Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria (4061 Views)

2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
twosquare:
The sombre mood someone said people are in, in Lagos, is just because most of what the religious leaders said did not come through.

Second, people are generally tired of APC at the center, and that is a Buhari factor. People won't really rejoice because they are waiting for what BAT will do. And I believe he has no choice but to perform since there has been a warning shot in Lagos.

Now, about PO, I don't really see much about what he will do...it will be nothing spectacular....sure, he will do what he needs to do, but nothing like "Wow". Same with BAT, same with Atiku.

We need to go back to Regionalism....or outright separation.

What I am worried about is the strong delusion cast on Obidients...that people can't see objectively again.

Yes, they may have prophesied and talk this and that....yet it did not come to pass...but people want it to come to pass by fire by force.

Whereas ignorance is not an excuse in the realm of the spirit. If you are ignorant, you're ignorant. Satan will beat you.

Let's assume BAT is a devil; you don't come against someone like that divided. He will take you out and God will just be looking.

For me, I believe if there is any God influence about this, He won't commit much into your hands when you have not proven yourself with the little you have given.

So, let LP prove themselves with what they have already and will have in the coming elections...then they will be considered after 4 years.

Cc Sukkot

Smile….you made some sense but the God factor doesn’t apply because personally, I feel there’s no God.

But you are right with the analogy of Tinubu being the devil.
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Ehen I don’t doubt that but if they feel there are reasons to question the legitimacy of the results, they’re well within their rights to appeal it.

God forbid anything happens, I don’t think it will be fair for the onus to be on Obi or the Obidients
sup with the dog though grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by ibkayee(f): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
they also want to unseat sanwo they say. Do Yoruba people go to Enugu trying to unseat ugwanyi ?
Oh ok you’re talking about the gubernatorials.

This thing isn’t straightforward sha, so on one hand I understand Yoruba people wanting to self preserve by instating a candidate they feel best aligns with them and they feel has their best interests at heart. GRV is a Yoruba man but after reading those questionable tweets (from the vilifying of his Yoruba side, to the slurs) I can’t fault anyone who doesn’t want to vote for him.

But then on the other hand, Lagos is technically cosmopolitan so you can’t expect anyone living there and paying taxes not to have a say in who will be governing them.

HOWEVER, I also think other tribes would react the same way as Yoruba people if someone wanted to instate a candidate they didn’t want and anyone claiming otherwise is full of shit, especially considering the undercurrent of ethnic tensions coming off of a very contentious election. I’ve seen cases of subgroups of the same tribe not wanting another subgroup to lead them so I just roll my eyes when people get self righteous about it

I will not deny that there are some people who just straight up dislike him for his Igbo side but the other things I also mentioned are understandable enough reasons in my opinion because I’ve seen people latching onto the ‘because he’s Igbo’ reason only and ignoring the other ones. After all, he will not be the first mixed governor of a Yoruba state with an Igbo wife

Anywho, I hope there isn’t any violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Vyzz: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
The question is ? Who is triggering him to do it ? The streets is going to turn into a bloodsbath and tribal war will break out on the streets of Lagos and damn near ethnic cleansing or God forbid genocide. The question is what is prompting this man to make the moves he is making after losing the election ? Is he being sponsored to heAt up deez streetz or is his ego the driving factor ?

Why are you complaining?

You guys told him to go to court

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by ibkayee(f): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
sup with the dog though grin
Lmao it makes me laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by flokii: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
They are trying to cause another uprising like EndSars where they'll go and burn Tinubu's Bourdillon residence.. they have seen signs that they'll turn to suya in Lagos if they attempt it, reason they have not come out.

Let them go to Abuja and attack Tinubu now if dem born their papa well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by N2B2: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
The question is ? Who is triggering him to do it ? The streets is going to turn into a bloodsbath and tribal war will break out on the streets of Lagos and damn near ethnic cleansing or God forbid genocide. The question is what is prompting this man to make the moves he is making after losing the election ? Is he being sponsored to heAt up deez streetz or is his ego the driving factor ?

Why do you have your knickers in a bunch over Obi's affairs? Many candidates past have challenged the results of the race they contested, and Obi is doing so — which is his right — while calling for peace. Even the APC has signalled intent to challenge the electoral results in some South-Eastern states.

So from where have you gotten the notion that he's setting the country up for war?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Mraphel: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Skyview01:

For what offense?

Some people are brain dead!
Same question Igbo asked for Nnamdi KANU. Let any protest start I am sure he will be served jail term for all these incitements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by XLence: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:

The war the criminal elites have waged against us is not ARMAGEDDON? Wasting the productive years of majority of Nigerians to service the interest of a few. Many of us are tired and we would rather have Nigeria disintegrate (if it can't reset) than continue this way. The people who asked him to go to court (because they feel they own it) have only prolonged the evil day but with a worse outcome. They have not envisaged what will happen when Justice is perverted. That would be the last straw.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

Smile….you made some sense but the God factor doesn’t apply because personally, I feel there’s no God.

