Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Finish Challenge Mode In Toty | Fifa Mobile Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Finish Challenge Mode In Toty | Fifa Mobile Nigeria (342 Views)

Pubg Mobile Nigeria / Pubg Mobile Nigeria (whatsapp Group) / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Finish Challenge Mode In Toty | Fifa Mobile Nigeria by KingJuhd(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2023
The uefa team of the year challenge is back!!

It's still same old, nothing new was added.

For entry you need to have 3 team of the year 23 players in your lineup.

You have just one.. entry! Which  means you have one try... fail to complete 1 round, means its game over.

For game 1... I played Real Madrid.

The match kicks off at exactly 45 mins! The match gets underway and I ended up winning by 10 goals to nil.

This means I have completed this round and I can now move to the next round.

For round 2 we are to participate in a freekick skill game..

Now we are to kick the ball into the check box on the goal post.

I dont think anyone will be able to fail in the 2 round because... it is too easy.

Done with round 2... now we move!

The 3rd round is quite different.. compared to the first round we are down by one goal and we are expected to win

Under these conditions but luckily we have enough time to play with.

The match starts at exactly 30 mins.. which gives us enough time to get a comeback.

This was how the match ended... I won by 10 goals to 1.

Very impressive, right?

Done with round 3... here comes the semi finals!

This is one part of the challange that most people find very hard to complete.

This is how I'm able to complete it with ease.

First... I will go for the ones in the middle first, because it's easy to hit the target.

Then.. I set my sights on the ones on top... left and right or right and left.

For the finishing touch... I will then go for the ones below on both sides.

That's how you complete the semi final round in one try.

Now we are in the finals! The goal is to win... by any means necessary.

For this final round we are to play a team that consist of the team of the year players.

This match was scheduled to begin at exactly 30mins with the opponent being one goal up.

Now, we are at the point of no return.  Its either we win or we win.

So the match commences.. by the 90th min I was already 13 goals up. The match ended and I was crowned the winner.

This is an example of how easy the UEFA team of the year challange is!

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrFdoxWTBGk

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Vpn Question / SOLD! Ps4 Slim 1TB With 2 Pads & 1 Disk | 160K / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.