Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse (6155 Views)

2023: Uploaded Results Can’t Be Manipulated – INEC / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / No Judge Can Be Prosecuted Without The Njc-appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Validated: 4:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Overwhelming evidences abound that APC are bad riggers. They left behind both physical and digital footprints that a junior attorney and forensic experts would feast on. Most Returning Officers will be jailed! Mark my word.

I am awaiting their next move on March 11, 2023, perhaps they will follow the same pathway, before showing them how foolish their riggers were.

I will post incontrovertible evidences that even @LabourParty would not even have detected, Wait for it from March 15, 2023.

Watch out for this post.

#TruthTeller holds CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM & Forensic Audit certifications

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Mynd44: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2023
All three parties rigged abeg. Let no one come and stress our lives

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Validated: 4:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Mynd44:
All three parties rigged abeg. Let no one came and stress over lives

These are just secondary school level evidences, proves nada! Wait, even BAT will be overwhelmed.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Eden007(m): 4:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Waiting
Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Nwodosis(m): 5:05am On Mar 03, 2023
As an Obidient, be like and act like Obi! If you provide all the evidences here, what will you present to the court?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by silvoclaira: 5:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Whats all these?
Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Validated:
Overwhelming evidences abound that APC are bad riggers. They left behind both physical and digital footprints that a junior attorney and forensic experts would feast on. Most Returning Officers will be jailed! Mark my word.

I am awaiting their next move on March 11, 2023, perhaps they will follow the same pathway, before showing them how foolish their riggers were.

I will post incontrovertible evidences that even @LabourParty would not even have detected, Wait for it from March 15, 2023.

Watch out for this post.

Most of this mumu youths are too adamant and ignorant to see the future Obi is a total waste of votes a selfish president unpatriotic swine a glutton a fkn werey who is inexperienced to rule the country
To

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by surgical: 5:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Validated:

These are just secondary school level evidences, proves nada! Wait, even BAT will be overwhelmed.
BAT has the best election petition lawyer in the country, wole olanipekun
Those your evidences he will use technicalities to put it in the cooler and the judges will agree with him.
He is very good at winning cases

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Amumaigwe: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2023
surgical:
Those your evidences he will use technicalities to put it in the cooler and the judges will agree with him.

Go and check up Obi's lawyer. Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN)

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by gidgiddy: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Mynd44:

So this stage of your national life, at a stage where most African countries have moved passed rigging to conducting fair elections, your Nigeria has remained the centre of widespread rigging?

Look at African countries all laughing and mocking Nigeria for still being in the darkness rigging

What a country

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Faber(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Mynd44:

sadly, I don't think so. Why is APC not accusing Labour party of Rigging FCT results to LP's favour.

The know LP's hands are clean.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by biina: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Mynd44:
The more reason the election should be canceled?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by kcnwaigbo: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Mynd44:
The more reason the entire exercise should be cancelled

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Mynd44: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
biina:

INEC does not have the powers to cancelled selection except there is a clear incidence of over voting.

This is not over voting, gather all the PU where this happened, take it to court and the worst that will happen is the election in these areas are cancelled.

It still want give Obi second place

16 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by DMerciful(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2023
How come only APC resisted uploading from polling units to irev immediately?
Mynd44:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Oj777(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2023
This election was MASSIVELY RIGGED.
Evidences abound.
Mehnnnn. It's just so tiring.

Check ma signature fam 🙏

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2023
naa who sabi rig pass dey win election for 9ja
Peter Obi and his entourage are still children wey no sabi rig well grin grin

the level of rigging that took place in enugu anambra was on another level. But all their votes in the 3 states sef no reach KANO own grin

3 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Drealman20: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2023
07kjb:

Was plaster pasted in your eyes, haven't you seen as many as?

Mumu show us evidence where apc resisted abeg

I don't bliv upper iweka news...

The plaster wey dey ur father brain supposed tell ma say tinubu defeated the Igbo tribe singlehandedly

8 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by DesChyko: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Mynd44:

The more reason the election should not stand. Nobody should steal the votes of citizens; not even Labour Party; in this case, not the UMPIRE!.

When looting goes beyond public wealth to electoral votes; even our personal expense pockets will not be safe in a little time.

However, if you are okay with stolen votes, it's your personal preference 😉.

We humans don't have the same moral values in life obviously. Some don't mind cutting corners. Some don't mind getting it done by hook or by crook and some just want things done the right way.😌

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by ForG(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Mynd44:

This not actually rigging. You can see the figures in words were not corrected, so was a mistake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by SWATMan: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2023
surgical:

undecided
Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Validated:

Watch out for this post.

If you have anything credible please send it to lp chairman

Don't post anything that will help APC please.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2023
biina:

election will never be canceled because the opposition have learned from their mistakes. If you cancel the election PDP and LP will work together to boot Apc out. Apc will never agree to cancelation of the election. Never. The highest that will happen will be recount in the affected areas.

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Drealman20: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
I cannot spoonfeed you. Google is free

Mumu don chicken out... Show us evidence.. Baba cudnt grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Lamasta(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Validated:

Watch out for this post.

Tag me by then
Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

So this stage of your national life, at a stage where most African countries have moved passed rigging to conducting fair elections, your Nigeria has remained the centre of widespread rigging?

Look at African countries all laughing and mocking Nigeria for still being in the darkness rigging

What a country

I pity the poor and nauseous mentality of the guy you quoted, just imagine the foolish excuse, that all the 3 parties rigged and that's a tenable reason for monumental failure of epic proportion exhibited by Mahmoud Yakubu. How do people look at themselves and support bad behaviours and in turn cry when the country degenerate to cesspit. The truth is the country can't make headway as long as this type of robbery is always allowed to see the light of the day. I pray the country will be moved in the right path but how can that happen when the elements that helped rig the election has to be compensated thereby continuing holding the state at ransom.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse by homosapien(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

If you have anything credible please send it to lp chairman

Don't post anything that will help APC please.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

Tinubu is your president for the next four years, it either in fall in line or you're fall out

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers / Amadioha Banking / Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq: Kwara Won't Spare Suspected Looters Of Public Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.