Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) (23520 Views)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC / Uzodinma Denies Rejecting Edo Election Results, Not Heading To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Proffdada: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dele Alake and MKO Abiola.
No wonder. From one baron to another
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Praktikals(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2023
ikechukwu150:
Lp 81,Lp 82, Lp 83, Lp 84, Obi 85, kekerenke 86.......
Obi 4 president...
Make them give us Obi
Give Obi president of IPOB undecided
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Believeintruth: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Chinedu whey no de respect hin papa.. I de sure say u go don slap ur father this 2023.. cuz na so una way be .. my own parents did a very fine job, cuz if I see ur papa now now I go postrate for ham, same papa whey you the son go slap on any given day.

Anuofia

Once again if your parents did a fine job you won't ne ranting like someone from the gutters of Oshodi. You don't have sense finally.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Skullano(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

It is a lie, you Igbos are terrible liars and fakers.. OBI is a force from all Nigeria you say.. idiot. Why north didn’t vote for him then?.. why SW sef no vote for ham? Except the gullible Yorubas you fucktards have been able to get to ur side from day one..

See, if I vex for una for this NL ehnnn.. none of you will come here to spill trash anymore..

You don rush call me idiot just to make a point..

Hate will Swallow you..
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Geopex:

Where did LP party got party agents, are u not in Nigeria when the inec published list of party agents in polling units,. LP did not have representative in more than 60 percent of polling units in Nigeria. So they are relying on others party figures in those polling units, relying on others parties figure in the North where they failed too? Where they recorded lowest votes. Here in Ekiti, they don't have party agents in more than 95% polling units, if they were rigged in those polling units, how wiill LP party challenged that? May b PDP and APC decided to rigged for themselves , pls can will LP know this, they only rely on where there's going to b over voting and nothing of such happened here

Don’t worry, the results are on IREV and we will use those. APC just go and celebrate, why are they worried.

Some on Twitter took his time to collate one ward result in Bauchi LGA, and has shown that PO got about 5,000 votes against 184 recorded for him. We are not relying on the party agents, we will work with inec figures on the IREV
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by udeh3(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2023
If it's not mandatory, how come INEC never communicated via a memo to the political parties other than the electronic transmission of results the INEC chairman was always seen talking
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by udeh3(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2023
If it's not mandatory, how come INEC never communicated via a memo to the political parties other than the electronic transmission of results the INEC chairman was always seen talking?
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by bencr7: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2023
Nonsense,d same party that have reduced nigeria to nothing for 8 bad years of their administration,still get mouth to talk rubbish,even pple were support them then still now still suffer with pple that did not support them.
Thank God bad government do not know tribelism, regions,religion, support and non support,we all go still cry together,buy goods and services d same price.

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by sirchim(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Earthquakes:
So why was billions of tax payers money spent on something that is not going to work? Who procured the device? At what price?

APC is really evil, if you are celebrating the robbery that was done last Saturday in the name of elections; may you be rigged out of any position you naturally merited, may any promotion that you are qualified for be swapped with another person in whatever name you worship. Amen.
And
May failure and rigging that will come like EARTHQUAKE'S, claim anything they merit, in their lives, daily.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

I am not a religious bigot like you, that’s why I can pray or curse either way. I am more than close to both religion so Nobi you go clear me how to pray or curse. Not to mention, Allah de quick stamp curse well well na why you collect. Make ur mind de.

And as for your holier than thou attitude, I think you are beyond saving but maybe not. Make God open ur eyes.
Own up to your religion and stop faking whom you're not. I reiterate, no addicted christian will ever pray and end his prayer in the name of Allah, just as no addicted Muslim will ever pray and end his prayer in the name of Jesus. Every religion has a pattern of praying and how to end it.
Call any christian to come and pray anywhere, he will surely end it in the name of Jesus. Stop spamming around making people thinking it is a Christian defending the undefendable.
You will not die if you own up to your religion and defend it vigorously, it is your right and it is constitutionally reserved for you but trying to spam Christianity that is tantamount to impersonation. You're a Muslim and stop lying.
God had already opened my eyes and that is why I was following your comment without replying one because I knew you were lying all along and was unstable, until I caught you red-handed. Own up to your religion you won't die.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Abaniwealth(f): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Earthquakes:
So why was billions of tax payers money spent on something that is not going to work? Who procured the device? At what price?

