Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. (1432 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by civboy: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
From the get-go, it was obvious that he wouldn't win. He wasn't approved by the wide North, and he doesn't have enough "common" presence; like, if you are on social media, then sure you will know about him, but if you exit the biggest cities and tour villages, there he isn't as well known as the political dinosaurs. Sure, it is painful, everyone is sad, but no need to entertain denial; it will just worsen the mess. It is time to cry a good amount and let go.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by duro4chang(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Many of his die hard gullible supporters will not agree.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Christistruth00: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:
From the get-go, it was obvious that he wouldn't win. He wasn't approved by the wide North, and he doesn't have enough "common" presence; like, if you are on social media, then sure you will know about him, but if you exit the biggest cities and tour villages, there he isn't as well known as the political dinosaurs. Sure, it is painful, everyone is sad, but no need to entertain denial; it will just worsen the mess. It is time to cry a good amount and let go.
a

You were very well brought up

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by chichar1(f): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:
Mr propagandist ..... Peter obi is your favourite indeed.. mtcheeewww Abeg sing another song.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Throwback: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
As far as Obi is concerned, even the people of Zamfara and Osun voted for him, because he turned Anambra into the Dubai of Africa.

He is suffering from a delusion that will be cured in due time.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by SeeItSayIt: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Okay. Can you prove to convince us?

If you can't, just keep your peace as your resources is not required to sponsor the course.

Nevertheless, we appreciate your concern. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by 0monnak0da: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:
Waiting for who will abuse and denounce you first

The reality is even if we accept Tinubu won it is a moral problem that 9 million people decide who will rule 200 million
That is not Tinubu's fault but it is not good for unity
Also he got less than 50% of the total votes cast indicating PDP might have won if Obi didn't leave. Clearly Nigeria is not happy with APC
For me this indicates a deeply divided country which would be the case of Obi or Atiku won
It would have been very close
We have not moved beyond ethnicity in our voting instincts
Way forward?
Restructuring, A smaller Federal government which makes the presidency less attractive e.g if the FG can shed half of its current budget to the states
So it has nothing to do with local policing,universities,Hospitals, Niger Delta and others

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Venusman(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fact!!!

Let's listen to cool calm sound to relax your muscle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7p82XlfWOk
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Divoc19(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes. If you study Nigerian history, you will know that Peter Obi will not win the election. If only he had stayed with Atiku he would have had the chance maybe in future but he was too power driven to calculate better.
This I have always said.

I am also a fan of PO but he was advised wrongly
Besides BAT has never failed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:

He is in court to prove he either won or didn't. Let's wait

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Trollronaldo: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
He won, we will prove it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by EmeeNaka: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
OP, you have always been a Tinubu supporter.
The only way INEC would have proven that Obi didn't win was to upload results from the polling units in real time as they set out in their guidelines. That's all.
By now, we will not be here debating it. INEC failed in their guidelines because they know what was about to happen and they saw the tsunami coming.
Did you see Kwankwaso contesting the election, because he knows that he can't win.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by DMerciful(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
When will you giys give up this rhetorics?

He is in court so relax!
civboy:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:

Signs of a weak man, please stop dropping your opinions on this platform

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by 0monnak0da: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Divoc19:
Yes. If you study Nigerian history, you will know that Peter Obi will not win the election. If only he had stayed with Atiku he would have had the chance maybe in future but he was too power driven to calculate better.
This I have always said.

I am also a fan of PO but he was advised wrongly
Besides BAT has never failed
He was not advised wrongly
What happened is good. Not just for Him but for all of us
It gives hopes and an opportunity to learn. There will be more Obis
Staying in PDP and winning is not necessarily good

There is good in "evil" and evil in "good"
Lagos people have more hope for alternative. That is good

Going forward the demand for clean elections will grow and if we end up with 3 parties that is good too

Failure can be an opportunity depending on attitude

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by ejimatic: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:
You are a sincere person. North "killed" Obi abd will "kill " him again and again

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by BentizilL: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
0monnak0da:

The reality is even if we accept Tinubu won it is a moral problem that 9 million people decide who will rule 200 million
Also he got less than 50% of the total votes cast indicating PDP might have won if Obi didn't leave. Clearly Nigeria is not happy with APC
For me this indicates a deeply divided country which would be the case of Obi or Atiku won
Way forward?
Restructuring, A smaller Federal government which makes the presidency less attractive e.g if the FG can shed half of its current budget to the states
So it has nothing to do with local policing,universities,Hospitals, Niger Delta and others
The only people that did not move past ethnicity is Igbo, stop sugarcoating and say things as it is...

