Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand (20497 Views)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa / Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Mikolee2013: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Thundafireseun:

For clarity sake how old are you?
te si Google

1 Like

Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by manbello(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
Good number of APC members and those supporting Tinubu are also shocked with the outcome of the election.. a neighbour who is a staunch APC supporter told me in all sincerity that he knows Peter Obi is the winner but APC was able to rig it cause they have more structures than labour party.
How can peter obi win when no single lp agent was present in my pulling unit you think only votes from Ss will make him president

Dey play
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Jsucre(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Ezeife don't sleep wake up!
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Sooroptimist1: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Dialpad:
You will be alive to witness the swearing in of Bola Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

One thing is clear, neither Obi or Atiku will ever become the president of Nigeria at least for the next 8 years.

If Obi changes strategies,may have a chance in 8 years but not any time soon.

As a matter of fact, you will have no choice but to address Bola Tinubu as his excellency.

Peter Obi can never become the President of Nigeria again. He has shown himself to be a Religious Bigot whom Northerners will never trust.

A Man who goes from Church to Church asking the Church to take back their Country from them ( Who are the them?) has inadvertently declared a Jihad against Islam and Northerners which they will never take lying down

He also weaponised and drove a wedge between the Christian minorities up North and the Hausa/Fulanis

Peter Obi is like Donald Trump in US....they are opportunists and seem to profit off of division and schism. The Us vs Them mentality

The only way an Igbo man can become the President is to have someone who is liberal and can appeal to the North....a native Hausa speaker is a good way to start and one who is a detribalised Nigerian but of Igbo extraction

But the problem is that majority Igbos don't like anyone that is liberal...they call such people sabo, efulefu etc

Rochas Okorocha would have been a fantastic choice but his political career has been murdered by fellow Igbos just because he joined APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Putinofrussia: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
What APC and INEC did was a broad day robbery in the just concluded election in Nigeria tongue
The funny thing about this noise is that we have not seen any proof just noise and funny evil imagination only understood by the noise makers.
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by stuffs2002: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2023
IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Dannyset(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Chetas81:
look at your sick body IN the mirror

Your tears

Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
If you check am well, you'll notice that the only people that have been crying since this election are from that same region
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by factcheckmmm: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
kingthreat:
If Obasano's election, Yar Adua's election, GEJ's election and Buhari's election stands, then Tinubu's election stands.
Nigeria's election NEVER goes by the rules of people's votes. It goes by region support and support within the political hierarchy of the region like we saw the impact of Wike in Rivers state.
Yorubas should not be taken for granted. Their man won and his candidacy would not be taken away.
Igbos and the woke nation, you better tread carefully because this can resonate in very unsavoury ways.
Because you voted for the Pandora fraudster doesn't mean others supported him.

And what will happen if he's taken away

1 Like

Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by thebestprice(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Kwara Muslim immigrants in Lagos spreading hate
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Tee2027: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Ezeife or whatever you called yourself better for you to stay your house in peace you bitter old a s s, Tinubu is the president take it or leave it.

Tell us how Obi won Anambra with landslide against APGA and PDP?

Pls all you bitter souls tell obi he too rush to become president let him go back and rearrange himself Nigeria do not belong to him so you can not force yourself on Nigeria.

As I said I'm a pdp but Tinubu is my choice and I opted for him with my entire family and I'm proud to say it anywhere. I associate with destiny helpers not a foolish slowpoke who worth a whooping $150 million and can not point to a single soul he has lifted up in his life now coming to tell me I wore oe shoe for 10 years, I wore one pant for 16 years bullshit, God forbid.

Bia Ezeife go and rest or uou blame yourself.
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by ShaqFu: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2023
silvoclaira:
Former Minister OBY EZEKWESILI tweeted "CERTIFICATE TO BE RETURNED" grin

Psycho people go many after these elections tongue
Let's even ask this people spewing this election rigging how many polling units, ward, LG and state this so called happened?
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by yemmight(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Who is Ezeife?
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Levels2(f): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ezeife-carpets-INEC-says-Tinubus-victory-wontt-stand

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Felabarmudia: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Dannyset:
grin

You said more than this in 2014. Baba, your ethnic bigotry will be shamed again.

Tinubu is your President!

Master joker
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by ebenholer2(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2023
SINCE THEY ARE BRAINWASHED TO BECOME PROPHETS I SUGGEST THEY SHOULD CREATE PROPHETIC MINISTRY I THINK THEY WILL MAKE MONEY COS LOTS OF BRAINWASHED NIGERIANS WILL COME TO THEM AS SHEARS. NORTH VOTED HIM AS MAJORITY IN NIGERIA AND WE SHOULD NOT BOTHER OURSELVES ANY LONGER. IF ELECTION IS CANCELLED OR RE-CONDUCTED IN THOSE AREAS PURPOSED TO BE RIGGED, LP AND POP WILL NEVER HAVE VOTES THEY PRESENTLY HAD, THAT IS THE REALITY.
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Sooroptimist1:

Peter Obi can never become the President of Nigeria again. He has shown himself to be a Religious Bigot whom Northerners will never trust.

