Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Which Country Can You Suggest For Me, I Never Travel Out Before - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Country Can You Suggest For Me, I Never Travel Out Before (346 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can You Suggest For Me, I Never Travel Out Before by namiji2598: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
For someone who has never move out of naija, I know that some countries will say until u have 10m in your account, money is not the problem here
What to consider,
1. I want a country that is friendly to Nigerians and black in general
2. County that business can move well, if possible biko suggest a business for me
3. County that have less security invasion, police doesn't intimidate anyhow
4. Is it possible to move completely, not under student or job. I just need a place I will settle completely for the rest of my life, start a business and get married, even if it's an African country I don't mind
5. What are the requirements and what's the possible way to start the application

I need experience folks input please
Re: Which Country Can You Suggest For Me, I Never Travel Out Before by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Try Ghana by road.

You can also try Senegal/Gambia.

They have a bus station in Benin Republic.

I plan to tour african countries soon.
Re: Which Country Can You Suggest For Me, I Never Travel Out Before by namiji2598: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Skyview01:
Try Ghana by road.

You can also try Senegal/Gambia.

They have a bus station in Benin Republic.

I plan to tour african countries soon.
I was actually planning of Ghana in my mind because I never comot before make i no go loose guard,plus I get guys for Ghana. I don't just want to move to Europe make my small millions wey dey for acct come turn to small thousands for their currency. Thanks for ur input, I wish to get more input from fellow men too..then I can decide

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Loan Me Money? / Career And Marriage As They Affect Men's Lives COPIED / Help!! Help!!! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.