But you are right with the analogy of Tinubu being the devil.
you are just a confused entity. You believe there is no God but you believe in the devil
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
XLence:

The war the criminal elites have waged against us is not ARMAGEDDON? Wasting the productive years of majority of Nigerians to service the interest of a few. Many of us are tired and we would rather have Nigeria disintegrate (if it can't reset) than continue this way. The people who asked him to go to court (because they feel they own it) have only prolonged the evil day but with a worse outcome. They have not envisaged what will happen when Justice is perverted. That would be the last straw.
and Is Peter obi not part of the criminal elite ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Lmao it makes me laugh
it is funny lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by baralatie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
igbo man created one naija though. aguiyi ironsi. we dont want him turning in his grave now do we
You wan start tirobu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
you are just a confused entity. You believe there is no God but you believe in the devil

You use God to control and confuse the people while the adherents of your Islamic faith can’t or don’t wait for your God to take control of things. You kill, mail, plan & annex your enemies because you know God is an abstract concept. You so much push the God narrative because you don’t want the Christians to be proactive like you. Now you are scared that the Christians in Nigeria are being liberated of their mental shackles.

As for your dissonance allegation about the devil, I said so because the devil here pertains to a malevolent being who wields power to do evil to any system or people, which perfectly fits Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mraphel:

Same question Igbo asked for Nnamdi KANU. Let any protest start I am sure he will be served jail term for all these incitements

Go and arrest him and fall into the trap.

You’ll lose that which you covet the most.
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Oh ok you’re talking about the gubernatorials.

This thing isn’t straightforward sha, so on one hand I understand Yoruba people wanting to self preserve by instating a candidate they feel best aligns with them and they feel has their best interests at heart. GRV is a Yoruba man but after reading those questionable tweets (from the vilifying of his Yoruba side, to the slurs) I can’t fault anyone who doesn’t want to vote for him.

But then on the other hand, Lagos is technically cosmopolitan so you can’t expect anyone living there and paying taxes not to have a say in who will be governing them.

HOWEVER, I also think other tribes would react the same way as Yoruba people if someone wanted to instate a candidate they didn’t want want and anyone claiming otherwise is full of shit, especially considering the undercurrent of ethnic tensions coming off of a very contentious election. I’ve seen cases of subgroups of the same tribe not wanting another subgroup to lead them so I just roll my eyes at claims of self righteousness

I will not deny that there are some people who just straight up dislike him for his Igbo side but the other things I also mentioned are understandable enough reasons in my opinion because I’ve seen people latching into the ‘because he’s Igbo’ reason only and ignoring the other ones. After all, he will not be the first mixed governor of a Yoruba state with an Igbo wife

Anywho, I hope there isn’t any violence
the issue isn’t even with the guy as much as the fact that he is labor and being used as revenge vote to unseat someone who is doing an excellent job, because of petty childish spite and it doesn’t help that the guy has made some dodgy tweets that seem to align with his igbo side. But you know it is what it is and what will be will be. Destiny
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by ibkayee(f): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
the issue isn’t even with the guy as much as the fact that he is labor and being used as revenge vote to unseat someone who is doing an excellent job, because of petty childish spite and it doesn’t help that the guy has made some dodgy tweets that seem to align with his igbo side. But you know it is what it is and what will be will be. Destiny
Well it’s within their constitutional rights so if anyone wants a certain person elected they’d better go out and vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:

You use God to control and confuse the people while the adherents of your can’t or don’t wait for your God to take control of things. You kill, mail, plan & annex your enemies because you know God is an abstract concept. You so much push the God narrative because you don’t want the Christians to be proactive like you. Now you are scared that the Christians in Nigeria are being liberated of their mental shackles.

As for your dissonance allegation about the devil, I said so because the devil here pertains to a malevolent being who wields power to do evil to any system or people, which perfectly fits Tinubu.
and your obi who withheld people’s salaries for 13 months while hiding all the state money in his brewery and his bsnk is not the perfect definition of the devil ? You are just a self serving confused negro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
baralatie:

You wan start tirobu
lol bro
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by Philgafauto: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
and your obi who withheld people’s salaries for 13 months while hiding all the state money in his brewery and his bsnk is not the perfect definition of the devil ? You are just a self serving confused negro

I shall continue to pursue and bust your propaganda.

Shebi eni pe e ya werey ni?
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
twosquare:
The sombre mood someone said people are in, in Lagos, is just because most of what the religious leaders said did not come through.

Second, people are generally tired of APC at the center, and that is a Buhari factor. People won't really rejoice because they are waiting for what BAT will do. And I believe he has no choice but to perform since there has been a warning shot in Lagos.

Now, about PO, I don't really see much about what he will do...it will be nothing spectacular....sure, he will do what he needs to do, but nothing like "Wow". Same with BAT, same with Atiku.

We need to go back to Regionalism....or outright separation.

