a Nigerian, the most stupid thing you can do is believe a politician cares about you.

But you can believe and vote foe a politician who denied that fulani herdsmen killed Fasoranti daughter? The one who asked "where are the cows 🐄?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:

But you can believe and vote foe a politician who denied that fulani herdsmen killed Fasoranti daughter? The one who asked "where are the cows 🐄?
No time for reading losers narrations. This is time for celebrations of victory for democracy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by IgOga(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
BItt:

You are right.

Buhari cried too....his mouth piece Prof Tam David West told us how we will be swimming in prosperity if only we give Buhari a chance....well in 2015 we fell for it ....now na we dey shout shege grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by Alba3: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
See this!

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by BItt: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Alba3:
See this!
I dont even see where the argument about who won the election should come from... Mathematically, the person who won is obvious

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by BItt: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2023
sad
Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by accordadoga24(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Hehehe

We know who is always crying on National TV.

The Otunba Lamba himself

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by Sharpsharp00123: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2023
SLAP44:

u igbos claim fulanis have been chased out of your region so there will b no crime again

But till today people are getting killed, kings are kidnapped b palace burnt

I ask u again

Where are d cows?

U present it as if Fulani is d problem u have but even after fulanis are gone your problems are still dere

I ask u again where are d cows when that honorable was beheaded?
Where are d cows when those soldiers who wanted to get married were killed?
Where are d cows when Ahmed gulak was killed?
Few days ago a palace was set ablaze, did u see any cow?
Is it fulanis that are making u sit at home on mondays?
Where were d cows when that northerner n her 4 children were killed?

I ask again where are d cows in all those things I mentioned even after fulanis are long gone

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by Sharpsharp00123: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2023
olivegirl:
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
agbodo republic indeed

Typical hatefilled igbo
Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by BigCowHornn: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
agbodo republic indeed

Typical hatefilled igbo

No let igbos give you high Blood pressure

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by BigCowHornn: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos claim fulanis have been chased out of your region so there will b no crime again

But till today people are getting killed, kings are kidnapped b palace burnt

I ask u again

Where are d cows?

U present it as if Fulani is d problem u have but even after fulanis are gone your problems are still dere

I ask u again where are d cows when that honorable was beheaded?
Where are d cows when those soldiers who wanted to get married were killed?
Where are d cows when Ahmed gulak was killed?
Few days ago a palace was set ablaze, did u see any cow?
Is it fulanis that are making u sit at home on mondays?
Where were d cows when that northerner n her 4 children were killed?

I ask again where are d cows in all those things I mentioned even after fulanis are long gone

1 Share

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by MTNnews: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Do not mind that guy I only believe the politician that declared that ipob ESN n UGM are saint yet they beheaded Akuyuli husband in broad daylight in upper iweka.

Slaughtered Guluk, kill d Imo commissioner in front of your father, declared your father n mother must not go anywhere every Monday. Just imagine it wastinubu that declared Igbo should not go out on Mondays won't you foolish souls be at UN US UT MU HU etc reporting n wailing to death by now.

The fool who declared those killers as saint is what you clowns should be celebrating

SLAP44:

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. by Sharpsharp00123: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
MTNnews:
Do not mind that guy I only believe the politician that declared that ipob ESN n UGM are saint yet they beheaded Akuyuli husband in broad daylight in upper iweka.

Slaughtered Guluk, kill d Imo commissioner in front of your father, declared your father n mother must not go anywhere every Monday. Just imagine it wastinubu that declared Igbo should not go out on Mondays won't you foolish souls be at UN US UT MU HU etc reporting n wailing to death by now.

The fool who declared those killers as saint is what you clowns should be celebrating

God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Are Being Dragged In The #kenyavsnigeria Banter: Pictures / Goodluck Johnathan Please Stop Preaching Peace For Atiku And Obi / Lagos 'Ancestor' At The Polling Unit To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.