Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim (20588 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Anna Cunningham, Phil Hazelwood Slam Femi Adesina For 'lying' Over Casualties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Since one is a liar, then one is definitely telling the truth.. Pretty soon we'll know who is telling the truth and the mandate will be claimed.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Lamanii22(f): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=121426714]

May thunder strike your hand for typing this obvious nonsense and supporting criminality.[/

It is you that thunder will strike… it is not me that koba you…. You lots are becoming more annoying these days….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Believeintruth: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Karlifate:

He said Atiku & Obi wants to rig themselves for second position.

Show us the full content of the interview ans stop showing snippets. This is disinformation
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Believeintruth: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=121426813][/quote]

I am telling you thunder will strike your hand that composes rubbish and supports impunity.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Karlifate: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Show us the full content of the interview ans stop showing snippets. This is disinformation

The last three lines.

Besides, it's in the text posted by the OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Believeintruth: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Karlifate:

The last three lines.

Besides, it's in the text posted by the OP.

Still it is inadvertent admission that Tinubu and APC in collusion with INEC also rigged the election.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by boxypane(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Nor be APC or LP or PDP won. Na me win.
Since everybody dey claim who win.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Karlifate: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Still it is inadvertent admission that Tinubu and APC in collusion with INEC also rigged the election.

Then, go to court with substantial evidence and iron it out.

Social media keyboard warriors won't give you the victory you deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by ultimateprof: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2023
For the first time Osho baba is making sense in useless direction.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by manchyme: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
shortgun:
Nigerians that voted against Tinubu are more than the ones that voted for him even with clear rigging in his favour.
15.3 million voted against Tinubu

Tinubu in the history of Nigeria is the only President-elect that have majority of Nigerians on the side of the opposition and against his ambition.

All over the country people are saying they never voted for Tinubu.
How did he emerge the winner?

How many voted against Obi? Educate me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by ejimatic: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by sirjoe1124(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2023
blabulu2000:
Now atiku is the second...obi is shouting like a rabid dog....he came third...

Even though the court cancels the election...i.bekieve they will. give to Atiku than obi

But because of the Ipob agenda....obi wants to implement it by all means. else. Nigeria will. burn...

Nigeria should prepare for the worst of Obi and his Ipob terrorist after the defeating verdict from the court before May 29

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by sirjoe1124(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2023
easytig:
Thank God say presidential election is now over,at least no more uninvited appearances from obi to various churches.felt weird seeing him at experience last year,dude was playing politics with religion lol.obi has lose and his body don finally come down.lets see if he will still visit various churches again lol 😆😆

Why talking like someone who lost his mind, Obi has been visiting churches even before 2019 but your hate clouded mind won't see it
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by seanwilliam(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2023
wallarwallar:

Mumu idiot u no dey shame ur mates are marching forward u dey here dey ask 4 likes and share .. U don fail but time still dey to get ur life back and move on
your fada na him be failure. Your mama na him be idiot . You are the product of two confused adult. Amukunmeko omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by EverblazingTee: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2023
More people voted against the winning candidate simply because we now have 4 major parties (APC, PDP, LP, and NNPP) unlike in the past when we used to have only 2 major parties (APC and PDP). It's simple logic.

Also, it's wrong to say that people all over the country are saying they never voted for Tinubu. Many people I know here in the North actually voted for him.
shortgun:
Nigerians that voted against Tinubu are more than the ones that voted for him even with clear rigging in his favour.
15.3 million voted against Tinubu

Tinubu in the history of Nigeria is the only President-elect that have majority of Nigerians on the side of the opposition and against his ambition.

All over the country people are saying they never voted for Tinubu.
How did he emerge the winner?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by brutal1(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Leg up...leg work is awa work oooo
Aremwayne:
Obi won hands down
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Jsucre(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Make them settle who be 2nd first
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2023
blabulu2000:

Even though the court cancels the election...i.bekieve they will. give to Atiku than obi

But because of the Ipob agenda....obi wants to implement it by all means. else. Nigeria will. burn...

Nigeria should prepare for the worst of Obi and his Ipob terrorist after the defeating verdict from the court before May 29

Even with all the rigging, Obi won in 12 states so that means that IPOB already controls 1/3 of Nigeria states. That should bother you.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Ened(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Fighter2029:
Obviously,one of them is right,APC introduced scam and daylight robbery into Nigeria politics,they started with the criminal in Imo state government house and now they want to scam over 200 million people, unfortunately the scam has become a painful bone in their neck,they won't swallow it and by the time the dust settles and Obi reclaims his rightful mandate,the likes of Yakobo will tell Nigerians what he used over 400 billion Naira meant for preparation and conduction of election for,The drug Barron equally has a huge number of criminal charges against him to answer.
It's either both are lying or one is lying. However, I think both are lying until they provide evidence to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by HNICEARTH: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2023
If one of them is lying, means one of them is telling the truth. This man nah Ode!
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by zinaunreal(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Invest4growth:
Infact, the two of them.are lying.
NNPP has kept quiet
Which state did labour got 25percent in the
core north
Which states did Atiku got 25percent.in.the.south west and south east?

We all need each other. You must be a bridge builder across geo, political zones to have a chance in Nigeria

You keep using fake figures by inec. using it to make a point when everything uploaded is fake. Use your brain
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by ZUBY77(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Atleast we have one person for sure who lies to steal mandate
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Ened(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
And not both, since both of them are not lying, then there's hope that the winner is one of them and not Tinubu.
It's either both are lying or one is lying. But I think both are lying until they provide evidence to Nigerians & possibly at the tribunal. For me I walk with facts not emotions. Obi has promised to prove he won, I will be so happy if he does that.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Safyqueen: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Fighter2029:
Obviously,one of them is right,APC introduced scam and daylight robbery into Nigeria politics,they started with the criminal in Imo state government house and now they want to scam over 200 million people, unfortunately the scam has become a painful bone in their neck,they won't swallow it and by the time the dust settles and Obi reclaims his rightful mandate,the likes of Yakobo will tell Nigerians what he used over 400 billion Naira meant for preparation and conduction of election for,The drug Barron equally has a huge number of criminal charges against him to answer.

This pain too much. Never put all your eggs in one basket.
Come ooo, do you ask yourself whether LP has contestants on all positions in the North? A party not known completely in the north, that's why the party couldn't make 25% in 24 states of federation, you are here ranting?

You think your father's compound is the entire Nigeria? If Tinubu presidency is not accepted, is it that of sectional party that will be accepted?

Wake up please. Travel around Nigeria, discover the realities of this great country, her people, culture and get prepared next time for proper election.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Ened(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=MMWandali post=121425890]Meaning that

It's either both are lying or one is lying. But I think both are lying until they provide evidence to Nigerians & possibly at the tribunal. For me I walk with facts not emotions. Obi has promised to prove he won, I will be so happy if he does that.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by stuffs2002: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Aremwayne:
Obi won hands down

How ?

IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by isaiahethan: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
blabulu2000:

Ipob kill you there . You lack common sense. Do not bother to quote me cos I don't read it
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Nwaajasa: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2023
You have said truth one of them is right
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by DipsonGiggs: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2023
This is what we get as a Nation when we allow evil acts to thrive. Now, someone has bought the whole country with his ill gotten wealth.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by motivationspika(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
People refuse to learn. It is better if only one person were claiming to have won. Now 2nd and 3rd position are claiming first. Who does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 vs 2019: APC votes increase by over 600% in Okene alone / Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.