Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba (199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba by EquitableTech: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
1. In the North, you could see that the people, Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris etc were split between Asíwájú, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Those guys voted according to their well-established Right/Left wing ideologies that we have always known about them.

If they had decided to vote along Ethnic, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu would probably not win a single state in the North.

2. In the Yoruba SW here, reports have it that Atiku has won Osun already and didn't do badly in Ogun and some other states.

In this same SW, in Lagos, our Yoruba people, especially the ignorant youths and the adults la king perception voted for Obi.

We are OMOLÚÀBÍS and we voted according to conscience.

3. It is NOT so for the Igbos of Igbo land, the people who make the loudest noise about TRIBALISM.

If you look at the patterns of the election results so far you will see clearly that the IGBOS didn't vote long the lines of PARTY IDEOLOGY.

They didn't vote along the lines of PARTY LOYALTY.

No, they didn't.

They voted directly along the lines of ETHNICITY AND CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

Even in Lagos, the same Lagos where I have been warning for so long, the IGBOS voted along ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS lines and it is the reason you see them coming out in those areas with a predominantly Igbo population to give their votes to Obi.

In places like Festac, Ajao Estate, Ajegunle, Lekki, Oshodi, Okota etc and infact the greater parts of Lagos, IGBOS HAVE A PREDOMINANT POPULATION.

And it didn't happen by accident.

These guys were deliberate about it.

Over the last 40years they have been steadily migrating their population on a massive scale into Lagos.

It was designed to get the effect you saw on Saturday.

While the Yorubas were split all over the place between different political parties, playing their liberal politics of conscience, EVERY SINGLE IGBO MAN IN LAGOS stuck to one another like bees to vote Obi.

Even Joe Igbokwe may have voted for Peter Obi. If you had bothered to check his ballot paper you may just be surprised.

It wouldn't have mattered to them whatever Peter Obi was, it was just okay that he was Igbo and a Christian.

And the crook was playing his role perfectly - the role of a saintly gentleman.

And they expect to fool the whole country that way, so cheaply and easily.

The mentality.

Unfortunately for them, while they have the massive population to force themselves on Lagos, it will take them many decades to have same population all over the country to do same.

As they can't have that population yet, it is an impossibility for the IGBO MAN to think he can become President by Nsogbu Nsogbu solidarity.

If there is ONE THING the Yorubas should learn from this 2023 election, especially in Lagos, it is the clear fact that they are an ENDANGERED PEOPLE ON THEIR OWN LAND.

As a matter of DELIBERATE POLICY the Lagos State Government, Political Leaders, Chiefs and Elders of Lagos MUST BEGIN TO WORK ON REVERSING THE EVIL TREND.

It can't be proper, no where in the world is it allowed, not even in the UK, where the VISITORS will become OVERWHELMINGLY HIGHER in population than the HOSTS and they are allowed to just run freely doing whatever they like, especially where they act in such contemptuous and hateful ways like the ZIONISTS from IGBO land.

You can't tell me to just keep cool, that "it is one Nigeria".

That is CRAZY!!!!

What kind of "One Nigeria" allows you to do in my house what I can't find space to dream of in your own house ?

You are calling me a fool.

You must be very stupid to think so cheaply of me to be a fool.

At this rate, in another 40YEARS, the Zionists would have ensured that the YORUBAS ARE TOTALLY SUBSUMED BY THE IGBO POPULATION IN LAGOS.

There is just a simple thing to do.

Cut their population in Lagos and the entire SW by all available means.

You can start by pulling down those " markets" such as Alaba International, Trade fair, Ladipo etc.

Let them take their businesses to their own lands, we will come and buy from them if we really need to.

You can't be prosecuting a ZIONIST AGENDA right under our noses and under the guise of "TRADING" and "APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME".

Things have to happen from now that they have revealed to you EXACTLY where they are headed.

I have always known their plans but if you were blind, deaf or dumb before now I don't think you can have any further excuses after the EndSars and Odibient onslaught.

A stitch in time....

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
27 February 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba by Raymond0008(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
No, the Church poisoned their mind against Yoruba President which all start from the headquarter of church’s in Lagos.

Now they are claiming no man’s land in Lagos, I just pray make Sanwo-olu no because they will be the terrible looser in that state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Set Up Soludo Uncovered, As IPOB, Uzodimma Dismiss Allegation / Governor Ademola Adeleke: 100 Days Of Impressive Progress In Osun State / Prove That The Presidential Election Was Ringed, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.