Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC (52472 Views)

Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / ‘you Are A Serial Betrayal, Dictator, Failed Politician’ – APC Fires Back At Buh / Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Peter Obi is a reform Devil

Agreed, he was made to chase away rogues, fraudstars, mandate thieves, looters, terrorist sympathizers and sponsors in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Perfectbeing(m): 4:57am On Mar 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Mark which dorty words!
So after Tinubu has finished spending all his Swiss millions in dollars and becomes a president he won't replenish them with profits.

Na everybody go sufferam sha
Spend which money?
I thought Buhari redesigned the currency to stop that?
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Perfectbeing(m): 5:00am On Mar 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Mark which dorty words!
So after Tinubu has finished spending all his Swiss millions in dollars and becomes a president he won't replenish them with profits.

Na everybody go sufferam sha
Na only you go suffer am boss. Only you and those people that are wishing Tinubu to fail so y'all can say, "I told you so" will suffer.

Better go and read Tinubu's manifesto and see which sector(s) of the Nigeria you can align yourself in so you can create wealth for yourself..
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Spend which money?
I thought Buhari redesigned the currency to stop that?

Now I see you don't even know Nigeria!

You think Nigerian politicians use your Naira?
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Perfectbeing(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Now I see you don't even know Nigeria!

You think Nigerian politicians use your Naira?

But I thought you guys were all happy Buhari was dealing with Tinubu?😂😂
What changed?😂

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by edungene7: 5:09am On Mar 04, 2023
No one steals power with the intention to do good there after Tinubus life has been filled with controversies I pity Nigerians a lot of them does not know what the Muslim Muslim ticket stands for
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by ultimateprof: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Obi is a game changer!
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by oluwatis: 5:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Will APC shut up.. without PO how will Tinubu win?
Confusion, but obi said he won how come obi helped Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 04, 2023
If Obi had dropped they will tell them oh he said he will deny you before cock croll....but since he didn't and heading the court THEY STORY HAS CHANGED.

If Obi had allowed protest they will shoot on sight and once they begin killing people fear will enter and people will star Lt telling Obi to concede defeat so their will be peace for the sake of those they shot at sight.....if Obi refuse they will see he's fighting for his selfish interest. That's why he Dodge the protest and head to court.

Now in court they will adjourn up until swearing in but OBI can never accept court as an option if he's not sure of what he's doing. Obi court case might open the eyes of a lot of people about Nigeria and the direction MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket will be going by then....you all will be begging for separate country.

The tweets below is what is being suggested but it's also a distraction for something like this but even bigger and better than flag.

ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA IS IN PROGRESS

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Unrated900(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

APC is the most dangerous and divisive set of politicians in the history of Nigeria tongue

Labour party is the most dangerous party that want to cause chaos to nigerian political party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Nzekweikeaguchi: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2023
sammy329:
Very true !!!!

PO has caused a deep divide across Religious line!!

You now see Christians and Pastors cursing anyhow!!
No sense
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by CSTRR: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2023
They thought Peter obi was a lightweight politician.

Dem never see anything.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by CSTRR: 6:15am On Mar 04, 2023
All the apc propaganda outfits are now trained on Peter obi.

He is now in their sights. He is a threat to them than pdp ever was.

How dare he win 12 states including Lagos and Abuja with a small party.?

If not that the man is impeccable, they would have poured portor portor on his white easily.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by CSTRR: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2023
It's Left for Nigerians to rally around Peter obi and protect him.

The apc will do anything to make him irrelevant.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by CSTRR: 6:19am On Mar 04, 2023
boxypane:

No it's not what you think. I'm sure you saw the way the Obidients mostly youths bullied people online just for having a different opinion!
They bullied you online like you did in 2015.

Tinubu urchins went offline and wrecked havoc on them at the polling.

They stabbed a woman in the face in surulere for trying to vote obi.

Apc boys are still destroying Igbo shops in real life trying to force them to vote apc.

