Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting (2269 Views)

Meet Beverly Tlhako, The South African Celebrity That Is Presently Mistaken As C / The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos / The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Timiyt: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Watch the video And Comment Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEWVt4hekls
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by headbasher96(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Betting is not evil its the greed in man that leads him to fall victim to such things

Even the betting companies are telling u not to gamble with what u cannot afford to lose

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Haveyoueatentod: 4:54am On Mar 03, 2023
I bet too. I have days when I win a lot and days when I don't win. I stake what I can afford to lose. Betting is bad when you don't know how to stake and use money meant for basic necessities to bet which is borne out of greed...I can't forget betting on mbappe to score a hatrick at the world cup final omo I cash out that day

Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Tymk: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:
Watch the video And Comment Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEWVt4hekls
burning them won't hurt
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Timiyt: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I bet too. I have days when I win a lot and days when I don't win. I stake what I can afford to lose. Betting is bad when you don't know how to stake and use money meant for basic necessities to bet which is borne out of greed...I can't forget betting on mbappe to score a hatrick at the world cup final omo I cash out that day
What about people that don't know anything about it and they played because there favorite celeb advertise. But this celeb no dey play

Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Timiyt: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
You dey Cap you Not Fit Gain Money from betting
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Haveyoueatentod: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

You dey Cap you Not Fit Gain Money from betting
If I show you my winnings you go shock I swear grin grin grin

Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Timiyt: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
If I show you my winnings you go shock I swear grin grin grin
lolz but that's how newbie win right
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Haveyoueatentod: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:
lolz but that's how newbie win right
another this morning

Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Haveyoueatentod: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

What about people that don't know anything about it and they played because there favorite celeb advertise. But this celeb no dey play
They need to emulate and learn from seasoned and successful punters
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Timiyt: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2023
You make millions right oya do giveaway so I can see data post more about bet
Opay
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Timiyt: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
They need to emulate and learn from seasoned and successful punters
Opay
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Haveyoueatentod: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:
Opay
I can't give you fish I can only show you how to catch fish by following these punters on twitter @betfuse @toxicpunter @legitcalculator thank me later.
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
stop capping trash abeg, no money should be regarded as non essential in this period of economic crunch and naira scarcity, the betting platforms has be programmed to bring out the greed in the African man, so we all fall for the bait at one point or the other. If then chop you, you will want to chop your money back until you will lost it all. Betting will do you no good. And am dead sure you are one of their agents online.
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by JohnnA1: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
Nice, which bet site is this?
Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Clement1111(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I can't give you fish I can only show you how to catch fish by following these punters on twitter @betfuse @toxicpunter @legitcalculator thank me later.
i would take @ekitipikin,@big louie and @mrbayo over those three you mentioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Nigeria Celebrity That Promote Gambling/betting by Haveyoueatentod: 2:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Clement1111:

i would take @ekitipikin,@big louie and @mrbayo over those three you mentioned
I didn't mention them because they don't win often but when they do it rains Money. The guys I recommended can win 6 out of 10 games every day of the week.

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen Today / Story Of Married Woman VOMITING Money In Delta State - Watch / Used Condoms, Drugs Found At A Party Where 35 Pri & Secondary Were Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.