Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo (22915 Views)

Abuja Residents File A Law Suit To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing In On May 29 / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Flame333: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
What are you saying clown?

Mere understand in short supply, it is finished...
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by oyin44: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
IVORY2009:

Note this:

It's never over, until its over!

Continue dreaming. ...you think say na Canada you dey
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by IVORY2009(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
oyin44:

Continue dreaming. ...you think say na Canada you dey

Cry may endure though out the night, but victory cometh in the morning, Obi will get back on his feet again.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
caracas:

Not this time around
Tinubu’ has never lost an election n he won against all odds…..
Peter obi has never lost a case in the Supreme Court this time he will also win against all odds….
You can take this to the bank….

You need to share this with your elders. You will enlightened. I Dey very sure you be new kid....
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Mfetenang: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Every Nigerian knew that this election was going to end in tears for IPOB people, we knew that nobody can become president without making inroads into the core Muslim North.
We knew that no IPOB will ever be the president of Nigeria.
We knew that IPOB people are losers and will lose again as they always do.
We knew that the presidency of Nigeria is not for second class citizens like IPOB.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I am very successful and fulfilled. I only hit why for the best for these jobless and roaming and hopeless folks. I wish for a ganuinw change in their lives.

Criminal organisations and organized share the money mafia will not give them any of that. Maybe you should think more of actual human welfare and empowerment than pepper them tribal gang.

And you are not the only successful and filled person. This is interest and you can’t force people to like your man.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by bentenny(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

4 persons tweeting from one room for that matter...
As in ehh
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by RosyIsBlessed: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wahala
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by vikstandon(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
We would welcome that... South East till now wants to vote out anything APC and PDP.

I saw how people jubilated while counting votes for Obi
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by edungene7: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
One very thing that must surely destroy APC is arrogance this I have seen
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by rummmy: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prince16:

Don't worry nwokem, d 'errection' will be redone in 4 yrs time (2027)
grin
you see your fears?
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Lashist(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Osu, it's the time of buhari that I became a millionaire, I had never had up to 30k in my account prior.
See this idiot...you think it's everybody you call osu that it will hurt cheesy cheesy...you were a millionaire looking for 20naira groundnut and complaining bitter about the 20naira groundnut you bought...you became a millionaire in buhari tenure but its within this tenure that you complained more about how life is messing you up...imagine complaining about 20naira groundnut and claiming you make over a 1m naira monthly...you must be so stupid thinking you can deceive people...go and remove your topic about crying over 20naira groundnut first before you start forming online millionaire...hungry foolish urchin.. better go and look for a better job else you'd complain about 50naira groundnut till you quench🤣🤣
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ivandrag0n: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
They will bury themselves and here are my reasons...

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone, that's Imo West with a landslide.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own elder brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

3) Emeka Ihedioha of PDP said on National TV that Labour party cleared Imo State convincingly. That he wanted PDP to win, but when labour party cleared the whole Imo State, that he personally accepted the results. But the results were tampered with against Labour Party 🤣🤣

You know say dog wey want die, no fit hear the stench of feaces 😂😂

APC, you must refund Obi's votes in the South East

Your elder brother based in Aba single-handedly monitored the elections conducted across the whole Abia State and confirmed to you that Peter Obi had 800,000 votes across Abia, right?

Ihedioha also said to your personal TV that he was happy LP “cleared” Imo State! My gawd! No wonder it is you people that are always arrested outside Nigeria, giving us bad names. It is very simple that those who lie loads will also steal and commit other crimes!

You’re not just a LIAR but a very dumb one for that matter. You people are so quick to lie but because you’re mostly illiterates, you can’t even be smart about it! Shame on you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Charlie2020(f): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bring it on
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Christistruth00: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone, that's Imo West with a landslide.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own elder brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

3) Emeka Ihedioha of PDP said on National TV that Labour party cleared Imo State convincingly. That he wanted PDP to win, but when labour party cleared the whole Imo State, that he personally accepted the results. But the results were tampered with against Labour Party 🤣🤣

Tinubu didn't have any significant votes from Imo Peter Obi had more than 85% of the imo votes
It was so disappointing that Tinubu couldn't get 25% from imo State

Tinubu had around 66,000 votes from Imo State even if all are cancelled it doesn't really affect Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/peter-obi-wins-tinubu-atiku-with-over-200000-votes-in-imo/
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by vannessa7(f): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
The same handwriting on many polling unit report from the south east and several video evidence of LP rigging everywhere, Peter Obi is an ostrich, he will soon find out his entire body is outside while he is hiding his head.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Hellonearth: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu has good lawyers...

