Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Senator Nnamani Sponsored 3,991 Female Students For Their WAEC In Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senator Nnamani Sponsored 3,991 Female Students For Their WAEC In Enugu (182 Views)

Who Has Checked Their Waec Result / COVID-19 Patient Writes WAEC In Isolation Centre In Gombe / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Nnamani Sponsored 3,991 Female Students For Their WAEC In Enugu by foxxymobile(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
…Assure constituents of more dividends of democracy. Report from Foxxymobile agency.

Ahead of the March 11, 2023 Governorship and National Assembly elections, former Governor of Enugu State, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani has embarked on ward to ward campaign in his Enugu East Senatorial District seeking the support of constituents to return to the Senate .

The Senator Nnamani ward to ward – Ebeano campaigns train went through major roads , streets , markets and neighborhoods structures in the Senatorial District canvassing for votes .

The campaign train distributed customized exercise books , T-shirts and face-caps to constituents along the roads, streets, markets and neighborhood structures in Enugu North, Enugu south, Isi Uzo, Nkanu East and Nkanu West local government areas.

They listed some projects attracted by Senator Nnamani to the constituency in the last four years to justify why they should vote for him in the forthcoming election in order to continue his quality representation and more dividends of democracy.

These includes but not limited to installation of all-in -one solar powered street lights in the Senatorial District; markets , parking lots, schools , hospitals , streets and roads in the local government areas .

They also listed the construction of 154- meter drainage line and development of rural access roads for farmers in the Senatorial District among others .

Senator Nnamani had also sponsored 3,991 female students in the Senatorial District for their West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) as well as entrepreneurship skills acquisition and empowerment of 100 unemployed women and youths with deep freezers and sewing machines .

Senator Nnamani has been an advocate of gender parity and women emancipation in the Senate . He believes that an educated and empowered female folks would be an advantage to the quest for development in the country.

He has been unrelenting in the battle to eliminate all forms of discrimination such as women right to inheritance, denial of access to education, under aged marriages and some harmful cultural practices like female genital mutilation against women .

Senator Nnamani promised to consolidate and attract more dividends of democracy to the constituency if elected again .

The PDP zonal chairman Nwafor noted the achievements of Nnamani from his days as governor to the present tenure in National Assembly and submitted that he is the best choice for them.

Speaking with Foxxymobile agent on Thursday 2nd March 2023, Mr Nnamani said, I have been accused of anti-party activities . I have also been accused of having hands in the killing of Chukwu, a former chairman of the Nigeria Bar Association whom was set ablaze at Amechi- Awkunanaw in Enugu south local government area on Wednesday after unknown gunmen suspected to be working for ESN or IPOB opened fire on his convoy during an ambush during the enforcement of sit at home order by Simon Epka. He said again I strongly condemn the senseless killing of the unknown gunmen, I deeply sympathies with all the bereaved, and urge the security operative to fish out the tractors. I'm not a Killer he said, they only want to spoil my name and turn me against my people and constituency. But God pass them. They also attack a PDP and APC member. Please vote for me. His constituency all agreed to vote for him ward to ward.

Investigative journalism worth time, resources and effort. Written by Foxxymobile agent

Re: Senator Nnamani Sponsored 3,991 Female Students For Their WAEC In Enugu by Faber(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
We shall retire him on Saturday he is a criminal

Get out, Chimaroke urchin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: Is There Any University Still Selling Post Utme Form Now / Chinachina School Of Chinese Online / How To Reduce Distraction During Your CIS Exam Revision Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.