Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi (35989 Views)

Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Newton2024: 5:09am On Mar 04, 2023
There are four current presidential aspirants whose (unlikely) ascension to the presidency will cause me to immediately renounce my Nigerian citizenship, stop my Nigeria- centered commentaries, and accept that the country of my birth is hopelessly irredeemable and unworthy of salvaging:

1. Yahaya Bello. This ignorant, incorrigibly petulant child trapped in an adult’s body is destroying the littlest semblance of decency left in government in Kogi State and thinks he can democratize his infantilism nationwide. Dude can't even pay salaries to workers in his state.

2. Nyesom Wike. This is a vicious, perpetually drunk, psychotic pocket tyrant who has missed his calling as a comedian, a sick comedian. Any country that deems such a person worthy of being a president deserves its fate.

3. Yemi Osinbajo. This is a smooth-talking religious bigot whose entire reason for being in government is to RCCGify Nigeria. (RCCG stands for the Redeemed Christian Church of God where he’s a pastor).

4. Bola Tinubu. This man can't even hold on to an object for five seconds without shaking uncontrollably. He can be made to sign his own death warrant--or even sign away Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0crFdeaYq7un2pPzt9yKUqxLSanZKeRwP5bW2EJiEBm7ad2f7nAUMy8sUEpiwY6q2l/?app=fbl

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Newton2024: 5:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Bola Tinubu. This man can't even hold on to an object for five seconds without shaking uncontrollably. He can be made to sign his own death warrant--or even sign away Nigeria.

What is the process of renouncing Nigerian citizenship? I wish to be stateless for now.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Totilopussylick(m): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2023
tongue
1. Yahaya Bello. This ignorant, incorrigibly petulant child trapped in an adult’s body is destroying the littlest semblance of decency left in government in Kogi State and thinks he can democratize his infantilism nationwide. Dude can't even pay salaries to workers in his state.
tongue

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Throwback: 5:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Hahahahaha!

We are waiting for him to renounce his citizenship.

Bode George can also pack his bags and begin his exile.

133 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Mynd44: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2023
The last step to renouncing your Nigerian citizenship is an approval by the president so you still need that person that made you want to take that step in the first place

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 04, 2023
angry
Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by mannobi(m): 5:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Who cares whether you are a Cameroonian or Zimbabwean? The fact that your religious bigot Peter obi lost sweet us. He was busy running from one church program to anointing program as if he is possessed of demons. A Nigerian president cannot be someone who places the catholics above the Anglicans.
SAY NO TO RELIGIOUS POLITICS

133 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by wolesmile(m): 5:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Now that Tinubu has won, when are you renouncing your citizenship?

In other news...
How come President Tinubu now speaks coherently immediately after he was declared winner?
About 20 mins into his acceptance speech which he was reeling almost offhand, I had my mouth agape and had to ask myself "Is this Asiwaju, or a clone?"

131 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by IamPatriotic(m): 5:18am On Mar 04, 2023
This guy hates Yoruba, his targets are Tinubu and Osibanjo. He added Bello and Wike, to cover his hate with makeups.

340 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by id4sho(m): 5:18am On Mar 04, 2023
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Simeonjoe1: 5:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Faruq so much love this man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by KarlWhyte(m): 5:19am On Mar 04, 2023
attention seeking mf.... angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by olulove(m): 5:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Fingers Crossed 🤞
Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by virginboy1(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Hmmm.....

Like if you think that the election results was fake and rigged, share if you think otherwise.

