Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story (6985 Views)

This Is A Nice Hadith / No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Can You Take Benefit From Those Who Oppose Salafiyyah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by akinsmail51: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2023
A women entered upon ‘A’ishah (radiy Allaahu anha), and her hand was paralysed.

She said, “O mother of the Believers, I went to sleep yesterday and my hand was healthy, and I woke up and it was paralysed.

‘A’ishah said, “How is that?”

She said, “I had wealthy parents, and my Father used to pay zakat, host guests, and give to beggars, and he did not see any good except that he would do it.

As for my mother, she was stingy, and did nothing good with my Father’s wealth.

Then my Father died, and my mother died only two months after him.

So I saw my Father in a dream last night, and he was wearing two yellow garments and in front of him was a flowing river.

I said, “Father, what is this?’

He said, “Whoever does good in this life will see it, this is what Allah has given me.”

I said, “What has happened to my mother?”

He asked, “Your Mother dies?” I said, “Yes”

He said, “She has been turned away from me, so look for her on your left”

So I turned to my left, and I saw my mother standing naked, covering her lower half with a rag and in her hand was a piece of fat.

She was calling out, “My sadness, my thirst’ When she became tired she would rub the fat with her hand and then lick it, while in front of her was a flowing river.

I said, ‘O mother, why are you crying out of thirst, and there is a flowing river in front of you?’

She said, ‘I am not allowed to drink from it.’

I said, Can I give you some of the water?’

She said, ‘I wish you would do that.’

So I filled my hand with water and let her drink, and when she swallowed it I heard a voice on my right, ‘Whoever has given this woman water, may his hand be paralysed,’ and they repeated it twice.

Then I awoke and my hand was paralysed, and I am not able to do anything with it.

‘A’ishah asked: ‘Did you recognise the rag she was wearing?’

I said, ‘Yes, O Mother of the Believers, it was exactly the same one I saw her wearing, for I had never seen my mother give anything as charity, except that one day my Father slaughtered a bull.

So a beggar came to ask for some, so my mother gave him a bone that had some fat on it.

And I saw one day that a beggar asked her for charity, so she gave him that exact rag.’

A’ishah (radiy Allaahu anha) said, Allah is the Most Great! Allah has told the truth, and the Messenger has delivered the message.

فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ
وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُ

“So whoever does an atom’s weight of good will see it,

And whoever does an atom’s weight of evil will see it”

[al-Azalzalah (99): 7-8]

This was nararted by Hafiz Abu Musa al-Madani with a good isnad. Hakim in his al-Mustadrak, (4/471) and by Ibn Abi al-Dunya in his ‘Kitab al-Mujabi al-Du’a,(p.74-75). Ibn Rajab also authenticated it.

Source: Transcribed by AbdurRahman dot org from the Book – “The Three that follow to the Grave” (pg 29-30) – Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali, Dar as-Sunnah Publishers, Birmingham, UK.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by osazsky(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
akinsmail51:

She said, “O mother of the Believers, I went to sleep yesterday and my hand was healthy, and I woke up and it was paralysed.

She said, “I had wealthy parents, and my Father used to pay zakat, host guests, and give to beggars, and he did not see any good except that he would do it.

So I saw my Father in a dream last night, and he was wearing two yellow garments and in front of him was a flowing river.

He said, “Whoever does good in this life will see it, this is what Allah has given me.”

So I turned to my left, and I saw my mother standing naked, covering her lower half with a rag and in her hand was a piece of fat.

She was calling out, “My sadness, my thirst’ When she became tired she would rub the fat with her hand and then lick it, while in front of her was a flowing river.

I said, ‘O mother, why are you crying out of thirst, and there is a flowing river in front of you?’

So I filled my hand with water and let her drink, and when she swallowed it I heard a voice on my right, ‘Whoever has given this woman water, may his hand be paralysed,’ and they repeated it twice.

Then I awoke and my hand was paralysed, and I am not able to do anything with it.

I said, ‘Yes, O Mother of the Believers, it was exactly the same one I saw her wearing, for I had never seen my mother give anything as charity, except that one day my Father slaughtered a bull.

So a beggar came to ask for some, so my mother gave him a bone that had some fat on it.

And I saw one day that a beggar asked her for charity, so she gave him that exact rag.’

A’ishah (radiy Allaahu anha) said, Allah is the Most Great! Allah has told the truth, and the Messenger has delivered the message.

This was nararted by Hafiz Abu Musa al-Madani with a good isnad. Hakim in his al-Mustadrak, (4/471) and by Ibn Abi al-Dunya in his ‘Kitab al-Mujabi al-Du’a,(p.74-75). Ibn Rajab also authenticated it.

Source: Transcribed by AbdurRahman dot org from the Book – “The Three that follow to the Grave” (pg 29-30) – Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali, Dar as-Sunnah Publishers, Birmingham, UK.
I say a big amen to this...ise

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Allahuma Amin

1 Like

Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by Fareke: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
SUBHANALLAH!!
Nice one.
Givers never lack.

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by Whodeyhouse(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
abeg can someone help me with something to feed this afternoon??

may Allah bless the givers

Polaris bank. OGUNDARE WASIU ODUNAYO
Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by chillychill(f): 5:25am On Apr 19, 2023
May Allah give us plenty of rizq make Him come give us mind make we seff dey spend smiley

1 Like

Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by Kazeemabiodun: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Awesome story
Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by Miriamsu(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
May Allah give us plenty to help others.
If Allah has blessed you already, please I need your assistance in this hard period.
Access bank
Miriam Suleiman
Re: Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story by Hakeemat(f): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
akinsmail51:

Masha Allah
Assallamu Alaikum
Good evening brothers and sisters
Please am in need of help please
It’s not been easy wallahi
But Alhamdulillah
Please I need help some capital even if it a loan
I will pay back
I just want to have something doing
So that I can feed my self and family
Allah Kareem
Please no amount is small even if it’s loan
I base in kaduna
Wallahi I will pay back
If you can help me please email me

Jazak Allah khair

(1) (Reply)

Online Religious Fracas Among Muslims: Ignorance Or Insincerity? / Marital Bliss In Ramadan: Eight (8) Awesome Tips To Keep Your Love Alive / Is It Appropriate Wearing Stuffs With Allah’s Name Imprint???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.