Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Marital Sex Is Not A Sin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Sex Is Not A Sin (1522 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Hamachi(f): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dear sisters Marital Sex is not a sin! Never Permit Your Husband To Sleep Around; He's Only Permitted To Sleep Around You! Never allow his secretary to take your position! Give him enough sex!

Dress seductively for your husband! If you are alone in the house put on skimpy dresses, sexy under wears; dress to kill him at home before a strange woman kill him outside! Stop tying wrapper round your waist, it makes you look like a village woman!

Dress up in front of him! Walk naked in front of him! Have you read that "They were naked and were not ashamed?" He is your husband for God sake!
Don't be ashamed to flirt with your husband! Bath together!
Eat together! Play together! Get involved in kissing, massaging, handling! Make it a habit to sleep without panties except during menstruation. Invite him for a sex filled night! Tell him you will win him on bed today! Make it a habit to communicate with him about your sex life! Be creative!

Do different style that's convenient for both of you!It is not a sin! Appreciate him as you make love together, never keep quiet as if your mouth is pad lock! Don't lie down like a dead wood and tell him to hurry up!
No man will love to have a"bedroom failure" as a wife! Enjoy your marriage. send dis to married men and women who wish to be married.
Advice
Remember ur marriage is ur focus ur study ur exam you can decide weather to pass or fail.may God protect our marriage from every spirit of rejection, hatred , disappointment, manipulation,tormentor,family crisis that lead to divorce and i pray for every married woman to find a happiest marriage life,may God grant a best husband to those searching amine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Hashabiah: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
A lot of women don't want to put work into themselves when they're married . That special look they had when they were still dating gets lost as they feel "I've entered my husband's house ".

The sad thing thing about this mindset is that those secretaries (who end up substituting these women from their homes) are actually maintaining their beauty by regular exercise, dieting and beauty treatments.

Let me give an example : my young neighbor's wife is constantly looking fat and disgusting. This woman isn't up to 36 , yet she's looking like a bloated walrus that has under gone 3 liposuctions. Infact, I can safely say she resembles what yorubas would call "kpomo".

Her unattractive figure is one of the major reasons why she's always having quarrels with her husband infidelity, but let's be sincere : which sane msn will look at her and feel sexually turned on... ? See even if an angel with a righteous heart sets eyes on that woman , he may mostly likely depart and find her replacement immediately.

8 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by IyaTola: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
cool
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by josephsm823(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2023
How about those who see sex as doing their man's favor?

3 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by kerny(f): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2023
This world is just one big confused wonder, that there are people that do not feel the need to put in effort into been attractive to their partners.
Isn’t that when you want to do more cause there’s someone you have in mind you want to want you.

1 Like

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Hamachi(f): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
grin
josephsm823:

1 Like

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by starstaz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hamachi:
grin

Affirmative smile. Amarachi

1 Like

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by yeyebrity: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Let's not deceive ourselves. People hide under the guise of marriage to commit various atrocities and justify it with 'I am married'. If 'pleasurable marital sex' isn't a sin, then sex by singles shouldn't be considered one too. I said this because if we look at it critically, God created sex strictly for procreation and that was the practice of our forefathers.

In fact, women who lived in the past only had sex with their husbands strictly for procreation. This werey generation have decided to modernise sex and even introduced MouthAction in order to derive greater pleasure.

Let me ask a question: Between a legally married couple who enjoy pleasurable sex but don't want kids and an umarried couple who indulge in sex because they want to have children, who has fulfilled God's motive for creating sex? The answer is right there in the open.

Unfortunately, we are blinded by lust and weakness of the flesh. Some sex starved people even rush into marriage strictly for sex because of the notion that pleasurable sex in marriage isn't wrong. A single lady or dude might as well just stroll to a registry and have a quick marriage so they can have the rights to inlimited sex and when they get tired, they file for divorce and the circus continues.

I am not against pleasurable sex in marriage but stop justifying it under the guise of being married. And don't condemn singles for indulging in sex either because both of you are satisfying your pleasurable desires which the bible is against.

4 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by EriMma1: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
josephsm823:

N
Before nko? Shey it's you people that make it look like food that you can't do without and must always have....

No be food.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by EriMma1: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
I think the men should channel their energy to More productive things than sex all the time.

So what if a woman doesn't give him as much as he wants?
Did you consider the womans mood and energy level if she can meet up with the mans sexual demands?

Sex is not oxygen. Men should learn to do with less of it.

3 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Fiscus105(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
yeyebrity:
Let's not deceive ourselves. People hide under the guise of marriage to commit various atrocities and justify it with 'I am married'. If 'pleasurable marital sex' isn't a sin, then sex by singles shouldn't be considered one too. I said this because if we look at it critically, God created sex strictly for procreation and that was the practice of our forefathers.

