Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. (929 Views)

Let's Compare 2005 Lexus ES 330 And 2010 Toyota Corolla / Accident Between Coca-cola Truck And Dangote Truck At Ajala Lagos / Between Lexus 330 And Acura MDX 2008 Which Is Reliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. by fineboynl(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
When I came to the scene of the accident i keep asking and looking for the car the camry collides with. They keep telling me this is the lexus. I look at it very well it was just minor impact on the bumper I couldn’t believe my eyes. The camry finished almost behind repair.
The bumper scattered to pieces. The headlamps and chassis compressed to pieces why the lexus 330 still standing gegegba.

Is this what modern Camry is? I begin to have a rethink about modern cars.
Re: Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. by Kokomo: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
pix or

1 Like

Re: Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. by Kasiyya(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2023
fineboynl:
When I came to the scene of the accident i keep asking and looking for the car the camry collides with. They keep telling me this is the lexus. I look at it very well it was just minor impact on the bumper I couldn’t believe my eyes. The camry finished almost behind repair.
The bumper scattered to pieces. The headlamps and chassis compressed to pieces why the lexus 330 still standing gegegba.

all this things and u didn't take a picture to prove Ur argument

1 Like

Re: Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. by Godsonkemz(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Kasiyya:
all this things and u didn't take a picture to prove Ur argument

Story tellers don't make use of pictures because the stories are fictional.

1 Like

Re: Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. by fineboynl(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
I do not post this for anyone to believe or not.

You guys want me to be snapping photo in an accident scene? To prove what. I cant do that. We were there making rescue and in present of everybody I should then start taking photos.

That doesn’t sound responsible. I cant do that in presence of all the sad face there trying to settle the issue.

You either believe or not.
Re: Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. by Angrygoat: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
So it was the lexus that hit the camry from rear ,damaging its backlights,bumper,etc. The lexus owner must be held responsible. Anyone who hits from rear is always at fault. . Ani where headlamp dey abeg. Your english sef na headache.
fineboynl:

Re: Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. by Yhemzie(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
fineboynl:
I do not post this for anyone to believe or not.

You guys want me to be snapping photo in an accident scene? To prove what. I cant do that. We were there making rescue and in present of everybody I should then start taking photos.

That doesn’t sound responsible. I cant do that in presence of all the sad face there trying to settle the issue.

You either believe or not.
Your story is 100% picture based, is like comparing the beauty of two different girls without posting their pics.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toks Standard 2006 Honda Pilot Leather Seat 3roll V6 Buy And Drive / Need A Registered Toyota Camry 2002 Model Urgently / Front Wheel Joint Defects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.