Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride (3478 Views)

Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price / Ola Of Lagos Busted By A White Man Over Fake Price / Mompha Flaunts New Ride, Trolls Friends Abusing Him For Doing Skit With Shaggi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by Carmartng: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yesterday we reported the new ride Ola of Lagos just purchased, “God gave me one of my Fav ride”: Ola of Lagos Splashes Millions as He Buys 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/god-gave-me-one-of-my-fav-ride-ola-of-lagos-splashes-millions-as-he-buys-2016-mercedes-benz-c300/

Ola of Lagos has visited his mentor Obi Cubana to get his blessing, posting on Instagram Ola said;

Got a New Ride and took it to Billionaire @obi_cubana The Great Man for his Blessings Cuz I also have this dream of becoming a Billionaire Congratulations Ola of lagos A big Shoutout to @mufasatundeednut the king maker God bless you father thanks for the endless support father….i can’t appreciate you enough…It is only God that can Big shout to Ola of lagos fans I really appreciate y’all too…Respect

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/got-a-new-ride-and-took-it-to-billionaire-for-his-blessings-obi-cubana-congratulate-ola-of-lagos-on-his-new-ride/

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by Carmartng: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Got a New Ride and took it to Billionaire for his Blessings, Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola of Lagos on his new Ride

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by Moh247: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Is plenty

Our very own superblondiecars
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
This Ola of Lagos with all his money still looks broke! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by MrAmaechi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Question
Is it Nigerian road ?

Carmartng:
Yesterday we reported the new ride Ola of Lagos just purchased, “God gave me one of my Fav ride”: Ola of Lagos Splashes Millions as He Buys 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/god-gave-me-one-of-my-fav-ride-ola-of-lagos-splashes-millions-as-he-buys-2016-mercedes-benz-c300/

Ola of Lagos has visited his mentor Obi Cubana to get his blessing, posting on Instagram Ola said;

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/got-a-new-ride-and-took-it-to-billionaire-for-his-blessings-obi-cubana-congratulate-ola-of-lagos-on-his-new-ride/
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
You dey wear richard mille dey pose with 2014 benz lol e no better make u buy casio jejely than disgrace urself

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by Holybaddo: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yahoo Bois in disguise
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by IVORY2009(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Holybaddo:
Yahoo Bois in disguise

😂

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by kindlyheart: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
HeartlessMan:
90% of Afonjas make money by dick-riding, hailing, shouting and constituting a nuisance like this tout here. Very shameless lot.

Please it's not right to say stuff like this to other tribes...
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by Olumighty123(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
kindlyheart:

Na today? You better dey look am undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by Titilayo4life: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why would someone congratulate another person for buying a liability? The way we reason in Nigeria is worrisome!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by LikeAking: 3:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Abeg how Dem dey take make am for this life?
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by Prudoh(m): 4:32am On Mar 03, 2023
LikeAking:
Abeg how Dem dey take make am for this life?
Goan hustle
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by LocalFARMERS: 5:41am On Mar 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:
90% of Afonjas make money by dick-riding, hailing, shouting and constituting a nuisance like this tout here. Very shameless lot.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by KingMack(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
The guy works too hard...well deserved and congratulations bro 💙💙💙
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
You dey wear richard mille dey pose with 2014 benz lol e no better make u buy casio jejely than disgrace urself
grin grin...BEFORE u wear RM U suppose don dey inside Lambo. Congrats to him.
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by AFconsult1(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Stop playing
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by LikeAking: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Prudoh:

Goan hustle

That one no be advice... Tomake am no be by hustle...

Which day u come this world sef?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by HeartlessMan: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

While Easterners mostly make their money via Blood Rituals, Drugs, Kidnapping, Baby factory, buying and selling of Babies etc. grin grin

So, Mynd44, this one is okay, abi?😊

Seun nlfpmod dominique justwise lalasticlala
Why was mine deleted but this one still stands?

Kindly explain.

kindlyheart:

Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
grin grin...BEFORE u wear RM U suppose don dey inside Lambo. Congrats to him.
he steal the RM for night club.
Re: Obi Cubana Congratulate Ola Of Lagos On His New Ride by CrownOfClay724: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you know this guy's story, you'll be happy for him every day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gidimp3.com Search Any Nigerian Music And Download To Your Devices / Annie & 2face Idibia's Daughter, Isabella, Strikes A Hawt Pose With Her Bestie! / Wow! Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Is Now Taller Than Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.