Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified (30560 Views)

Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / PANIC MODE: Official Letter From APC Asking INEC To Cancel Election / You Must First Resign As APC Chairman Before Asking INEC Boss To -adebayo Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
We knew it was a lie. It was one of the usual fantasies yiibos yank from up their arses to fool themselves. Like the Jibrin story. I know they're somewhere looking for which country they'll say Tinubu is from, and an appropriate name for him to feed their mpuri mriri/hatred fueled fantasy.
Re: EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified by Proffdada: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Princessstee:

Since you've detected it easily, go and use it to rule them then as if they are your mate in anything in this life.. sad
Of course, my mates don't rig to win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags / They Are Now Selling Fuel Into Buckets - Pictured / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.