For obi,The election was his only chance but he lost it...so it is over

Only chance of what.
He has chains of businesses.
Have headed banks.
What company have Tinubu grow.

If you voted for Tinubu and we still buy things in the market same price,you must be a fool
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lashist:

See this idiot...you think it's everybody you call osu that it will hurt cheesy cheesy...you were a millionaire looking for 20naira groundnut and complaining bitter about the 20naira groundnut you bought...you became a millionaire in buhari tenure but its within this tenure that you complained more about how life is messing you up...imagine complaining about 20naira groundnut and claiming you make over a 1m naira monthly...you must be so stupid thinking you can deceive people...go and remove your topic about crying over 20naira groundnut first before you start forming online millionaire...hungry foolish urchin.. better go and look for a better job else you'd complain about 50naira groundnut till you quench🤣🤣
OSU u too dey talk

Goan collect agbado and rest

Btw, I didn't read Ur jargons oh, it's irelevant
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Lashist(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
OSU u too dey talk

Goan collect agbado and rest

Btw, I didn't read Ur jargons oh, it's irelevant
Billionaire complaining about 20naira groundnut cheesy cheesy...hunger go still deal with you. I just hope you can afford 50naira groundnut currently o wink
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Brush1: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Abiliboi: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wow! Interesting
A lot will be revealed.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by HNICEARTH: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pls you can go ahead
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ozonechrome: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Election happened in orlu zone.

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Namigotalktru: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
The way the wailing is sweeting me eh. All
The noise online and the richest man in Africa is from Kano without social media. All the noise online the president elect is a Yoruba man from Lagos/Ogun/Ekiti with few social media followers.

So how far wailers? Una no loud o. You need microphone?
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by gabbytabby: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
wwwihy:
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too.

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1631619048453689354

My thoughts exactly be on the offensive and expose them for the robbers and riggers that they are.(
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by olatuns2017: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense

Like Obi and your papa
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good. The electoral fraud that occurred in South East didn't take place in any other region
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Truthdeypain: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
ladiguy:

And you are not the only successful and filled person. This is interest and you can’t force people to like your man.

I get your point.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ragakaer(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Then let the election be cancelled, INEC has failed.

If it allowed real time collation and transmission from polling units, all these things wouldn't have happened.

INEC DIDN'T FAIL

*INEC promised real time electronic transmission of results but couldn't partly because of hacking attempts and other things.

*Each party is expected to have accredited agent at each poling unit and all collation centres; at least PDP and APC had in all polling units.

*INEC provided opportunity for all the agents to sign and have copies of all results from PU to collation centres in case of disparity of figures.

*INEC provided opportunity to security personnel at the PU to have a copy of the PU result.

*INEC provided opportunity for the result of all PU to be pasted at the PU for all voters to see and copy for reference purpose.

ONLY ONLINE RESULT COULD BE HACKED AND ATTEMPTS WERE MADE

*All parties had opportunities to complain of any result manipulation at each stage of collation and if they didn't complain at any stage till the last stage; u can't stop the process anymore.

* INEC has however uploaded the results on their website, if in anyway different from the one party agents appends to at the PU of collation centres, then;

* By Law, INEC shall provide all electoral materials for observation and reference if need be at the tribunal.

*the party can seek for redress at the court of law.

*majority of INEC officials are from the state resided, not alien.

If the only thing INEC is being accused of is not uploading the result at real time (and the result uploaded is not fake when it was later uploaded), we are not being fair to them.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Web2020: 1:54am On Mar 04, 2023
ladiguy:

And the end, Apc will complete the four years... Labour is going there to feed the lawyers. Go pin it to the wall..say I talk am. No be this naija.
Is that the life to celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence / Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / “Nsima Ekere Must Go!”: Protests Rock NDDC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.