Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy (431 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by Penskade(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
JUST THINK ABOUT THESE 001
Villages are filled with retirees, pensioners, former private firm/company staff's who worked in their best capacity to earn promotions. Some of them apply tactics and strategies that catapult their company to light. Some firms won contract Worth billions of dollars due to their employees unrelenting efforts. Some are promoted from one salary scale to another, they obtain big title with small pay.
Most of this employees, at the end of their careers end up becoming village vigilantees, security guards, okada rider and peasant farmers after their service or retirement.
It pain me seeing a retired ASP riding okada to earn a living, what a wasted 35years. They thought working for the country or for private firms is more important and profitable than building their own business.
Sir/ma, I don't know about you but I think 35years be is too big to be wasted when I know I can learn ENTREPRENEURSHIP in few weeks online/offline with penskade and become a better boss of my own in few months.
TO GET TRAINED OR TO ENQUIRE MORE ABOUT OUR TRAININGS PLEASE CONTACT PENSKADE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING
🏘️OFFICE ADDRESS: ogbehakpa ochobo ohimini local government area
🌐 penskade@gmail.com
Facebook: peniel Skills acquisition and development enterprise penskade
WhatsApp: 08133142903
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078093415091

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities / Job Opening Position: Business Development Executive, Asaba (Full Time) / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.