Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Won The Election, We'll Explore Legal Options To Reclaim Our Mandate, Says Obi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Won The Election, We'll Explore Legal Options To Reclaim Our Mandate, Says Obi (135 Views)

Abortion Pills In Kuwait: A Comprehensive Guide To Safe And Legal Options / I Am Back In Osun To Reclaim My Mandate – Ex-gov Oyetola / Traffic Tickets: Legal Options Available To An Offender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won The Election, We'll Explore Legal Options To Reclaim Our Mandate, Says Obi by Worldtopnewsng2: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
I Won The Election, We'll Explore Legal Options To Reclaim Our Mandate, Says Obi

But while addressing a world press conference in Abuja on Thursday, Obi said the election did not meet the necessary requirements and could not be adjudged credible.

The former Anambra State governor insisted that Nigerians were robbed of their true choice, adding that he would pursue justice through court and was ready to challenge the results till he prove his argument.

“The election that we just witnessed had been conducted and the results announced as programmed. It is a clear deviation from electoral rules and guidelines contrary to what we were promised.

“This election did not meet the minimum standard expected of a free, fair, transparent and credible election. It will go

https://worldtopnewsng.com/i-won-the-election-well-explore-legal-options-to-reclaim-our-mandate-says-obi/
Re: I Won The Election, We'll Explore Legal Options To Reclaim Our Mandate, Says Obi by SWATMan: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
That's the best thing to do. BAT would have unleashed the dragon by now if it was him.

(1) (Reply)

The Oscars 2023 Live Stream: How To Watch 95th Academy Awards Without Cable Tv / ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification Course — Tsaaro Academy / Truck For Hire Or Rent In 042 Enugu Nigeria Foxxymobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.