Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Bikini Church End Time Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bikini Church End Time Church (90881 Views)

Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church / Why The End-time Church Lacks Power, Part 1. / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Unitybiz: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
eroticecstasy:

The same stupid Ghanaians that are attacking their president for congratulating Tinubu
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Nobodysboo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
End time
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Moschinochimma: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Southeast again
God help these people

Try get SENSE.. I don't see it to be Common when it comes to people like U finding it difficult to understand things.. Shey na Nigeria be this in d first place? Hatred no go allow U eat and look like human being ..Bastard .
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 04, 2023
ddjay:

Na your type they shout JESUS pass when in trouble eg accident, bullet miss etc
Smh
I rather stick to my forefathers than stick to the white man' myopic religion
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 04, 2023
lereinter:

What do you call yourself?

Pedo
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Lawag3:

What do you do as a Satanist what do you pratice

I don't worship Satan , I see Satan as a archetype , role model

Google the satanic Bible for more
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

Just say you’re a moslem … Muslim stop hiding on the fence to insult Christian.. like say all boko boys no be Muslims lol 😂

Haha.......better to be a Muslim being brainwashed into to being of a white man religion
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by SaturnNick(m): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2023
What's the point shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by drphantom: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Failure2019:
As a Satanist, I see nothing wrong with this but everything wrong with false abrahamic religion

One of the Ghanaian skits mocking the Christian church.

These were the same guys that put up a skit of supposed vaginal washing service.

Even if you don't believe in God, respect the views of others.

This is in seriously poor taste.
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by lilrel(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Wondering why God himself will allow this happening in the first place and still expect us unbeliever to believe him. imagine mocking God with ordinary pants and bra that I could just stylishly draw down and insert my dick, INEC playing head of over 200 millions people that could set the entire country on fire without fear of God the 200 millions is serving, are they saying there is no God. and even the said riggers man's wife is a redeemed pastor and yet you blame me for using ordinary born2fuck as ID. Even Adeboye is not saying anything about it. I was a redeemed member then before una quote me and I did choir for almost 10 years as children and teenager and attended up to 3 difference let's go a fishing

Lol. How many fishes did you catch?
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Failure2019:

Haha.......better to be a Muslim being brainwashed into to being of a white man religion

Mr failure this your English no follow .. no come give my brain failure this morning ode … “into to being of a white man “ who teach you ?
Re: Bikini Church End Time Church by Lawag3: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Failure2019:

I don't worship Satan , I see Satan as a archetype , role model

Google the satanic Bible for more

That is any thing Satan would do you will also do it? would you want to live in a world that everybody had Satan as a role model and followed his character ? Such a world would be wonderful isn't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.