Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients (310 Views)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by AntickNg: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Candidly, Obidients have a lot to apologize to Nigerians for. I am not talking about political propaganda as I do not support either of the three candidates but the insults and demeaning remarks for which they are know for, social media warriors as they claim to be, fights they started in the name of liberating Nigerians, homes wrecked by their careless statements and the impunity they've got to think everything starts and ends on Twitter.

My prayer during their madness season was for the election to be over with and peace to reign online with no Obidient causing trouble.

The insults and curses they threw at those who opposed them made me feel fear on their behalf. I witnessed an Obidient throw jabs at someone and my skin tingled cuz while the perpetrator must have felt good the person on the receiving end would have felt rage so crazy that he might actually hunt the other party down.

So, dear Obidients as Nigerian Youths the country needs an apology from you

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by sat70: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Most of them have learnt from their mistakes already. I hope they move on quickly. My closest Igbo friend doesn't even take my calls again all because I told him Obi can't win. It is well with us

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by tolue42(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Even a lady from Edo (my friend) blocked me on WhatsApp till today because I told her Obi do not have the spread across Nigeria, the implications means he can't win..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
It is the internet.

It always has been like this due to something called anonymity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
AntickNg:

Candidly, Obidients have a lot to apologize to Nigerians for. I am not talking about political propaganda as I do not support either of the three candidates but the insults and demeaning remarks for which they are know for, social media warriors as they claim to be, fights they started in the name of liberating Nigerians, homes wrecked by their careless statements and their impunity they've got to think everything starts and ends on Twitter.

My prayer during their madness season was for the election to be over with and peace to reign online with no Obidient causing trouble.

The insults and curses they threw at those who opposed them made me feel fear on their behalf. I witnessed an Obidient throw jabs at someone and my skin tingled cuz while the perpetrator must have felt good the person on the receiving end would have felt rage so crazy that he might actually hunt the other party down.

So, dear Obidients as Nigerian Youths the country needs an apology from you

Are you sure you would need an apology from sane and progressive Nigerians?
Better go and hug any transformer around your street now

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by DipsonGiggs: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2023
When the stolen Mandate is taken away from your Master, let's see where you all will put your face. The ill gotten currency you being paid with has totally taken away your right thinking abilities. Very pathetic you now do not know your right from the left.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by Faber(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
We shall hit you guys harder this time, with 10 senators, 35 reps and 3 governors coupled with our stolen mandate now, joy no dey. Infact all of una up there na low lives una be
Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by AntickNg: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
DipsonGiggs:
When the stolen Mandate is taken away from your Master, let's see where you all will put your face. The ill gotten currency you being paid with has totally taken away your right thinking abilities. Very pathetic you now do not know your right from the left.

As much as I would love to say, I will hold it in cuz an argument with you will derail this thread.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by visaclick: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2023
You can imagine my childhood friend whom we did the same secondary school blocked me on Facebook because i asked him to list one tangible project obi did during his 8y as governor. Obidients are all insane and I don’t even miss the poor fellow anyway, he’s not even doing well and he thought his messiah would librate him lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs An Apology From Obidients by Badgers: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Obedients! too many emotions , no substance

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Are They Still Celebrating? / Between Sowore And Reuben Abati On Live TV / Am Proud Of Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.