What I am worried about is the strong delusion cast on Obidients...that people can't see objectively again.

Yes, they may have prophesied and talk this and that....yet it did not come to pass...but people want it to come to pass by fire by force.

Whereas ignorance is not an excuse in the realm of the spirit. If you are ignorant, you're ignorant. Satan will beat you.

Let's assume BAT is a devil; you don't come against someone like that divided. He will take you out and God will just be looking.

For me, I believe if there is any God influence about this, He won't commit much into your hands when you have not proven yourself with the little you have been given.

So, let LP prove themselves with what they have already and will have in the coming elections...then they will be considered after 4 years.

Cc Sukkot
yes Sir very well said and I personally don’t believe BAT is the devil. These people are fighting God because it is God who chooses leaders Romans 13 verse 1 and their hands are too short to box wit God so they will all lule grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by XLence: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
and Is Peter obi not part of the criminal elite ?
The problem some of you have is that you think we have put a cloak of SAINTHOOD over PO. He only represents a paradigm shift in our value system in this country. We needed to try something different (ideologically and otherwise). Bro, Nigeria cannot work with the flock of 'CAREER POLITICIANS' we have in this country. An Adesina or Iweala can never be president. We had to start by taking a 360 turn from the NORMAL. Heaven won't give us a president, and we can't always select the worst amongst us. I mean PYO couldn't even find a footing. That's how terrible our political structure is. It must be dismantled and 2023 was the smoking gun. I am certain that something must come out of all of these. Either revolution or disintegration, any one is fine with me. Before you know it, they'll be talking about Shettima or another blaggard in 2027. And we all grow old without bequeating a good country for our kids. God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by sukkot: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
XLence:

The problem some of you have is that you think we have put a cloak of SAINTHOOD over PO. He only represents a paradigm shift in our value system in this country. We needed to try something different (ideologically and otherwise). Bro, Nigeria cannot work with the flock of 'CAREER POLITICIANS' we have in this country. An Adesina or Iweala can never be president. We had to start by taking a 360 turn from the NORMAL. Heaven won't give us a president, and we can't always select the worst amongst us. I mean PYO couldn't even find a footing. That's how terrible our political structure is. It must be dismantled and 2023 was the smoking gun. I am certain that something must come out of all of these. Either revolution or disintegration, any one is fine with me. Before you know it, they'll be talking about Shettima or another blaggard in 2027. And we all grow old without bequeating a good country for our kids. God forbid bad thing.
and obi is not a career politician? He has been in politics for 20 plus years now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by jconsulting(f): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:

My brother anybody that is ready to die should enter the street and challenge FG, those of us that are progressive will be watching them, if not today many die during Biafra and Ojukwu ran away, Obi will do the same na those sacrificial lambs I dey pity.

Tinubu is here to stay as the 16th president of Nigeria, he is a unifier God Bless Ahmed Bola Tinubu God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by wingmanIII: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
do you have any protection for your daughters and children and wives living in the north and southwest when the crusade begins ?
You will soon be tracked down and picked up. Continue the foolery

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by jimmychang: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mraphel:
You didn't won Atiku you're shouting you won Tinubu in election. Is it even possible? It will sweet me for Peter Obi to end up in Jail as soon as possible like Nnamdi kanu to serve as a warning to others like him up east. He has a plan thats IPOBIC plans.

I see him crying inside Jail within a year before he escape the country.

English language grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by wingmanIII: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
N2B2:

Why do you have your knickers in a bunch over Obi's affairs? Many candidates past have challenged the results of the race they contested, and Obi is doing so — which is his right — while calling for peace. Even the APC has signalled intent to challenge the electoral results in some South-Eastern states.

So from where have you gotten the notion that he's setting the country up for war?

Don't mind him. Let him continue with his incitive posts, he will soon be invited to state what he means and name his fellow anarchists.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by NwaliE01: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
He hate injustice as much as millions of Nigerians.
We have been experiencing blood bath. It's not new to us.
Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by nedekid: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
sukkot:
But he was told by the apc to go to court to seek redress, he has decided to do as suggested. Is there any wrong in that?
Truth of the matter is that it strengthens democracy. This Peter Obi factor and the supprising politics of today is one we have not seen before. Things are changing. Folks have woken up! Who can beleive legacy politicians can be so shaken, that they can loose their seats? Who can beleive eg sanwo olu, can fear for his position as governor? I think it is for the better as it will make politicians know that it is by their performance they will get elected and retain their seats not by some God father that imposes them or even money politics. For the first time we saw people chasing away vote buyers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria by jagorinho: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
kingsways:

Someone's mandate is stolen and you are blaming the victim rather than the thief?
You igbos are funny, which mandate stolen? With all those 10k votes obi posted in core north, how exactly did he win the election? Seems you lots are on expired mmpuru mmiri, if the election is repeated 22 times , obi won't win.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Gay Daughter Posts Another Photo / Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! / E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.