The law is clear, Tinubu had majority votes and more than 25 percent in 25 state..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Divoc19(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
WoW! Me like you already smiley too much sense making
0monnak0da:

He was not advised wrongly
What happened is good. Not just for Him but for all of us
It gives hopes and an opportunity to learn. There will be more Obis
Staying in PDP and winning is not necessarily good

There is good in "evil" and evil in "good"
Lagos people have more hope for alternative. That is good

Going forward the demand for clean elections will grow and if we end up with 3 parties that is good too

Failure can be an opportunity depending on attitude
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by stuffs2002: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023

CAN chop Peter Obi 2 billion Naira clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by 0monnak0da: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Divoc19:
WoW! Me like you already smiley too much sense making
lol
Come to London you will like me more
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by ObamaMessi: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
This thread is full of stupid people even the ones you think are reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by okeysoninv: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:
Tinubu supporter speaking. What prove do you have that obi lost?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by ebuk4real(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2023

When slavery was to be abolished, some slaves were very angry and would've preferred it wasn't. Despite them being slaves, they hated the thought of not seeing others in chains. They would've preferred if they were freed and others in slavery. If not, let them all be slaves.

(This is not about slaves literally, but APC moronic puppets.)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by HNICEARTH: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
🌽fused fellow, nothing obidient about you. I searched you and found 🌽 in your back pocket dude

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Honchoslim16(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi never won the election!

They thought those twitter votes and nairaland likes were going to count in real life.

The only place Obi won is the social media, which is not real life!

Obidients would be finding every fault in Tinubu government, that's to tell you how crazy they are 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Karlifate: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
ejimatic:
You are a sincere person. North "killed" Obi abd will "kill " him again and again

Nobody killed him. He killed himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:
As the sole beneficiary of the widespread massive rigging in SE, he is not without the conspiratorial knowledge of how these fraudulent Agulu results from all over Igboland were crminally manufactured.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by N2B2: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
BentizilL:

The only people that did not move past ethnicity is Igbo, stop sugarcoating and say things as it is...

The law is clear, Tinubu had majority votes and more than 25 percent in 25 state..

Disagree. How often has a good majority of the Igbo voted for PDP? It's simple enough to look at the candidates pushed by the party over the years.

Besides, the APC also has a ton of Igbo people in their ranks, so does the Labour party with the Yoruba. It is the most vocal of tribalistic trolls that made the election about ethnicity because it is only by division they can soar.
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Trollronaldo: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is not without the knowledge of how these fraudulent Agulu results were crminally manufactured
Then meet us in court.
It's as simple as that
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by ganisucks(f): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
civboy:

Person went and paid Chinese and Indians to hack for him. As in, how silly can you be. That's like buying dope from a LAPD Confidential informant. As you are buying the drug, LAPD cops go dey paparazzi your ass.

Una no know baba iyabo. He has never lost a battle, ever. Why, you ask? Simply, because he never fights a battle he can't win.

Relax, and see the game unfold.
Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi didn't win!

Obidense are just delusional children cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was My Favourite But He Didn't Win, Let's Quit Denial. by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
0monnak0da:

Way forward?

Ayo Fayose has different opinion.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1631311944794750977

(1) (2) (Reply)

American doctor Donates hospital equipments To Heart Centre in Anambra (photos) / Donald Trump Found Guilty Of Sexual Abuse And Defamation. Ordered To Pay $5m / Many Anambrarians In The Last 8yrs Have Permanently Returned Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.