Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media (1356 Views)

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 3:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Please whatever you do now as a Nigerian, do not engage Kenyans in any argument.

They'll just unleash Tinubu's pictures and finish Nigeria

They're teasing Nigeria too much, what can we say back to them about their president please? How do we respond?
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 3:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Imagine this
How do we respond pls. This is not fair to the giant of Africa

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by Neckpresser101: 4:08am On Mar 03, 2023
A clown that couldn't win his state cannot win Nigeria

Peter Obi and Atiku won more state than him self

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by riverbird: 4:16am On Mar 03, 2023
But they ain't wrong na😆, in the next two years Nigeria might need to triple the size of diapers been imported......I just pray his ancestors to call him home cos if not ehh the kind insults and embarrassment he will bring to this country will be the worst history has ever recorded, just wait let him start traveling.

3 Likes

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by riverbird: 4:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Neckpresser101:
A clown that couldn't win his state cannot win Nigeria

Peter Obi and Atiku won more state than him self
No be lie

TINUBU IS A THIEF

7 Likes

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by HydraFeeds(m): 4:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Ignore .

It has worked for successful people over and over again .
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by Horus(m): 4:40am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:
Imagine this
How we respond pls. This is not fair to the giant of Africa

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!. A Drug Lord is about to get sworn in as President grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by Trollronaldo: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2023
I am supporting Kenyans

4 Likes

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by Caramia2020(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Even Kenya, InecApc well done, see international disgrace.
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by gidgiddy: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:
Please whatever you do now as a Nigerian, do not engage Kenyans in any argument.

They're teasing Nigeria too much, what can we say back to them about their president please? How do we respond?

They have a right to mock Nigeria that conduct credible elections since 1999
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by udeh3(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2023
People don't understand how NIGERIA will be ridiculed, mocked and shamed even in the scheme of things.

How can you even say you're a Nigerian in the diaspora. A dieing nation, electing a dieing president

I was chatting on Twitter with the SA brothers, mehhhnnn, see memes on BAT. I became so ashamed, I had to leave

The system is a joke, honestly and all well meaning Nigerians should stand by Obi in court. Let the support by overwhelming

1 Like

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by jahsharon: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

I will not bring myself to the level of Kenyans, it's like engaging in intellectual discussion with an Almajari that comes to ask you for alms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by enemybulldozer(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:
Imagine this
Gaint of africa my nyash. Theyare telling you the truth so, deal with it That is what you get when you robb the citizens of the mandate they gave to their preferred candidate. Gaint of africa no suppose rig election. if truly you are gaint of africa you should lead by example.

1 Like

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by Madmohamed123: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:
Imagine this
grin

1 Like

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
We cant argue with any of our African brothers again o

They're not being nice at all
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Whatever you do right now, do not engage other Africans on social media
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by BlaqFaze: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Who created those memes? Lol...out of hatred, you made yourself a laughing stock... obviously not Tinubu because he isn't going to see this
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Not only Kenyans, Camerounians too

I saw a video of a Camerounian making fun of Nigeria and saying "welcome to the club"
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am supporting Kenyans

I want to remind them we're giant of Africa but I don't know if it's a good idea
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by Trollronaldo: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

I want to remind them we're giant of Africa but I don't know if it's a good idea
lol, they will finish you
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by Horus(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

The Giant in Rigging of elections in Africa. grin Giant indeed, with Giant electoral frauds, Giant election manipulation, Giant voter frauds,
Giant vote buying, Giant snatching of ballot box, Giant electoral malpractice, Giant bribes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
They don finish naija grin
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by shogsman(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Who created those memes? Lol...out of hatred, you made yourself a laughing stock... obviously not Tinubu because he isn't going to see this
You're delusional and live under a rock,who cares ,did they tag tinubu, they're meant to show the world how pathetic your country is and it was highly successful,now millions of people in Europe, Africa Asia now know what your leader looks like and they're laughing
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by MikeofAfrica: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
jahsharon:

I will not bring myself to the level of Kenyans, it's like engaging in intellectual discussion with an Almajari that comes to ask you for alms

The real amajiris are Nigerians who voted a 82 years old demented man that urinates on himself as their president.

Kenyans should be proud of themselves. They retired Tinubu's equivalent, Odinga, from politics and elected a young man to move their nation forward.

No wonder they produced the first black president of America.
Re: Election: The Best Way To Respond To Kenyans Mocking Nigeria On Social Media by kk2027: 2:38am On Mar 04, 2023
shogsman:

You're delusional and live under a rock,who cares ,did they tag tinubu, they're meant to show the world how pathetic your country is and it was highly successful,now millions of people in Europe, Africa Asia now know what your leader looks like and they're laughing

It's too bad o
They don finish naija grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Wise Up, Labor Party Is A Pro IPoB, Pro Seccessionist, Divisive Party / “we The Southwest Do Not Bring Anything Much To National Table” - Ifa Priest / Who Stole Obi's Manhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.