Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants (579 Views)

Tinubu Uses The Infinity Symbol / Obi 2023- Tinubu Uses His Nation Newspaper's Fake News To Gaslight Nigeria / Amotekun Will Not Stand - Presidency Tells Tinubu, Uses Falana As Backing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants by Tissaia(f): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Money grin
Re: Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants by Tissaia(f): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants by Tissaia(f): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Re: Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants by TooDailyNewsUpd: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
BREAKING: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Till Dec 31 – Supreme Court

Full story on : https://toodaily.com/breaking-old-naira-notes-remain-legal-tender-till-dec-31-supreme-court
Re: Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants by Asgard13: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tissaia:
grin

No Dey pepper urchins anyhow..

Baron can’t last a year as President
Re: Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants by duro4chang(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tissaia:
Money grin
LATE CHUBA OKADIGBO TO TINUBU in 2003

"The Estabilishement might not allow us to Rule Now, but be that as it may, on a very good day, at the appointed time, *Tinubu* will rule Nigeria.

What I do not know, is whether I will be around when that happens.

But even if am not there, (Chuba turned to Tinubu) please ASIWAJU, move on and fear not!

The vultures will gather against you, but you know what we stand for.

Be strong and continue for you shall overcome!"

“Chuba Okadigbo”

(1) (Reply)

Chatgpt's Take On The FTC And The 25% Requirement / Do You Know Since 1999, Kogi West Haven’t Produce The Governor? / ‘my Boyfriend Had S3x With Me 27 Times In One Day’ – Nollywood Actress(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.