Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu (421 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
The Oba of Benin sends his congratulations and thanks God for a peaceful, hitch-free election and wishes the President-elect a successful tenure.

https://twitter.com/batprojects23/status/1631657424166834177?s=46&t=nxzCVR-RBlWL78sOBoKu0g

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu by azadus18: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Class

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
All traditional rulers already congratulated. I’m glad no violence anywhere, Nigerians have become civilized. Please avoid my comments

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
The silent majority are watching keenly as we celebrate the new President-elect.

Empty drums make the loudest noise.
Re: Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu by loosecanon50(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu is just warming the seat for the rightful owner.
Let him sha not piss too much on it before Obi takes over grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Sends Hearty Congratulations to President-Elect Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Decently written letter.
Thank you Omo N'Oba .

As a direct descendant of Oranmiyan, it is your victory too sir. You and only the members of the Benin Royal Family will always have a place in Ile Ife where your root is. https://m.facebook.com/100057286037155/videos/orun-oba-ado-the-place-where-all-the-head-of-oba-of-benin-are-been-buried-in-ile/557639865132744/

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Obi Should Have Done To Jagaban. / Dino Melaye - Fire Must Not Burn Inec Office / ECOWAS To Confer Democracy Icon Award On Buhari Despite Sham Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.