Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) (80323 Views)

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Littlefingerjp: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣
Yu don't have sense at all..What is Bode George influence??
The Inec chairman son said he won't return to Nigeria if PO wins and he made the comment on election day..What nonsense
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Okarakwu: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Foolish man shut up ...Bode George is not the INEC chairman nọr his father, he is free to be partisan .
Wagwanbrethren:
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.

Which evidence?

You guys are indomie children when we talk about politics.

Your actions are just to save face.

I told you people that you would not get votes from the north, did you get?

You scored 25% in about 17 states, instead of 25% in 25 states requirements of the constitution.

Mumu people. Obi said he won, Atiku said he won. Is it not drama?

Yeye people.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hypocrites! 🤣

You are not intelligent.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Okarakwu:
Foolish man shut up ...Bode George is not the INEC chairman nọr his father, he is free to be partisan .

A year old baby reasons better than that thoughtless dunce.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by BabanawanGod: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2023
One day monkey will go to the market and will get stock in the market
Nigeria does not belong to any body or tribe or region
God will sanitize this country very soon
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by ozo13(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:
Again Buhari delivers a disaster election
cry cry cry

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Niorte:
This is terrible.

Accomplice
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hypocrites! 🤣
Is Bode George INEC son or relative ? Urchin, have sence ok?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2023
jahsharon:

Who have time for flat headed idiots?
Only Afonja miscreants are happy, not the wise and learned Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2023
gratiaeo:

I can't remember Bode George, his father, his uncle or brother becoming INEC chairman. The joke is on you
Afonja miscreants don't know what's comparison , they only know how to make noise and skul mining,lazy f0ols.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Bennycollins: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is he not a statesman again? 🤣
So, it's okay for bode to make such statement but INEC chairman's son, not even INEC chairman himself cannot? 🤔🤣

Mr Man your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣
Oh you are exempted from his rulership?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2023
He is not even in Nigeria. Urchins that are living and suffering in Nigeria are supporting him. Sense is veeeeeerrrrrry far from apc supporters
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Bennycollins: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vischy:
Dear Nigerians if you want Peter Obi to reclaim what was stolen from him, you must not sit at home on the 11th of March. You must go out there and raise an army of Governors for him!.
No point, if the can blatantly subvert the presidential election, is the Guber that they won't?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:
only just one week back you guys were busy praising Buhari. What now changed
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by winner37(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Who be this one self?
Like father like son..👾
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin

Fake news
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes, I was planning to leave the country too if obi win. Nyamuri will never be my president. God forbid
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:

STFU LOSER.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
only just one week back you guys were busy praising Buhari. What now changed

I can never praise Buhari
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by mosaicafrique: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:

Your evidence cannot buy even a roasted corn 🌽 not to talk of a mandate that is more expensive than cassava.
Agbadopickin.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Taiggarr: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:

Did you just learn the word cretin today ? Be careful before I make you slap one of your kids in annoyance..Shameless Buharist

Can you father a child?

Impotent NUMBSKULL!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

Can you father a child?

Impotent NUMBSKULL!

I father geniuses not retards like u
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Bonibo: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by odunH(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Is he not a citizen who has rights to opinions like you all. His father is the Chairman not him! Pls let's us be guided.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:

Absolutely nothing
you are very correct and I never expected him to give Nigerians a credible election

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by themanderon: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Look at them sending their kids to the best schools and giving them a good life out there while they help thieving politicians ruin the lives of Nigerians back home. None of them will ever end well. The pain and agony they make Nigerians go through on a daily basis will be replicated upon them and their generations unborn. Karma has their number.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Freebills12: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Wagwanbrethren:

Hypocrites! 🤣

Is your brain functional at all? The son of INEC chairman... And you are comparing him with someone from Baysela
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by herich(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is he not a statesman again? 🤣
So, it's okay for bode to make such statement but INEC chairman's son, not even INEC chairman himself cannot? 🤔🤣

Mr Man your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣
Did you really reason well before making this comment?
It won't be a surprise even if APC chairman made such remark because he is a political opponent.
But such shouldn't be coming from the INEC chairman's son, wife or any family member.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Taiggarr: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:

I father geniuses not retards like u

Look at this hungry rat that hasn't fed himself wants to father and feed a woman and kids?

PUTRID empty brainless Young dingbat..
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by joba4luv: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
You will never come back to Nigeria safely IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.