You are insane if you think obi supporters are the problem here.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by buzorcharles(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2023
Because he wanna do the right thing? Anyway when u do the Godly thing in hell fire u will be very dangerous to the devil and his corn boys
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by God1000(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2023
dalass:

Mr integrity who swore and cursed himself never to leave APGA, went and joined PDP, that he said is a party of destruction that no one should vote for. Left PDP because he was overly ambitious ....Obi no get any shishi of integrity at all

He is not a man of his words. He is exactly like Atiku, jumping from party to party to satisfy his ambition....

Thanks to him, Atiku, a fulani will not take over from another Fulani
who did you vote for my friend?
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2023
That's the fact
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Simplythebest: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Muslim and Muslim ticket is a right way. Poverty and hatred have block some of u guys sense of reasoning. Agbero and thuggery is never a job. Get sense pls
sammy329:
Very true !!!!

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2023
APC claimed they won but still wailing grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Simplythebest: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2023
You see your life. So APC Muslim Muslim ticket is Christian and Muslim abi. You guys like suffering and hate the truth. Well last last na una go suffer it. Tomorrow now u guys will start to blame CBN governor or Minister og Finance for una suffering.
Parachoko:
Peter Obi divided Nigerians across religious line

Thank God nah he worked against the PDP by contesting
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Strech(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2023
sammy329:
Very true !!!!

and the Muslim Muslim ticket wey that wicked drug Lord come do will definitely unite us as a nation.. hypocrites every where.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by teeshet: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2023
dalass:

And even bullying old man who voted APC out of a polling unit in real life o. Destroying other people's votes. Helping illiterate women to thumbprint for Obi alone .. na wah for the Obidient Youths... They're nothing more than unruly and disrespectful sets of hoodlums
idiot. I thought you were obidient b4
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by ahiboilandgas: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

APC is the most dangerous and divisive set of politicians in the history of Nigeria tongue
by not conducting election when he was governor for 7 years vs tinibu that deepen democracy by increasing the number of local govt . Truely obident are stupid people. Una no well .
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by teeshet: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2023
dalass:

You are in severe pains ba? grin

And I have a beautiful banging body to die for! cheesy

We in the SW never care whatever religious beliefs any political aspirant practice. It has always been about competence!
if its true, i would love to sample you. My cøck is hard
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Totilopussylick(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2023
You are on your own tongue
ahiboilandgas:
by not conducting election when he was governor for 7 years vs tinibu that deepen democracy by increasing the number of local govt . Truely obident are stupid people. Una no well .

🦍
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Denoh68: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2023
gucciguyman:
you wrote in caps lock obviously to yell out your point and still missed the mark. I am not Yoruba; the Muslim-Muslim pick was strategic to gain Northern votes. Same tactics was used by MKO Abiola, don’t hate the player, hate the game
DID I HEAR YOU SAY I MISSED MY POINT, HAHAHAHAHA, MAYBE YOU DID NOT TAKE TIME TO DIGEST THE INFORMATION. TINUBU'S DUAL MUSLIM STRATEGY IS A DIVISIVE STRATEGY, WHO WILL SPEAK FOR THE CHRISTIANS. THE YORUBA MAN THAT MADE THAT COMMENT ISN'T WISE MAYBE HE RETURNED FROM PLUTO.
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by adesoro80595: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Nawa o, they just realized Obi is not a name of a person but a Tsunami + Earthquake combined 😂😂Nawa o, they just realized Obi is not a name of a person but a Tsunami + Earthquake combined 😂😂...
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by rummmy: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2023
The current president and tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket are saints I guess ...
Fools everywhere..
Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by Healthquest: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:

Obi ran on a Christian/Muslim ticket and you termed him a religious bigot
Tinubu ran on a Muslim/Muslim ticket and is religious tolerant...

I know you are yet to year this today; so hear it now from me: you no get sense, your brains is 10% water 90% saw dust...

Yeye man

Re: Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC by DeJuliet22: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
APC and wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.