Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) (51493 Views)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by officialwdhtv: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2023

94 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Let the bullion van be open

104 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Asgard13: 5:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Question is

Why are they mourning?

This ought to be celebrations.. yet they’re look sad .. and so unhappy..

Same with his pcc, Buhari ministers , appointees, northerners , Apc governors, all I’ve not see any one celebrating Tinubu’s victory happily

Even portable .. is not happy singing his hype..

Something is not just right about the whole thing

Both on television and print media.. they all have this long face ..

Haba!

If not for the real fact I know Muslims and live with them .. one would have thought it’s a religious thing.

Walahi I hope the victory party in Abuja will be a happy one not a burial party

Apc senators and president Buhari appointees.. atleast make Una celebrate

Even seyi and remi .. iyaloja .. they al don’t look happy.. not even Olumo..

Is okay

119 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by SuperSupremo(m): 5:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Okoroawusa: 5:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Stale

158 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Throwback: 5:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Zach Orji finds himself in the winning camp.

214 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2023
As stale as your generation tongue
Okoroawusa:

Stale

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Omoawoke: 5:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Same with his pcc, Buhari ministers , appointees, northerners , Apc governors, all I’ve not see any one celebrating Tinubu’s victory happily

Haba!

If not for the real fact I know Muslims and live with them .. one would have thought it’s a religious thing.

Is okay

You are not normal sir

268 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Freshtruth(m): 5:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Thieves

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Ok12345(f): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Please come out and vote for sanwo olu on March 11th.

He is a good and deserving Governor.

Lagos state is not a child's play.

Omo yoruba don't sell your votes to Chinedu Gbadebo vivour, He is only eyeing our treasury in Lagos.

He will only set us back.

221 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Stale
leave him to be crying ekun egbere

The tears of a mischievous looser whose antics was exposed grin

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok12345:

Omo yoruba don't sell your votes to Chinedu Gbadebo vivour, He is only eyeing our treasury in Lagos.

he will only eye it.owo re Koni kan.iwo mawon'tie.he will carry his ipob madness from wherever he came from

79 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by wingmanIII: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
he will only eye it.owo re Koni kan.iwo mawon'tie.he will carry his ipob madness from wherever he came from
You guys are cursed tribalists! You will forever remain doomed.!

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by flokii: 5:55am On Mar 04, 2023
The good thing about success is that both enemies and friends alike will come to rejoice with you.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2023
wingmanIII:

You guys are cursed tribalists! You will forever remain doomed.!
back to sender grin

Even your curse is already working in the yeast.una don see how desolate your land is.una still wan carry your ipob madness to southwest.una go get sense by force

Abi anybody force you to come to the south west? cheesy why una no stay for una yeast if it's all that? Una never Start grin

When you're toxic,entitled and ungrateful that's what eventually happens grin

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay

How do you notice all these?
Kai! Is this how you want to live your life for the next 4 years of Asiwaju Presidency?
Your family (if you have any) need to place you under close watch, because suicide shouldn't be an option for you, but with the way you're going, I'm afraid, you can't be predicted.

114 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Where Kenneth Okonkwo, let him come & take his share o, before storyline enter? Because we know he has been thrown into poverty after the loss of his principal, as labor no dey give shi shi grin.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by mymadam(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

👂🏽 I guess they're not celebrating - yet - because they're used to winning elections.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by VTJN(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok12345:

my vote is for sanwo olu. I hope Lagosian will do the needful though

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by amuwo1980: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Ibadan actors

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Olachase(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay
first you lie, second the saddnes you talking about remain only in South east, one hausa guy told me even if they put only Obi name on the ballot box in the North they rather vote stone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Putindbutt: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay
My friend, nobody is mourning. Let Emefiele release our money and your street will be blocked for party.

83 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Lamanii22(f): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
my vote is for sanwo olu. I hope Lagosian will do the needful though

Same here… sanwo olu for Lagos governor again

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Lamanii22(f): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay

It is only you that’s mourning…. You need to be placed on close watch… everyone has moved on it is only you that’s still grieving

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Asgard13: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Lamanii22:

It is only you that’s mourning…. You need to be placed on close watch… everyone has moved on omits only you that’s still grieving

You nor even fine..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Winnersunited: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72-HSFON8iA

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpVJxdnpSGQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nollywood actors visit President-elect Bola Tinubu
I did not see any known face there. Where are the Nollywood Actors

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Injera(f): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay
North 2927!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay

Hahaha
Oluomo that threw big party is not happy, Haba.

Same lies wey no make Una win.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Winnersunited: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

My friend, nobody is mourning. Let Emefiele release our money and your street will be blocked for party.
Party for what, if I may ask. You win world cup, or are you a MANU fan
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by foleskay(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2023
The only thing that will make Tinubu excel is if he makes sound Yoruba men ministers of finance and CBN governors.

He shouldn't let those Hausas dictate to him or else his govt will be calamitous.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Scam. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. Make e dey warm seat

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.