In fact, women who lived in the past only had sex with their husbands strictly for procreation. This werey generation have decided to modernise sex and even introduced MouthAction in order to derive greater pleasure.

Let me ask a question: Between a legally married couple who enjoy pleasurable sex but don't want kids and an umarried couple who indulge in sex because they want to have children, who has fulfilled God's motive for creating sex? The answer is right there in the open.

Unfortunately, we are blinded by lust and weakness of the flesh. Some sex starved people even rush into marriage strictly for sex because of the notion that pleasurable sex in marriage isn't wrong. A single lady or dude might as well just stroll to a registry and have a quick marriage so they can have the rights to inlimited sex and when they get tired, they file for divorce and the circus continues.

I am not against pleasurable sex in marriage but stop justifying it under the guise of being married. And don't condemn singles for indulging in sex either because both of you are satisfying your pleasurable desires which the bible is against.

I pity people around you.........for, they leave with a mad man........

3 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Hamachi(f): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin
Fiscus105:

I pity people around you.........for, they leave with a mad man........
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Karleb(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
yeyebrity:

You don't know what you are saying.

Na una type dey mislead young girls. It's either you are circumcised or have a very critical problem.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Is doggy style a sin?.

I am asking on behalf of a Christian brother?
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by yeyebrity: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Karleb:

Na una type dey mislead young girls. It's either you are circumcised or have a very critical problem.

Oloriburuku, mislead young girls in doing what exactly? If you cannot hear the truth then stay far away from my post.
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Karleb(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
yeyebrity:

Oloriburuku, mislead young girls in doing what exactly? If you cannot hear the truth then stay far away from my post.

You are very foolish individual.

Tell me where it is in the Bible that sex is for procreation alone or shut that filthy mouth of yours for life.

You had better find medical attention to your low libido. Mad fellow!

1 Like

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by yeyebrity: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Karleb:

You are very foolish individual.

Tell me where it is in the Bible that sex is for procreation alone or shut that filthy mouth of yours for life.

You had better find medical attention to your low libido. Mad fellow!

Go and read your bible son and don't perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Karleb(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
yeyebrity:

Go and read your bible son and don't perish for lack of knowledge.

Bleep off, you heretic!

1 Like

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Hamachi(f): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin
Karleb:

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by kenedyx: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
@Hamachi

I normally get these before marriage sef.

Infact without these from a lady, I can't say we're in a relationship of any sorts.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Fiscus105(m): 2:16am On Mar 22, 2023
I heard about a young married christian lady, that almost push her faithful husband outside, cos she had a mentality, "sex is only needed for procreation".

Thank God for husband friend that noticed on time, having noticed,his friend has started having "romantic playing with ladies at work", in which he wasnt his behavior from the beginning, this made friend to force husband to report his wife to her mother in law.

When the mother in law intervened, wife said, after they born already,husband still wanted to be having sex with her when she is not a dog.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by QuinModah(f): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2023
kiss
EriMma1:
I think the men should channel their energy to More productive things than sex all the time.

So what if a woman doesn't give him as much as he wants?
Did you consider the womans mood and energy level if she can meet up with the mans sexual demands?

Sex is not oxygen. Men should learn to do with less of it.
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Hashabiah:
A lot of women don't want to put work into themselves when they're married . That special look they had when they were still dating gets lost as they feel "I've entered my husband's house ".

The sad thing thing about this mindset is that those secretaries (who end up substituting these women from their homes) are actually maintaining their beauty by regular exercise, dieting and beauty treatments.

Let me give an example : my young neighbor's wife is constantly looking fat and disgusting. This woman isn't up to 36 , yet she's looking like a bloated walrus that has under gone 3 liposuctions. Infact, I can safely say she resembles what yorubas would call "kpomo".

Her unattractive figure is one of the major reasons why she's always having quarrels with her husband infidelity, but let's be sincere : which sane msn will look at her and feel sexually turned on... ? See even if an angel with a righteous heart sets eyes on that woman , he may mostly likely depart and find her replacement immediately.

You have noticed something but have you ever wonder why they lose interest or something to look sexxy etc
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by wunmi590(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Hamachi(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
kenedyx:
@Hamachi

I normally get these before marriage sef.

Infact without these from a lady, I can't say we're in a relationship of any sorts.
Re: Marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Karlifate: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hashabiah:

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Mothers-In-Law and Daugthers-In-Law? / My Aunt Made My Stay Miserable::::::::::::::::: / My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.