Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes (658 Views)

Atiku Is Still Editing His Yobe Rally Pictures..that Rally Was A Flop / "No Violence Will Be Recorded And That Rally Will Hold"- Igboho's Aide Says / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by vicdom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
I remember how people were mocking Obi's crowds at TBS Lagos, Nasarawa, Benue, Abia, Delta and numerous other places, but it's now clear that crowd at campaign rallies do not translate to votes.
Tinubu pulled the most crowds at the rallies, but at the end, he struggled to win 12 states. Even lost in Lagos that his rallies were more like carnivals wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by falcon01: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
If kwankwaso and Peter Obi had merged, they'll be unstoppable Arewa Love Kwankwaso but they Know its a waste voting for him that's why they voted PDP but the south believe in Peter Obi and they give it their All.

4 Likes

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by ovieigho(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have been saying this times without numbers

2 Likes

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by homosapien(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
From experience, I have know that for long. I remember before the election, I told a cousin of mine when he was happy about the huge turn out in Kwara state during Apc rallies that I pray they all troop out like that during the election.
Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by christejames(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
OBIdients already know this for long...

That's why I prefer candidates to visits schools and interact with students and the community rather than wasting money on crowd

4 Likes

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2023
ATIKU I am the winner
OBI it is a lie I am the winner
KWANKWASO I won the election 100%
Confused set of criminals losers

2 Likes

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by Ogbuefi2020: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2023
We told them but they didn't believe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by Jokay07(m): 2:23am On Mar 03, 2023
falcon01:
If kwankwaso and Peter Obi had marked, they'll be unstoppable Arewa Love Kwankwaso but they Know its a waste voting for him that's why they voted PDP but the south believe in Peter Obi and they give it their All.
Even nnpp failed woefully in the north
Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by Jokay07(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2023
When 2 losers merge together.
Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 2:27am On Mar 03, 2023
We can now agree that use of BVAS does not translate to collation of votes.
Only boullion vans and TIPEX PENS.cheesy
Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:44am On Mar 03, 2023
vicdom:
I remember how people were mocking Obi's crowds at TBS Lagos, Nasarawa, Benue, Abia, Delta and numerous other places, but it's now clear that crowd at campaign rallies do not translate to votes.
Tinubu pulled the most crowds at the rallies, but at the end, he struggled to win 12 states. Even lost in Lagos that his rallies were more like carnivals wink
He has been making mouth that he knows about politics after stealing other people's mandate
Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by HydraFeeds(m): 3:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Well it does ,even though the tbs rally was a flop ,he decided to visit most Igbo dominated markets for campaign.

Why do you think he did that if he doesn’t care about people hearing or seeing him ?

also,don’t forget most of his votes appeal to religious and tribal bigotry .

2 Likes

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by ImperialYoruba: 3:10am On Mar 03, 2023
vicdom:

You lost presidential election. You lost a competition at national level, and you here beating chest about a local win. This election was not about Lagos, it was about Nigeria.

Lagos election dey come. Return here and boast after you win it.

We dey here.

1 Like

Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by falcon01: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Jokay07:

Even nnpp failed woefully in the north
Because Voting for him is a waste that's why they decided to vote for PDP.
Re: Can We All Now Agree That Rally Crowds Don't Translate To Votes by Teetee777: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2023
I told them that the crowd at the rally was different from the crowd to vote on Election Day.
Peter obi complained in Zamfara state and people attended his rally without structure in the state. People used the money to mobilize for his rally. The whole Zamfara state, labor party has a single uncompleted campaign office in gusau which was very close to my house, the building was rented two weeks to his campaign in Zamfara, and painted the front house with white paint, then I believe that nobody knows labor party in the state.

In elections in Nigeria, the northern votes are the majority, so don't play with their vote if you want to win the election in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win / '20 Most Miserable Countries In The World' Ghana, South Africa Make List / Asari Dakubu Threatened Obident Movement For A Showdown On May 29 Hand Over Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.