A Man who goes from Church to Church asking the Church to take back their Country from them ( Who are the them?) has inadvertently declared a Jihad against Islam and Northerners which they will never take lying down

He also weaponised and drove a wedge between the Christian minorities up North and the Hausa/Fulanis

Peter Obi is like Donald Trump in US....they are opportunists and seem to profit off of division and schism. The Us vs Them mentality

The only way an Igbo man can become the President is to have someone who is liberal and can appeal to the North....a native Hausa speaker is a good way to start and one who is a detribalised Nigerian but of Igbo extraction

But the problem is that majority Igbos don't like anyone that is liberal...they call such people sabo, efulefu etc

Rochas Okorocha would have been a fantastic choice but his political career has been murdered by fellow Igbos just because he joined APC
Peter Obi ruined his chances and those of the Igbos. Igbos have no path to Aso Rock for the next 24 years. After south west even the dead knows it will go to the north. South East has zero chance against a determined north that believe it's their turn backed by South west and some parts of South South. After north 2039 it would most likely go to South South

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Josephkabila12: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2023
You can say whatever you want, Tinubu is your president
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by chinemezeq: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2023
meum:
This one get balls! Hard balls at that. I like people that can look INEC in the eye & say you guys f**ked up!
Not all those ones that will be defending electoral malpractice.

Ezeife na man you be!

Someone said the certificate of return will be returned

Another one said Returning & Collation Officers (lecturers) engaged in electoral malpractice and want it to be accepted but will not accept malpractice from any student. This life.
I can never support ASUU Stike again, let the gov they bring do them as they like. U can not eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by fjjc(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2023
This election was being polarised by Christians across the board in this country. The hate for Muslims and Islam as a religion is obvious to the blind, whether you people like it or not, the will of God was done already. Buhari that I know do not talk too much, go to court if you have any grievances with the outcome of the election, if anyone of them even the Pandora himself constitute public nuisance he will face the music.
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by fjjc(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2023
chinemezeq:
I can never support ASUU Stike again, let the gov they bring do them as they like. U can not eat ur cake and have it.

Tinubu will surprise you people. ASSU withheld allowances will be the first he will settle.
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by ogologoamu: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Dannyset:
grin

You said more than this in 2014. Baba, your ethnic bigotry will be shamed again.

Tinubu is your President!

Has Nigeria not brokened under Buhari?
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Espelbengz(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2023
“I do not believe that Tinubu, my friend, will be sworn in as President. If that is done, it would be a disaster but I think this thing has opened the eyes of Nigerians.”

He didn't say this, this is what he said "iF TINUBU IS SWORN-IN IN MAY NIGERIA WILL CEASE TO EXIST" let's not be hiding truth!
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by mudolak(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Dialpad:
You will be alive to witness the swearing in of Bola Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

One thing is clear, neither Obi or Atiku will ever become the president of Nigeria at least for the next 8 years.

If Obi changes strategies,may have a chance in 8 years but not any time soon.

As a matter of fact, you will have no choice but to address Bola Tinubu as his excellency.

Obi not even have chance in 8yr coming because of hater vote South East vote for one party in the manner that show they hate others
That's show Obi is a regional candidate and regional candidate will never get 25% in 24 state even if he have higher vote
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by alamoht(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
Hmmm. Worst election ever. How can INEC engage in rigging activities? If election was religion, then what INEC did was blasphemy.

So is Nigeria not broken now?
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

If it's taken away, what happens? Noisemakers

We don't make noise Oga. We said Obi will not win and he didn't win. You are the noisemakers
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by kingthreat(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Better be mindful of how you threaten other Nigerians this could land you in serious trouble. No be everything ne cruise

Please read my comment very well without sentiment nor bias. Where is the threat?
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by Segzy19: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Sore losers!

This thing pain dem so much sha!
A lot of them are already having depression, heart problems, insomnia and so many problems because of Tinubu's victory....

1 Like

Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
grin

Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by olamike02: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2023
It's already sitting somewhere so it won't stand because if some miscreants. It's ANAP &. NOI that raised your hope beyond the limit.
Re: Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand by ayanbadejo68166: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Na them!B4 5%Now lesser!Na them!B4 5%Now lesser!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George / Mama Taraba Shouldn't Blame Me, I Merely Reacted To An Original Story - FFK / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.