Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) (1542 Views)

Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A / Tinubu Waves At Supporters Ahead Kano State Mega Rally / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by rwanda1: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by YorubaSamurai: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go back to igboland

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
rwanda1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWUPk5AZQPg

Thunder fire his gorimakpa head and that of his cohorts. We Yorubas are not terrorists.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by 40Bullets: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol...
Okay All OBIdients are now scared because of you.

Muhehehe

19 Likes

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by BossGerald: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Go back to igboland

Ogbomoso refugee don talk grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol...
Okay All OBIdients are now scared because of you.

Muhehehe
You really think it is funny.smh

None of the keke carrries lp flag again and it is not my idea of democracy but this is where your sinister Igbo group agenda brutish politics of hate, lies, ignorance, envy and bigotry has led my minority Igbo brothers and sisters to. These are ordinary guys eking a living and have families to feed, they can never get the protection of any Lagos political class let alone from an outsider like Mr Chinedu.

Wisdom is profitable. Anti Igbo videos are just flying upandan on whatsapp platforms where the Yoruba are in the majority in an unprecedented mannner.

I honestly do not find it funny. You all caused this situation of jeopardy even for our patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction domiciled in Lagos.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Yaribanzaonic: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
angry

FreeStuffsNG:

None of the keke carrries lp flag again and it is not my idea of democracy but this is where your brutish politics of hate, lies, ignorance, envy and bigotry has led my Igbo brothers and sisters to. These are ordinary guys ekking a living and have families to feed, they can never get the protection of any Lagos political class let alone from an outsider like Mr Chinedu.

Wisdom is profitable. Anti Igbo videos are just flying upandan on whatsapp platforms where the Yoruba are in the majority in an unprecedented mannner.

I honestly do not find it funny. You all caused this situation of jeopardy even for our patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction domiciled in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Nwaetche(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Here is one of them!

Kwara Yoruba Muslim extremists,who lost their traditional system, Land and culture to the Fulani ,are and have infiltrated Lagos State and Nairaland ooh.
They came with two things namely

(1) crude tribalism
(2) unrefined hate
(3) religious extremism and bigitory
YorubaSamurai:
Go back to igboland

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by ejifranks(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
He is an empty drum; it makes too much noise. Nothing will happen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by lazynairalander1: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
So much for the "sophisticated"😂😂😂. So much for the "we were are educated".
Is LP candidate not a Yoruba? Politics will come and go but the internet will remain.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Coldsperm: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
All the afonjaas should rest. Lagos is no-man's-land. We proved that in the presidential and will still do that in the Governorship election coming up on 11th.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by PointB: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

None of the keke carrries lp flag again and it is not my idea of democracy but this is where your sinister Igbo group agenda brutish politics of hate, lies, ignorance, envy and bigotry has led my Igbo brothers and sisters to. These are ordinary guys ekking a living and have families to feed, they can never get the protection of any Lagos political class let alone from an outsider like Mr Chinedu.

See fear written all over your face. Sorry guy, I really feel for you. But your sentiment are only share by you. Patriotic Nigerians will troop out as usually to vote Labour Party, and more than that, they will defend their vote.

Igbos are the least concerns in your fear mongering. People are not scared of clowns anymore.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
PointB:

You really think I take outsiders like you on faceless forum like this serious.smh.

My point is that the innocent do not have to suffer in your sinister Igbo group agenda. Lagos will rather vote Sanwolu or Awori Jandour, not a Chinedu.

In the build up to it, innocent patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction who are tiny minority in Lagos deserve my sympathy.I have never seen my Yoruba show this kind of rage. You should ask your relatives in Lagos why no lp flag is flying around in Lagos and on keke unlike build up to the Presidential election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Coldsperm: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

None of the keke carrries lp flag again and it is not my idea of democracy but this is where your sinister Igbo group agenda brutish politics of hate, lies, ignorance, envy and bigotry has led my Igbo brothers and sisters to. These are ordinary guys eking a living and have families to feed, they can never get the protection of any Lagos political class let alone from an outsider like Mr Chinedu.

Let me ask you this question and answer me sincerely please. Do you think Igbos will ever be afraid of Yorubas? Now let me tell you what will happen in this Tinubu's presidency. Things will get worse because he has nothing to offer and more afonjaas will sell their ancestral lands to the Igbos. In 15 years to come, the number of Igbos in Lagos will greatly outnumber that of the Yorubas. By then, we go dey decide wetin go dey happen there cos na no-man's-land. We will seize both the political power as well while your old yoruba chiefs holds the traditional which is inconsequential. Come 11th, Labour is winning Eko City and he will favour Igbos Wella. Our capture of the ancient city of Eko starts on 11th. Go and bookmark this post for future reference. Thank you .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by skedman(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
The Igbo are living in fear right now ,you could see this last week most of them did not open for business

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by PointB: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You really think I take outsiders like you on faceless forum like this serious.smh.