APC is really evil, if you are celebrating the robbery that was done last Saturday in the name of elections; may you be rigged out of any position you naturally merited, may any promotion that you are qualified for be swapped with another person in whatever name you worship. Amen.
I stand with you dear..A big Amen to that.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by okuta007: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Cantonese:
Crooked people. Now they have taken over the job of INEC. Does it not prove that INEC was compromised in favour of APC?

Next Saturday we will wait at the polling booths, no matter what happens, to ensure our votes count. We must also ensure that no INEC staff changes our results.

This will be 1983 all over again

President Shehu Shagari of the NPN connived with Justice Ovie Whiskey- The Chairman of the Federal Electoral Commission (FEDECO) - which is the INEC of today to rig the election results - Even Azikiwe (The Great Zik of Africa) was not sparred as he was defeated in his home State of Anambra - a lot happened then and then the people were really angry because it was so evident the results were rigged This singular act led to the emergence of Major General Muhammadu Buhari as Head of State on Jan 1 1984, barely 3 months after President Shagari was sworn in to start his second term

Why do i have this feeling that the military will do the needful soon? I see the likes of Mahmoud Yakubu in handcuffs going to a Apecial Military Tribunal where he will confess to how they rigged this election to get a lighter sentence for a plea bargain

I see another election being conducted by the Military in August 2025 after a real people oriented constitution emerges ushering the British Parliamentary System of having the Head of Government being the Prime Minister with confederacy being enshrined in the. we constitution so that never again will an electoral umpire overwhelming powers to rig an election nationwide because it will not be important and the energy to rig every federal constituency will be too tedious and wil not guarantee the victory of any one becoming the head of state as the Prime Minister will be elected by his peers not the people so INEC can not control that

I see the military coming back to right all the wrongs of the 1999 constitution by allowing a proper deliberation of the way forward for Nigeria in 2025 - reverting to the October 1 independence day swearing in for Governors and the National Unicameral Legislature

Certainly things can not continue this way and only the military can change it not the courts, and sadly not even the people!
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Hellonearth: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2023
oyin44:
Judging from what he says,

It is obvious that Atiku and obi, their chances of success are small

Both of them will be disgraced at the tribunal ...Medicine after death
Is Alake the supreme court?
Alake day don't read B4 commenting or retweeting

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Lightorder: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nigeria have lots of useless people
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by prizeless(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is APC now the voice of INEC? Something is about to burst soon. Just watch closely.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by chinemezeq: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/electronic-transmission-of-election-results-not-mandatory-says-apc/

So u won by deceit as a ruling party, made nigerians to believe in bvas and come out today to say its not mandatory. OH GOD, Selie mma agha gi elu, remove all who have been an obstacle to the progress of 9ja. Amen.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by chinemezeq: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
oyin44:
Judging from what he says,
It is obvious that Atiku and obi, their chances of success are small

Both of them will be disgraced at the tribunal ...Medicine after death

medicine after theft
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by chinemezeq: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Teddy0147 post=121454510][/quote]They just ganged the concept like that to use it against others, they knew that it will happen like this, the ruling party knows the best way to rig a go freely.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Poleski: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Corrupt APC and INEC are in serious panic mode. Every evidence out there contradicts their dumb defence.

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by amaechi185: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Judging from what he says, It is obvious that Atiku and obi, their chances of success are small Both of them will be disgraced at the tribunal ...Medicine after deathJudging from what he says, It is obvious that Atiku and obi, their chances of success are small Both of them will be disgraced at the tribunal ...Medicine after death...
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by storm001(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
It is mandatory you swine, corrupt, good for nothing politicians
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Stkutsu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
austinvsb:

See the lowlifes. You were hoodwinking people with 'we the youth want good governance' before election. Now it is vote LP from top to bottom regardless of individual capacity. Thank God you have now been exposed!

Politics of Hate: You want to replace a hardworking Sanwoolu with an inexperienced Yoruba-Hating bigot Gbadebo RV, you will be disappointed!
it is because the LP has the best candidates all the way.people with unquestionable character...not your APC and PDP Hoodlums
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by legalpanic: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
This man is not a lawyer. He should read the Electoral Act in combination with the Electoral guidelines and rules before dishing out wrong information. The Electoral Act and Electoral Guidelines used the word "shall" which makes it compulsory to transmit results.
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/electronic-transmission-of-election-results-not-mandatory-says-apc/

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Donake: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
They are heavily relying on subjudice before court proceedings begins.

Let the judiciary aid their ego,then can Nigerians choose which path to follow. A stolen mandate can't be used to intimidate Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.