Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do (675 Views)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by ruffhandu: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Somehow I am now feeling that Buhari did this just to clip opposition parties, because they had already perfected their own rigging. All Tinubu and El Rufai's talks are just charades. I just wish they lose both Lagos and Kaduna. He is not even really mindful of how Nigerians grow economically, he is only concerned on winning elections.
Apparently disturbed by the performance of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in the just concluded presidential and National Assembly election in Kaduna State, President Muhammadu Buhari, has apologised to Nigerians over the cash crunch caused by the naira redesign policy, Vanguard has reported.

He also begged the people of Kaduna State to vote for the gubernatorial candidate of the APC, Senator Uba Sani.

The President, who spoke in a viral video in Hausa yesterday, said the naira redesign policy was not meant to cause hardship to Nigerians but enhance the economy.
He said: “First of all, I want to once again thank you for the confidence you have in me by electing me president on the platform of our party, the APC.

”I want to use this opportunity to inform you that Uba Sani is our candidate for the governorship election in Kaduna State. I am begging you to vote for him and all APC candidates for the House of Assembly to help him work.

“Uba is a leading member of this journey. We worked together in the Senate and he demonstrated capacity and competence. He will perform better than expected.

“Kaduna is home to me. Therefore, I urge you to vote for Uba Sani and all our APC candidates for the State Assembly.”He said: “First of all, I want to once again thank you for the confidence you have in me by electing me president on the platform of our party, the APC.

”I want to use this opportunity to inform you that Uba Sani is our candidate for the governorship election in Kaduna State. I am begging you to vote for him and all APC candidates for the House of Assembly to help him work.

“Uba is a leading member of this journey. We worked together in the Senate and he demonstrated capacity and competence. He will perform better than expected.

“Kaduna is home to me. Therefore, I urge you to vote for Uba Sani and all our APC candidates for the State Assembly.”
Meanwhile, plans for an alliance between the opposition PDP and the Labour Party to wrestle power in Kaduna State are currently in progress.

Already, the chairman of PDP in Kaduna State and former Minister of Aviation, Felix Hassan Hyet, has called on the people to unite and chase out the APC government in the state by voting for the PDP gubernatorial candidate, Isa Ashiru, to rescue the state.

Source: https://ibomfocus.com/naira-redesign-policy/
Re: Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Nuhskhut: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2023
The policy would still more benefits in the future than the problems been faced currently.
Re: Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Samuel1402(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2023
ok
Re: Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Achieverskit: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
He failed
Re: Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by vhykeeytor(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Nuhskhut:
The policy would still more benefits in the future than the problems been faced currently.

This is just the raw truth ...more POS need to be made available
Re: Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by ruffhandu: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Anything short of going after the big guns and recovering those stashed cash is simply cosmetic show. We saw that they used dolars, which El Rufai had hinted us.
Re: Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by hisgrace090: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Impunity is reigning supreme in today's Nigeria courtesy of apc the evil party.
Re: Buhari Apologises Over Naira Redesign Policy, Tells Nigerians What To Do by ruffhandu: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2023
hisgrace090:
Impunity is reigning supreme in today's Nigeria courtesy of apc the evil party.
The days of impunity are numbered inNigeria, we just need the right person at the top.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING : Results Obtained From Irev Portal Shows Peter Obi Is The Winner 2023 / DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) / God Will Punish Anybody That Blames Emefiele Again Over The Naira Scarcity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.