Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Does Business Engagement On Linkedin Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Business Engagement On Linkedin Work? (130 Views)

How This 80 Year Old Grandma Does Business In Nigeria Will Shock The World / Expert Guide: 15 Tips To Boost Your Engagement On Instagram / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Business Engagement On Linkedin Work? by biyiwyle(m): 5:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Does engaging connections on LinkedIn actually works?

This is a question many people wonder about and here is what I think after engaging over 500 connections on linked. (I'm sure it's more than this)

There are different types of engagement but when I engage for the sole purpose of business, this is the purpose;

* Engagement on linkedin rarely takes you to the third level in the sales cycle.

1. When I engage on linkedin, I intend for you to check me out and get familiar with my name.

2. I can only expect or hope to be taken seriously on linkedin if I'm pitching an IP (intellectual property)... Even in this case, all I ask for is a meeting to explain further, squash client's objections and hope to close.

However, if it is a solution offered by my many competitors, except by grace, who are you for any decision maker or C-suite executive to give you their time (which by the way is more precious than gold)

3. Once I pitch to a client on linkedin, because of how intelligent my connections or prospects are, their brain will unconsciously register your name without them even knowing it.

Why? They have been in the industry for years, developed capacity and learnt how to work under pressure remembering minute details.

So, when I come to submit a proposal or I request to see you and the receptionist asked who I want to see;

I will say: Please tell him or her: Bolaji from LinkedIn.

80% of the time, they remember me, 15% of the time, they are curious to see me and 5% of the time, they are just too busy; then I will submit my proposal and go.

The race just Begun!

(1) (Reply)

SXP (solar Coin) Price Prediction And Technical Analysis / My Success Was Backed By A Process - Kenneth Ubani / Hire Trustworthy Interstate Removalists In Melbourne Assisting With Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.