My point is that the innocent do not have to suffer in your sinister Igbo group agenda. Lagos will rather vote Sanwolu or Awori Jandour, not a Chinedu.

In the build up to it, innocent patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction who are tiny minority in Lagos deserve my sympathy.I have never seen my Yoruba show this kind of rage. You should ask your relatives in Lagos why no lp flag is flying around in Lagos and on keke unlike build up to the Presidential election.

There is no Igbo agenda.

On that day, Nigerians, whether Igbo or Yoruba, Hausa will troop out and vote their choice, and I believe they will vote LP just to proof a point that they are not moved by hatred. There is nothing clowns and fearmongers can do about it. So if you like, continue fuelling bigotry, hate, and fear. It's your liver, kidney, and other organs that will suffer the bile your spleen is producing. Igbos don't care whether you exist or not. They are not interested in your self destruct. You are infinitesimal in the larger population. Your rant starts and ends here.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Christistruth00: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you see the insults that have been heaped on Yorubas in Lagos

In fact Osun people have been sent packing to iragbiji

It is because Lagos is Yoruba land that they have stood their ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by SisterFire(f): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Go back to igboland
nonsense statement . Go n kill them fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Jokerman(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Politicians ehnnnnnnn grin
Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

None of the keke carrries lp flag again and it is not my idea of democracy but this is where your sinister Igbo group agenda brutish politics of hate, lies, ignorance, envy and bigotry has led my minority Igbo brothers and sisters to. These are ordinary guys eking a living and have families to feed, they can never get the protection of any Lagos political class let alone from an outsider like Mr Chinedu.

What exactly is this Igbo politics of hate ...tell me
Igbos are the only people who have voted Yorubas , Hausas , Fulanis , ijaws ...yet they play politics of hate ?

When do you guys like projecting your tribal nature on Igbos ?I don't really get it

Igbos said we can vote buhari because he is a failure that's politics it hate ?

Igbos say they want young man as governor of Lagos is that Igbo hate ?

Didn't Yorubas prefer APC candidate to win Anambra election ? Was that also hate ? Na wah ooh

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

None of the keke carrries lp flag again and it is not my idea of democracy but this is where your sinister Igbo group agenda brutish politics of hate, lies, ignorance, envy and bigotry has led my minority Igbo brothers and sisters to. Q
Yet you are in support of those threatening your minority Igbo brothers and sisters grin

Your hate is on you. Tueh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Googledotcom: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why do some Yoruba's in Lagos think everyone that voted for OBI is Igbo ?

I don't understand how some people think.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by jimyjames(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
shocked
FreeStuffsNG:

And you are proud to call Yoruba's bigots ? You lost Lagos and you want to kill Igbos for it ,are Igbos minority in Lagos ? Yes or no if yes then why are you afriad of losing Lagos, why threatening Igbos?
What ever you do to Igbos during or after the election the fact will remain you can not get rid of Igbos in Lagos and whatever you do will not be worse than what happened in 1966

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Chai. See wailing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Googledotcom:
Why do some Yoruba's in Lagos think everyone that voted for OBI is Igbo ?

I don't understand how some people think.
That's how they ruin the country and always used by the North

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Chai. See wailing
Nothing done by the sinister Igbo group will come between me and my patriotic Nigerians of Igbo-extraction. Nothing.

I will continue to make a clear distinction between arsonists and cannibals and their supporters masquerading as representatives of Igbo race here on nairaland from my patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction.

Someone like you, Chinaza etc can not foul up my love for my patriotic brothers and sisters from Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by THEMORALMEN: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I have always come across ur take in this political stuff and my take is that u are a paid political loyalist.

Bro I have been there and done that even before SM stuff.
See real life is beyond politics.

Those u jeer today will one-day add a plus to ur life tomorrow, individually and not participantsly.

Bro get rich on urself, enjoy life and remember politics doesn't have a permanent foe or enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
This hoodlum is prolly not even in Nigeria.
Like Simon Ekpa. . . . cowardly terrorist individuals can only make noise online.
Let him go to his polling unit and utter this crap. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Ogbomoso refugee don talk grin

You mean IRAGBIJI?
Na dem dey form 'Lagos Landlord'. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens LP Supporters Ahead Of Lagos Gubernatorial Election( Video) by bennybuhari: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Where was the idiot when Labour defeated Tinubu in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Ambode Commissioner, Others Escape Bullets During LP Campaign Rally In Epe / Why FG Should Not Increase Minimum Wage For Workers / Meet Osun State Chairman Local Government Service Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.