Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda (697 Views)

His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by talktomaruf: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello,

I'd like to ask about Business registration and getting a work permit in Rwanda.

I was told business registration can be done in a day and a Work permit can be done in 7 working days.

Is this information correct?

Thanks
Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by traveladdict: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2023
talktomaruf:
Hello,

I'd like to ask about Business registration and getting a work permit in Rwanda.

I was told business registration can be done in a day and a Work permit can be done in 7 working days.

Is this information correct?

Thanks

its a day to register. you must open an office to get a permit.
Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by talktomaruf: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
But my business is freelancing... I work from home..will I still need an office?

If yes...

Let's assume I land in Rwanda on Sunday, register my business on Monday, and also secure an office on that Monday, can I immediately apply for a permit, will the permit be granted within the 7 working days or they will consider for how long I have been using the office?

traveladdict:

Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by traveladdict: 4:46am On Mar 05, 2023
talktomaruf:
But my business is freelancing... I work from home..will I still need an office?

If yes...

Let's assume I land in Rwanda on Sunday, register my business on Monday, and also secure an office on that Monday, can I immediately apply for a permit, will the permit be granted within the 7 working days or they will consider for how long I have been using the office?

freelancing or online business doesn't get a permit, you can apply immediately if you open an office, it might take up to 2-3 weeks because they will physically inspect your office and operations. no other way around it.
Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by NONNYG: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2023
traveladdict:

It's not a must. It depends on the nature of your business
Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by maths1000: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2023
As a Nigerian extra step will be taken.. They will most likely inspect your office physically
Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by talktomaruf: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please are there Nigerians or Abokis who can easily change RWF to naira for me from time to time?

maths1000:
As a Nigerian extra step will be taken.. They will most likely inspect your office physically
Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by talktomaruf: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please are there Nigerians or Abokis who can easily change RWF to naira for me from time to time?

NONNYG:
It's not a must. It depends on the nature of your business
Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by talktomaruf: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2023

traveladdict:

Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by Leed234: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2023
Rwanda is good place to start your business, I am a company owner in Rwanda and my business is going very well. The process of opening my business was smooth no corruption everything were organized. There is strong security services, power, water and steady business transaction progress. If you are coming here accomodation is expensive and you need to plan your way. My company is GUEST HOUSE and food services. You can call the number below for assistance.

+2450793222616.

1 Like

Re: Business Regristartion And Work Permit In Rwanda by Sheyimann: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
talktomaruf:

Yes there are

(1) (Reply)

Being Gay With Fear Of Discrimination Not Enough Reason To Seek Asylum – UK / Which One Is Better? / For People Interested In Visiting Florida, Usa This Summer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.