Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? (202 Views)

What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu / And When You Taught You Have Seen It All In Nigeria / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? by Marvieprince: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
According to the results announced by Mahmood Yakubu, chair of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The incumbent All Progressive Congress (APC) party candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu received 8.87 million votes roughly one-third of the total while Atiku Abubakar of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in his sixth attempt and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP), gathered seven million and 6.1 million votes respectively.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/03/what-lesson-has-this-election-taught-you.html
Re: What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? by FreeStuffsNG: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
That use of lying, hate, envy, bigotry and cyberbulling is a horrible political strategy from those God spat out from his mouth.

That Asiwaju's victory exppsed those who made fake prophecies from the pulpit as fake pastors.

That curses from your own when you betray them can be potent; Chief Oye cursed Mr Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw

Fr Mbaka cursed Mr Obi too shocked

" Mbaka, who did not mince words, said unless God ceases to exist, Obi would never smell the seat of the (Nigerian) President. "

“If he is wise he should have come here after that apology to say he is sorry but he waited. Anybody supporting him is wasting his money, he is going nowhere.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/16/2023-peter-obi-is-too-stingy-can-never-rule-nigeria-fr-mbaka/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? by judatech: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
I learnt that as a country...it's on a nosedive 🤦‍♂️💔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
smiley
Re: What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? by Philgafauto: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
I learnt to accept that Nigeria is going nowhere.

I am at peace with that fact and I don’t disturb myself anymore.
Re: What Lesson Has This Election Taught You? by Parachoko: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Winning online poll does not mean you will win an election in Nigeria for now

(1) (Reply)

How Much It Will Cost To Keep Lights On At Hospitals And Clinics / Jagaban Borgu: The Mockery Conqueror / Ebonyi 2023: How APC Plans To Rig Guber, Assembly Polls With N7.8bn Bribe- APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.