Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup (10423 Views)

John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Tonytonex(m): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Hotice085:

Awon criminals, do those papas look 18;to you
Tell me the name of the secondary they attended so that I will go and verify now now now
na U20 na. Not 18. Assuming your brother dey among dem, you go still dey yern like this?
Some people can never see anything good.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters look how the Muslims they so much hate makes us proud. Congratulations
Who's this misguided local fowl🙄
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Hotice085: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Tonytonex:
na U20 na. Not 18. Assuming your brother dey among dem, you go still dey yern like this?
Some people can never see anything good.

Shut up ya mouth, go and see what the NFA and coaches do to the real 18years old boys they tell them to go and play street football

So if you brother is 30 years old you will support the nonsense, if those men are 18 just give me the name of their primary school or secondary let me go and verify
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Benwallt(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu effect is already yielding possitive results

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by LordEclipse: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOWjt0I0b_4

The NFF 🇳🇬 @thenff

https://twitter.com/thenff/status/1631367217483767817

Defeating kids with 70 years old men
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Hotice085: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobonaire4:

At the end, you cannot use 'eyes' to judge age...because people look older or younger than their age.

Growing up in poverty too makes people look older...and most of our footballers come from the lower class

In my long career, I have met people who have looked younger than their age (including one woman in her forties who looked like a 20 year old...it is only the lines around her eyes that gave her away, the man who looked in his late 20's but was actually 49, and one hospital patient who had the body of a man in his twenties, but was elderly) and people who looked older than their age (someone I knew when we were teenagers who looked like a man in his twenties..if not that I knew with proof that he was the age he said he was...)

Also, FIFA has become a tad more stricter these days.

Am not saying lying happens (and again, some guys do not genuinely know their age because of illiterate parents or bad birth records), but at the same time, not everyone lies.

I can clearly see you are one of them, a mercenary.
Go to any football academy in your state or any local field where boys gather and play football even a fool will place all the kids in to their age brackets
Just one or two questions on this kids will bring out their true age, or just ask them to show you the kids they grew up with
My friend has a football academy and all the things you wrote above are gibberish,even coaches in Nigeria will never take a true under 20 years old kid out so as not scuttle his chances of winning the tournaments
IAny back ground check on any child will tell you their age brackets
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by dafeoroyo: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2023
They are not good,no final for them and if they continue the way they are playing,they will crash out at the group stage at FIFA
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by otokx(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations Nigeria, there is room for a lot of improvement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Steve0979(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2023
dafeoroyo:
They are not good,no final for them and if they continue the way they are playing,they will crash out at the group stage at FIFA
pple wet don qualify for semi nai u dey talk of group stage
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Hotice085:

I can clearly see you are one of them, a mercenary.
Go to any football academy in your state or any local field where boys gather and play football even a fool will place all the kids in to their age brackets
Just one or two questions on this kids will bring out their true age, or just ask them to show you the kids they grew up with
My friend has a football academy and all the things you wrote above are gibberish,even coaches in Nigeria will never take a true under 20 years old kid out so as not scuttle his chances of winning the tournaments
IAny back ground check on any child will tell you their age brackets

Thanks for lying.

Good morning
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Love800(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Pls how much do they pay coaches in nigeria premier league and is it a good option to coach a club in nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by mightyleks(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters look how the Muslims they so much hate makes us proud. Congratulations

Guy Stop this thing it on add fuel to fire... They are Nigerian that's all that matters
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by mightyleks(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Steve0979:
pple wet don qualify for semi nai u dey talk of group stage

At FIFA U20 not this one
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by mightyleks(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Benwallt:
Tinubu effect is already yielding possitive results

Buhari is still the president. Don't jinx the team it's just semi finals they qualified into
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Cholls(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

Who's this misguided local fowl🙄
my brother ya father. Die!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Hotice085: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Thanks for lying.

Good morning

Man wey no get common sense, even a baby will decieve this olodo
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Hotice085:

Man wey no get common sense, even a baby will decieve this olodo

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Ctony1: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Bahamas95:
Na oga Seun sell the refrigerator give you? undecided

Return it to where you bought it and lay your complain there.

Thanks bro. I actually bought it from jumia. It's more than two months now
Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by seeyounow: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup by Ctony1: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Chidiugwu1990:
B4 doing this, do as I told you in my write-up. Get a stabilizer. Oga, you no get stabilizer.
My advice to again, no go pantaker to buy buy, buy brand new one.

Thanks sir. It came with warranty.. Though it's from jumia I brought it. And it's more than a month

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Globacom Premier League Table. / Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos / 'Genort Rohr Should Live In Nigeria' - Etim Esin, Former Super Eagles Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.