Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… (1071 Views)

Safari's Short Stories And One Shots / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
The link below is a site where lots of free books is available.

The thing is you will have to use the link to download their app.

I am a writer on the site also.

Everyday you get bonuses that enables you read books for free. The site has thousands of books.

Once you use the link you become my follower there and you get access to books

Genres on the site are:
Werewolve 🐺
VampiresπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ˜ˆπŸ¦Ή
Romance ❀️🧑❀️
Marriage πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ€°πŸ€±
Mystery πŸ•ΈοΈπŸŽ©
Action πŸš€πŸͺ“
Highschool romanceπŸ«πŸ’’
Office romance πŸ’πŸ™οΈπŸ’Ί
Mafia Romance 😌😌
Comics, etc...

It's a great site that can be quite addictive.

Using my link, I get rewarded as a writer there. Thank you ☺️☺️☺️

https://www.goodnovel.com/fans-invited?shareCode=L9TxpMG3&source=c3
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you go over there download the app and read my book for free, comment.

My book will rank higher
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Have you tried the site
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2023
it's free, give it a trial
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Happy new week
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hello
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DZTech: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
DannyWalker:
Hello
that veiled insult in your topic is really bad marketing and will reduce your patronage.
what's your book about? no idea. so why would anyone bother?
no cover art, no synopsis/summary, just an apparent 'hawker'.
you can do better. edit each of your comments with some information on your book, excerpts from it or more details on what kinds of genres are on the site.
screenshots also help.
nuff said.
God bless πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
DZTech:
that veiled insult in your topic is really bad marketing and will reduce your patronage.
what's your book about? no idea. so why would anyone bother?
no cover art, no synopsis/summary, just an apparent 'hawker'.
you can do better. edit each of your comments with some information on your book, excerpts from it or more details on what kinds of genres are on the site.
screenshots also help.
nuff said.
God bless πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
insult how πŸ˜‚ Nigerians love free books na. Is that an insult πŸ˜‚
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DZTech: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
DannyWalker:
insult how πŸ˜‚ Nigerians love free books na. Is that an insult πŸ˜‚

kontinu jare.
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by DannyWalker: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Have you checked out their app... If you love stories and you have not checked this app, you are missing
Re: Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels βœ… by ABoredGirl: 3:44pm On Apr 10
How do you get your payment from GoodNovel? Seeing as PayPal is no longer available to Nigerians, there are only two other methods in the app to get paid: via Payoneer or the bank. Which do you advise I use?

Dean Koontz Fans: / Nigerian Poet & Writer Adebayo Faleti Clocks 80 / Forgive Me Father, For I Have Sinned (short Story)