Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,452 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W (69666 Views)

Pictures and Video of LP Attah campaigning on thee streets of Lagos / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Which of them look's like a serious candidate?

Attah - LP - 24,075 votes
Banky - PDP - 18,666 votes
Obanikoro - APC - 16,901 votes

Please which of the two screenshots below looks like that of someone who was campaigning to win an election?

https://twitter.com/FoluShaw/status/1631624407947919360?t=VGSyW9Y37VpW96z5ZSB7WQ&s=19

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
More photos
(Modified)

118 Likes 17 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by shuttox: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go and sleep

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lagosians are angry and have sworn to vote Labour from top to bottom in the state level election coming up next weekend.

Congratulations Attah...you be grassroot soldier. 👍👍

668 Likes 50 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by crestedaguiyi: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Banky was banking on old glory at a time that there was anger in the land towards politicians.
His party name worsened things for him

371 Likes 23 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by richmanrichard: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
Which of them look's like a serious candidate?

https://twitter.com/FoluShaw/status/1631624407947919360?t=VGSyW9Y37VpW96z5ZSB7WQ&s=19
the lp candidate looked more serious or responsible. The obanikoro guy off me. Na women waist him dey take campaign? shocked

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
the lp candidate looked more serious or responsible. The obanikoro guy off me. Na women waist him dey take campaign?
that is not obanikoro or whatever

He is one of those celebrities attacking Attah because he defeated Banky W, the same guy never campaigned for Banky W

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by richmanrichard: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:

He is one of those celebrities attacking Attah because he defeated Banky W, the same guy never campaigned for Banky W
well I don't know his name but he is an actor. What is his name?
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by richmanrichard: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:

but I thought banky won!

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Ogbuefi2020: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yorubas should grow up and compete. Stop relying on "na we get Lagos"

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Pierced(f): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
I didn't really see banky campaigning....I just saw his pictures with some old people in Lagos Island on social media....and that was all.

There was no aggrressive campaigning from him

Was he even at Atiku campaign rally in Lagos. I didn't see any pictures of him at the rally.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by abobote: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
I would love Banky in the Labour party.

It was unfortunate that he lost

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Christistruth00: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Yorubas should grow up and compete. Stop relying on "na we get Lagos"

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Fragility6: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na senseless idiots still dey drag the guy. Natasha wey dem suppose lend thier voice to support over the grand injustice done to her by inec,na banky w dem dey whine on because na celeb forgetting how useless Desmond elliot a celeb is to his position.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
This guy is in court with one EndSars lawyer candidate from his party. Another guy claimed that the party leadership hijacked his ticket and gave it to Attah. The case was already in court.

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by FalseProphet1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
I see Peter Obi's mandate being restored back to him by the supreme Court, I see Peter Obi becoming the president of Nigeria come May 29th.

This I have seen.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by SmartPolician: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
I voted and campaigned for Banky W. But I was shocked when Labour Party votes were counted in my polling unit. Labour Party won all four. Meanwhile, nobody knows the guy. 😂😂😂

Governorship election in Lagos will be a war. I can tell Sanwo-Olu already knows his position is shaky. I just pity the chap.

81 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Remind me of days he brought wizkid into limelight, he get the Igbo type of head but he couldn't still win

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Offpoint1: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Not the campaign but Obi Grace

14 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Thegamingorca(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Banky messed up.

You went to associate yourself with the loosing team, even when you saw the phenomena brewing in your state, you still stuck with thieves. You will never smell that eti osa constituency job

28 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Flakes44(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ok
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by dust144(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
LP all the way.

14 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations to the winner
Modified. INEC chairman Yakubu got 299 billion naira from Thiéfnubu to rig him in.
That idiotic governor of Rivers state who happens to be my brother as per tribe is a fool forever. Buhari is a still a failure.
Therefore, Yakubu, Thiéfnubu, wike and the rest of the useless creatures will deal with the anger of God for the brazen criminality they played by stealing the people's mandate to give to the highest bidder. Thiéfnubu will never be my president. Obi's picture Will be hunged on my office wall. Period.
Criminals structure they always boost of.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Even in real life he go beat am

Saturday is for Sanwo Olu, one of the best performing governors in Nigeria.

We are not handing lagos over to one immature tribal biafran bigot clown called Chinedu Rhodes.
Dont make the mistake of thumb printing out if irrational decision.

Vote capacity, style, competency, our own son Sanwo Olu who understands leadership.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Lagosians are angry and have sworn to vote Labour from top to bottom in the state level election coming up next weekend.
make una no kill Sanwo olu..na beg we dey beg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Iamgrey5(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations to Attah, Election is in every four years

Do the best you can do for your constituency and let them judge your performance in four years time.

Banky W and Obanikoro should try again in four years time

I can't condemn this because it's not only Yoruba votes that gave Jagaban the victory in Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Jsucre(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
error

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.