Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

8 Sports Supplements to Boost Your Testosterone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Sports Supplements to Boost Your Testosterone (1788 Views)

Supplements To Increase Energy And Stamina / Testosterone Booster That Is Fresh To The Heights . / Libido Suppressant/elimination :is Testosterone Inhibition Medication The Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Sports Supplements to Boost Your Testosterone by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2011
Many men, myself included, are looking for a safe and effective way to boost their natural testosterone. Increased testosterone levels have many benefits, especially for men who are over 35. It will make you not only look better, but feel better as well.

So, what are the safe, legal and effective ways that we men have to boost our natural testosterone levels?

I want to take a look now at 8 popular testosterone enhancing sports supplements. You may or may not have heard about all 8, but do you know if they actually work? This article will answer that question for you. Below are the 8 testosterone boosters we will be looking at:

1. ZMA - ZMA is a designed mineral formula comprised of zinc monomethionine aspartate, magnesium aspartate and vitamin B-6. They are combined in specific ratios to supposedly maximize the effectiveness of ZMA. A 1999 study showed increases of up to 30% in free and total testosterone during an 8 week study of NCAA football players. However, this study was conducted by one of the owners of the company that holds the patent on ZMA. Not completely unbiased.

ZMA may have helped testosterone levels because the mineral zinc and magnesium play important roles in the production of anabolic hormones, especially testosterone. The study participants were shown to have borderline deficient levels of both minerals at the beginning of the study, so raising their levels to normal could have accounted for the rise in testosterone.

I wouldn't rule out ZMA completely, most people in the U.S. are deficient in both zinc and magnesium. If you are slightly deficient in zinc and/or magnesium ZMA could increase your testosterone production by bringing your levels back to normal. 8 out of 10 stars! http://kchealth..com/2013/05/8-sports-supplements-to-boost-your.html

(1) (Reply)

A Msg Was Sent To Me Frm A UK No.claiming I Won A Certain Amount / Meet The Woman Who Breastfeeds Her Dog / Say No To Racism..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.