48 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Qc1(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2023
When are you renouncing your citizenship?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Creamypie(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2023
This talkative don come again. U.s government no even know him. Nothing irritates me more than people reacting to the sad Nigeria situation from abroad in the name of "critics" and "journalists" like kperogi and omockry, while they don't cone down to vote for the candidate they believe, will change the situation for the better. Ekpa wings don dey clipped by Finnish authorities. Easterners for don die plenty within the past 3 weeks

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Owaincouncil: 5:21am On Mar 04, 2023
You should renounce it now.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Tribal: 5:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Newton2024:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0crFdeaYq7un2pPzt9yKUqxLSanZKeRwP5bW2EJiEBm7ad2f7nAUMy8sUEpiwY6q2l/?app=fbl
Even though this guy is lying just following Obidenses' slanderous narratives, one of Americans best Presidents was elected as lame on WheelChair and he performed so excellently than even some young ones like this brainless ranting idiot. Glad that Tinubu would even be far more Healthier now with Presidential State-of-the-art Health Facility Access.

You are a sad Obidense? Help yourself to this below:

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Dshocker(m): 5:21am On Mar 04, 2023
One good thing about a nation electing a terrible leader is that, every citizen will feel equal pains and equal suffering.

APC led this country to a brink of starvation and hardship, and yet they have the mind to rig the election with a sick leader.

Funny thing is that, those that are happy that Tinubu was rigged in as the president because he was a Yoruba man, meaning let my brother/father/uncle rule, irrespective of his past.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Nayturalistic: 5:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Newton2024:

What is the process of renouncing Nigerian citizenship? I wish to be stateless for now.

And we shall help you and your Igbo folks to achieve that!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by zinaunreal(m): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Nayturalistic: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2023
mannobi:
Who cares whether you are a Cameroonian or Zimbabwean? The fact that your religious bigot Peter obi lost sweet us. He was busy running from one church program to anointing program as if he is possessed of demons. A Nigerian president cannot be someone who places the catholics above the Anglicans.
SAY NO TO RELIGIOUS POLITICS

Thank u my bro for this observation .. Infact I wonder how the Yoruba Christian’s were able to be completely deceived by this PO guy and his antics. When did you ever see BAT going to a mosque in the core north and having the Imam there carry Mic and introduce him to the congregation. You know what these people would have said if that had happened even just once?.. yet this is someone that almost every politically informed Nigerian go concur to his heart of gold and love and his ability to carry along every single being irrespective of where you’re from. THAT is who Tinubu is, so make we no de fear toto de fck yansh.. so from day one to ME, that propaganda of MM ticket no touch me for once. Cuz I’m a full blown Christian n from myself till the last female in the house, we voted BaT.

Believe it when we say that PO is hell of a MF and it is truly Gods WILL that he didn’t even come second. Shows God still has good plans for this country and soon all eyes shall start seeing it too. Na so d werey de jump from one church headquarters to another, GOs sef go invite ham come podium .. something BaT or even Atiku never for once did.. after dem go con say Yorubas Muslims are the tribalistic ones here.. Muslims that didn’t even campaign inside mosque, cuz if they did, both BaT and Atiku would have more votes than they did..

then from there he start de waka from sch to sch.. I’m even glad only very few from my sch attend to ham that time whey e show. Yeye personality.. very divisive tactics in gathering supporters, why won’t they be anarchy.

Fact remains you folks in this election, practically OPened the door of tribalism and ethnicism and we all passed through it.

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2023
IamPatriotic:
This guy hates Yoruba, his targets are Tinubu and Osibanjo. He added Bello and Wike, to cover his hate with makeups.

Is Prof Farooq an Ibo or IPOB? grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by zinaunreal(m): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2023
IamPatriotic:

So because he mention yoruba politicians he is tribal? What hole did you crawl out from? This is why we keep having problems in this country, because of people like you won't allow others express themselves freely without pointing to tribe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by mike8804: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2023
All in APC, it shows your choice is politically motivated

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Prof. Farooq, please keep your ink close to you. We are in court now and are about to uncovered their evil structures in the Judiciary.. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by IamPatriotic(m): 5:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Farooq Kperigo should dtop bothering himself with Asiwaju's matter, hence his hatred for the President-elect will kill him.
He more than 1000 of articles on the Internet, all on "how" and "why" Bola Ahmed Tinubu won't be elected President of Nigeria.

17 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.