Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience (242 Views)

Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience by IyaTola: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
The company's treasury officer was on the verge of losing her job due to incompetence.

As the new CFO, it was my responsibility to fix the problem.

I discovered that the treasury officer struggled to manually reconcile the company's 20 bank accounts at the end of each month.

The lack of internet banking made retrieving bank statements on time almost impossible.

This led to delays and inaccuracies in financial reporting. This made informed business decisions difficult.

I knew I had to act fast to save the treasury officer's job and improve the company's financial operations.

After careful consideration, I implemented internet banking for all our bank accounts. I also narrowed the number of operational accounts to three.

This streamlined the reconciliation process. This reduced the treasury officer's workload and improved financial reporting.

The changes were swift and efficient, and the results were clear.

The company's management team was impressed with the improvements in financial reporting. As well as the treasury officer's ability to reconcile the bank accounts accurately and on time. She was no longer labelled incompetent but was commended for her dedication and hard work.

It was a simple yet effective solution that saved the treasury officer's job. This also improved the company's financial operations

While she was called incompetent, the truth is that she was not empowered with the right tools and structure to perform optimally.

That’s how it feels when outdated manual processes and systems are in place in a business.

Instituting internet banking is a small but significant step in digital finance transformation.

To learn more, consider my ebook, which offers a comprehensive guide to digital finance transformation.

With my proven strategies and insights, you can take your financial operations to the next level and thrive in this digital age.

We must embrace the power of technology to streamline our financial operations, reduce errors, and improve efficiency.
Re: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Where's the ebook?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience by IyaTola: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Olasyke:
Where's the ebook?
drop your email
Re: Share Your Experience by SMJay: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Olasyke:
Where's the ebook?
Good question

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Jobs Are In Demand In German? / Ndlea / World Trade Organization Young Professional Programme 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.