Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

On Leadership And Speaking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On Leadership And Speaking (178 Views)

Akha Inspection Team Lauds Ikono Council Boss On Leadership Drive / Ati Annang Foundation Honours Itoro Columba On Leadership Excellence / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Leadership And Speaking by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
On Leadership and speaking

Leadership is one of the tiers people want to attain for a myriad of reasons - To give the people the voice they need, to improve members' status quo, to add to resumé, to get that connection, and more.

While some are gotten through appointments, others can be due to qualification and or the electoral process. Whatever the case, people who have led know it's demanding, and tasking and for some reason would have thought of it just ending not because they are incapable but simply because your inputs may not necessarily give equal output - even less in some cases.

My goal is to demystify leadership and public speaking - well, not to define them for we all have an idea. People who are good public speakers may not necessarily be fantastic leaders and vice versa. Sometimes, we are deluded by how soothing someone speaks, their body movements, the pauses, the voice control and you know all those kinds of stuff - trust me, it's great! And if you have a leader who can do such, a plus.

On the flip side, what is more, important is a leader who can speak publicly at least by communicating succinctly about whatever even without being able "sway" the crowd - forget it, even the best speakers will tell you they still feel that butterflies in the stomach sometimes.

So, get charged...

IndigenousGenius

(1) (Reply)

Best Shampoo For Dry Hair / How I Made My First Million Naria As A Broke Undergraduate / Peter Obi Must Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.