Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers (1715 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by VYourstories: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
To protect her marriage and children, she consented to his fleshly desires( Anal sex). And now, all what she has left is adult diapers.

To what extent are you willing to sacrifice your life to protect your children?

Read this life story below by clicking the link below..

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/woman-whose-marital-ordeal-left-her-in-adult-diapers/

#LifeStories
#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by ProphetM0hammad: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
You better delete this illegal story now before i press some buttons for your ban

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by ahnie: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only a mad wife does that.there re husbands whose sexual fetishes are extreme,na that kind man you go damage your yansh for?

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by 1Alex: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is one of the things "no-sex-before-marriage" causes.

That phrase has wrecked a lot of homes.

I am not a Roman Catholic, but one Reverend Father once to me that 65 percent of the causes of pre divorce cases they handle is sex- related, 30 percent is Money related, the rest na 5 percent.

He said he wished there could be a way to tell intending couples to check their sexual compatibility before trying the knot. But unfortunately, the church cannot openly support that.

Sex is the number one thing that keeps marriage together except the partners have low sex drive. Otherwise, trouble must dey.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
A very foooolish woman indeed. Finally he will dump her and move to the next fooool

1 Like

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by ahnie: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
1Alex:
This is one of the things "no-sex-before-marriage" causes.

That phrase has wrecked a lot of homes.

I am not a Roman Catholic, but one Reverend Father once to me that 65 percent of the causes of pre divorce cases they handle is sex- related, 30 percent is Money related, the rest na 5 percent.

He said he wished there could be a way to tell intending couples to check their sexual compatibility before trying the knot. But unfortunately, the church cannot openly support that.

Sex is the number one thing that keeps marriage together except the partners have low sex drive. Otherwise, trouble must dey.
Sex does not keep a marriage, character and tolerance and money does

5 Likes

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by 1Alex: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
ahnie:

frequent Good sex promotes good character and tolerance.
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by ahnie: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
1Alex:
frequent Good sex promotes good character and tolerance.
You still don't get it....do you?
Mind my asking if you re by any chance married?

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by 1Alex: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
ahnie:

lol
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by ahnie: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
1Alex:
lol
Answer me.
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by obinnanelson4(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
ahnie:

wake up my sister and listen to practical and honest advice.
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by matthewkotin41(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Buttplugs can solve this issue easily na. We are making it sound like a big deal
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by ProphetM0hammad: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
ahnie:

So you've not seen or heard of couples having issues cos of sexual incompatibility
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by seunayeni(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
ahnie:

Reeks Naivety undecided
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by Klass99(f): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by JapaToDNext: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Klass99:

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? I still haven't understood why most women cherish these things, more than their lives and well being.

@ VYourstories, nairalanders don't like clicking on links that take them away from the forum to blog sites for the sake of a story, no matter how juicy. You won't get traction or traffic to your site from here.......but I could be wrong.
I clicked the link

The story is in the blog and E sweet
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by kkins25(m): 3:52am On Mar 04, 2023
cooked up Fabu...
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by Klass99(f): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by Klass99(f): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by kkins25(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Klass99:

I don't think it is cooked up, a former co-worker left/divorced her husband for this same nastiness. She never let him have his way either before leaving.

Whenever I think of her I feel pride and admiration in my heart, because she had the presence of mind to walk away, the presence of mind to know this is bullshit and she doesn't have to put up with it for the sake of marriage.

People will have us (women) believe that there is nothing God cannot do, prayer changes everything, we can pray away a bad situation, we have to take or endure any and everything in order to be a good wife, to keep a home and have a successful marriage...............

I say may thunder fire such people with their nonsense and stupid mentalities, including the women who act like zombies, refusing to use their God given capacities to think.

I understand. Well, people have their own sexual preferences. I don't fancy the anal thing, as its probably one person enjoying the act, plus d receiving partner may suffer health issues.

That said, I'm pretty sure women are just as crazy when it comes to kamasutra. lol.

Its also here that we saw a case were a woman said she can only climax when the husband "tickles" her nose.. Yesterday, after seeing this particular thread, i had to search "do people feel pleasure from anal sex" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..

I stumbled on a thread with too many women saying they only cum from anal sex..if only i could find it....

For me i think African society still has a strong grip on the sex drive of its women.. I'm sure the 'devil' is within, but restrained.. She could have tried it though. With education nd proper measures, i don't think there's any reason to worry... who knows, she may have experienced her first ever orgasm.
Re: A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers by EmiDon11: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
ahnie:

baby
Ur punna is the only thing that can keep me grin

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria Three-of-10-men-are-not-fathers-of-their-kids-says-dna-expert / Company Selling โ€˜fake Hymensโ€™ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees / Smoking Great Granny pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.