Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. (2324 Views)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
The irev portal isn't view results again ooo.

Please, is anybody experiencing such similar occurrence?

Results haven't be uploaded finished, and you have declared a winner. Na wa ooo!

1 Like

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
You too get time go dey check SCAM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Felabrity: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi just sued them, they are working hard to clean their mistakes

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
You too get time go dey check SCAM
Nigeria is in big trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
Nigeria is gone!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Yaribanzaonic: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
It's obvious that the heat is getting to Yakubu and the useless INEC/APC agbado commandos.

E go shock Dem. The mandate given to PO cant be stolen by useless illiterates and miscreants ..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by princeade86(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
If efcc no arrest this chairman, then we don't have a country.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by EmeeNaka: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
They're trying to clean their mess.
They should package all the data and head to Tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
It's obvious that the heat is getting to Yakubu and the useless INEC/APC agbado commandos.

E go shock Dem. The mandate given to PO cant be stolen by useless illiterates and miscreants ..
Amen my broda

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
princeade86:
If efcc no arrest this chairman, then we don't have a country.
Is only God that know when Nigeria will have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The court sef has issues. God dey sha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by tolue42(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omowale2023:
The irev portal isn't view results again ooo.

Please, is anybody experiencing such similar occurrence?

Results haven't be uploaded finished, and you have declared a winner. Na wa ooo!

Why are you misleading the general public
Una wan set this country on fire?

1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by ScamHunter: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
They're cleaning it up. Imagine how long it would take them to review, rewrite and upload 177,000 fake results they've manufactured for APC.

2 Likes

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by BIZNess123(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fake news will set this country on fire...

Cus ur candidate loss u want to instigate violence..

How do u intend to be president without winning or getting measurable vote from the core north and SW ....
Obi should call his supporters to order..

U feel if obi is declared winner people will fold hand and look.. that's when u will know d 8 million people that voted for tinubu

2 Likes

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
tolue42:

Am not.
I can't view the results from my own end.
Is this current. As of this hour?
Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by IGBOSON1: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
BIZNess123:
Fake will set this country on fire...

Cus ur candidate loss u want instigate violence..

No it's not fake news. I can't view the results from the irev. Can you?
Please show us If you can. Please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
ScamHunter:
They're cleaning it up. Imagine how long it would take them to review, rewrite and upload 177,000 fake results they've manufactured for APC.
Inec must not go away with this
Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by tolue42(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omowale2023:

Am not.
I can't view the results from my own end.
Is this current. As of this hour?

I screenshot that website page immediately I saw your message...this is wrong to mislead the general public, check the number of submitted polling units from my previous "mentioned", I'll snap another one again...

Check the time now....I just added another screenshot now

As you can see the number has increased

2 Shares

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
tolue42:

Please can you send me the link you used?
Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
tolue42:

I screenshot that website page immediately I saw your message...this is wrong to mislead the general public, check the number of submitted polling units from my previous "mentioned", I'll snap another one again...

I can't view Lagos results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by tolue42(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by mrvitalis(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Too late na .. labour has all the results already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
tolue42:

I am talking about viewing the portal. I can't view it.
Secondly, I said "They have not uploaded results completely, you have declared a winner already".

1 Like

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by tolue42(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omowale2023:

I am talking about viewing the portal. I can't view it.
Secondly, I said "They have not uploaded results completely, you have declared a winner already".

Brother I want you to understand something, uploading of results in just for record keeping, every political parties have their agents at every poling units, with their own records..

If what INEC uploaded is different from records political parties agents have, then that's where court will comes in..

EVEN IF IT TAKE INEC 2 MONTHS TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS COMPLETELY ON THEIR PORTAL, SO FAR PARTY AGENTS HAVE THEIR POLING UNITS RECORDS ,, THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF.

So from my own point of view ooo, uploading record on server shouldn't be a yardstick to announce a winner.

I expect youths to understand this, but it's unfortunate sha
Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by tolue42(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omowale2023:

I can't view from state to state

Can't you just click the state right there
I just uploaded ABIA, ADAMAWA, AKWA IBOM,LAGOS etc. So what's happening to your own server

Please always share a verify news..

1 Share

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by SaiOba: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
INEC wey dey delete tweets Naim you dey go iIREV go dey disturb yourself.. We live in a country of SCAMMERS..

3 Likes

Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by PDJT: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
-Hmm. That INEC website is compromised, so visit it with utmost care. And if you must visit it don't use your device that has your personal and or confidential data on it especially your banking apps.
Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
tolue42:

Can't you just click the state right there
I just uploaded ABIA, ADAMAWA, AKWA IBOM,LAGOS etc. So what's happening to your own server

Please always share a verify news..
Bros.....I am clicking on it. It's not showing the results
Re: IREV Ain't Displaying Results Again Ooo. by Omowale2023(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
tolue42:

Brother I want you to understand something, uploading of results in just for record keeping, every political parties have their agents at every poling units, with their own records..

If what INEC uploaded is different from records political parties agents have, then that's where court will comes in..

EVEN IF IT TAKE INEC 2 MONTHS TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS COMPLETELY ON THEIR PORTAL, SO FAR PARTY AGENTS HAVE THEIR POLING UNITS RECORDS ,, THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF.

So from my own point of view ooo, uploading record on server shouldn't be a yardstick to announce a winner.

I expect youths to understand this, but it's unfortunate sha

I understand you perfectly.
The bone of contention is: I can't view the result from my own end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Joins Tinubu's Mandate Vigil At The Unity Fountain Abuja / Tinubu Just Made The Most Uninspiring Presidential Speech Ever / How Some Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.