Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I’m So Horn¥ Tonight, I Need A Girl For Phone $ex (sex) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I’m So Horn¥ Tonight, I Need A Girl For Phone $ex (sex) (493 Views)

Giveaway Tonight!!! / Call Me For *phone intimacy* / I'm Free Tonight For phone intimacy And Hook Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m So Horn¥ Tonight, I Need A Girl For Phone $ex (sex) by ejirobigdick(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Im horn¥ right now and need a girl who is interested in phone $ex (phone (sex) kindly reach me on 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣6️⃣0️⃣7️⃣9️⃣0️⃣9️⃣5️⃣ And it’s free no charge so you Hot girls and lady call me up and let’s have fun
Re: I’m So Horn¥ Tonight, I Need A Girl For Phone $ex (sex) by cunley(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
You don't wanna use you hand invite spirits of immorality you won't be able to cast out of your body later in the end.bro with all these if you know spiritual problems we are allowing with our body you go fear once they enter our body mind and soul they invite more unclean spirits which makes it very easy for any spiritual attack or any badluck since you are vulnerable and they won't be easy to leave the body only with powerful deliverance and strong spiritual warfare follow prayers.this is according daddy DK Olukoya sermon I listened to(devil cannot chase devil).
If you are christian go and read Ezekiel,the Hot go leave you give it's life to Christ immediately if you are Muslim please read the quoran and pray
There is no gain in allowing all these immoralities take up our life so we won't be able benefit from angels around us or our guidance angels . fasting is kuku coming up na ways make your fasting no count Dem don dey use Hot wan dash you .na you must reject it.
Please watch movies instead of this free time you want to give away to the devil to browse your life freely and upload virus into your system with no data.
Stay away it has no benefits but it rather iprepares the mind and soul for any thing bad spiritual attack to come.
Re: I’m So Horn¥ Tonight, I Need A Girl For Phone $ex (sex) by Ganasawa(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Are you serious

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Thread On Nairaland / Want A Beautiful Girl With A Sweet Voice To Be My Partner / Female Pal For Serious Relationship Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.